Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
The_Real

Default Spanking Ideas Needed! 16 YR OLD

Some requirements: Atleast 200 Spanks and No hand spanking(It just doesnt hurt)
Made an error im 17
  • Choose the number of spanks(atleast 200)
  • Clothing ( Example- Naked or Trousers lowered
  • Implement (Hand is not considered as an implement)
  • Do you want me to enema before spanking?
  • Ill Fig my anus, and ill keep it in during and after the spanking
  • Or you can give me a custome spanking dare!

Waiting on the responses i get, you can give me a custom spanking dare too, I will do EACH AND EVERY SPANKING DARE
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FORBEND ME OVER!

STRAIGHT MALE

PM me your snapchat username + 'pic please' and I will send you a picture of my butt.... First 4 people

Last edited by The_Real; 05-14-2011 at 04:36 AM. Reason: List didnt show up
The_Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:22 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

humm? *rubs chin* figging... figging i like :3 spanking i'm not all that informed on or practiced at.. but figging i like.. so let's try this one..

You are to find yourself a hardback book.. something about 300 pages should be ideal, doesn't need to be one of these massive thick ones.. your wrist ill get tired swinging it otherwise, I'd recommend a bit of an old one no one cares about and also removing the cover if it has one. (if you don't have one a nice substantial paperback will just have to do but that's hardly satisfactory *tut*)

Take a nice thick piece of ginger root, peel it, carve it, otherwise perpeare it, no lube.. use water and saliva as lubricants nullify the beautiful effects of the ginger, slip it in and grip down on it nice and firmly for at least 5 seconds.. you are then to spank each cheek nice and hard, 300 times with the book, making for 600 in total.

If the burning of the ginger subsides during your spanking.. then you are to remove it and insert a second piece.. if the burning of the ginger lasts longer than your spanking however, then once your spanking is completed you must leave the ginger in until the sensation had died.

Report back, and enjoy
Phoenix

Oh, and this was in the wrong section, you wanted the 'request punishments section'

(just as an aside it took me one or two attempts, coming and looking at the thread to put something here, although i quite fancied giving you a task, the supersized 'bend me over' in both your post and your sig made a bit hesitant too.. like i was getting shouted at to do it.. you very nearly didn't get a response from me. I know there is a rule on this forum about keeping signatures from becoming distracting. I personally find three lines of huuuugee text.. rather distracting.. the eye is immediatley drawn to it as you scan down the page. I came from a forum where typing in capitals or in huge font was kinda forwned upon unless it was neccessary, as it does sort of convey shouting out or something, when your reading on a forum like this.. others may not find this, i just personally feel that using that very biggest of font sizes, may be detrimental to having people approach you and give you orders and so on. :3)

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-15-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:30 AM   #3
The_Real

Default @Pet Phoenix

I will do your dare, and I will also see what can be done about my signature

STRAIGHT MALE

PM me your snapchat username + 'pic please' and I will send you a picture of my butt.... First 4 people
The_Real is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, figging, spanking, spanks