Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2021, 12:42 PM   #1
LastOfTheIce

Default F22 - Couple of days of denial

Hi I’m off work all week and have a lot of free time on my hands. I realized I need a couple of days of denial so I have inserted my small dildo into my pussy and put on my chastity belt.

Give me some tasks to do over the next few days to make my denial more difficult. I also have some stuff to do around the house (cleaning, cooking, laundry etc.) if you want to give me some tasks to motivate me.

Comments are preferred over messages or KIK.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94551

orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, nipple play, shower dares, name-calling, choking, slightly painful,
Pussy torture, corner time, pee control, breathplay, writing lines, hidden public, spanking

Limits:
Pictures, anal, messy, other people (IRL), public, eating/drinking/tasting, noisy, illegal, permanent
LastOfTheIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 01:20 PM   #2
Lewtonr

Next time you have to dry your laundry you'll be the clothesline. Put the clamps on your nipples and tie a rope to them, tie the other end of the rope on something and hang your clothes on the rope.
You'll do this naked and you'll have to write on your forehead "desperate slut"

What kind of chastity belt are you using?

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

BigLimits: Scat, blood, zoophilia, full public,
hard pain, hard cbt, uretrha insertion, face.

Toys: some dildos of increasing size
Lewtonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 01:24 PM   #3
Archelaus8

Before you act as a clothesline, you will play with your nipples for 10 minuts, pinching and twisting them every 60 seconds and holding them like that until the count of 5.

After you are done being a clothesline, you will take your vibe put it on low and tease your nipples with it for 5 minutes, then put on nipple clamps for 15 minutes, use vibe now on medium on them for another 5 minutes, put nipple clamps back on for 15 minutes, and use vibe on hard on your nipples for another 5 minutes.
Archelaus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 05:53 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOfTheIce View Post
Hi I’m off work all week and have a lot of free time on my hands. I realized I need a couple of days of denial so I have inserted my small dildo into my pussy and put on my chastity belt.

Give me some tasks to do over the next few days to make my denial more difficult. I also have some stuff to do around the house (cleaning, cooking, laundry etc.) if you want to give me some tasks to motivate me.

Comments are preferred over messages or KIK.
Assuming chastity belt is suitable for term wear you do not unlock it till the day you return to work

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, denial, rules, tasks