Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-15-2021, 09:57 AM   #1
knottygirl

Default Been quite naughty and need ideas

I have been very naughty (lying; rudeness; overspending; poor posture, eating, and sleep habits), and this isn't remotely the first time. I need punishment laid out for me to complete. Possibilities are spanking, corner time, writing lines, orgasm denial, and sitting on spiky punishment mat. Open to other creative options as well. I have quite a few spanking tools available: belt, ping pong paddle, bath brush, flogger, crop, wooden hairbrush, thick yardstick, cane, bamboo spoon... I know I'm forgetting some, but that's most of them. I also have an assortment of vibrators, dildos, anal plugs, ropes, and nipple clamps.

Edit: Likes - spanking (especially the ones that can be felt for days), bondage (mostly rope), line writing, orgasm control. Kind but firm direction is especially great.
Dislikes - bodily fluids, scat
Hard no - degradation, ageplay

Last edited by knottygirl; 09-15-2021 at 12:14 PM.
knottygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:38 AM   #2
ScribeOfThe69

I'm having some ideas. Could you teel us your likes, your dislikes, and limits? They will help us give more fitting punishments/rewards, and make sure we dont overstep any boundaries.

In fact, if youre up to kinky-ify the process of writing those, why not add nipple clamps until you do write them down?

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 12:15 PM   #3
knottygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScribeOfThe69 View Post
I'm having some ideas. Could you teel us your likes, your dislikes, and limits? They will help us give more fitting punishments/rewards, and make sure we dont overstep any boundaries.

In fact, if youre up to kinky-ify the process of writing those, why not add nipple clamps until you do write them down?
I have posted an edit to the original. Thank you for the suggestion. I'm new to this forum and learning.
knottygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 12:35 PM   #4
ScribeOfThe69

Good work! And welcome to the forums! I hope you'll be able to explore and play a lot here!

And speaking of the tasks, here are the ideas I had:
1: You mentioned a spiky mat. Once it gets close to when you should go to bed, use it everywhere you go, be it standing, sitting, or lying down, until you tuck yourself in to sleep. My thought process is that the discomfort will make you eager to go to sleep at a proper time.

2: For lying, any time you lied you should write down 30 lines of "I'm a dirty liar, and need to stop lying." Or some variation, and one spank per line. Hopefully that'll get you to lie less, or to feel some butt-soreness when you do lie.

3(also last one I'll suggest, this is already a wall and a half): When it gets close to when you should eat(30 mins before it, let's say), drink water. Like, at least 0m5 L and up to 1 L of water. Hopefully by the time you should eat you'll already be holding back a bit of a flood. But, no toilet until you start to eat. Then you can go and go back to finish your meal. Hopefully that'll get you to eat on the time you want.

Those are three of the ideas I had. Give them a shot and tell us how it went.
And again, welcome to the forums!

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner, punishment, punishment naughty girl, spanking