Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Shadowfax

Part Two

I got home and tidied round, Sam’s words still ringing in my ears..
“I could do with another night with a little slave…”
I have to admit, I was excited! Very.
.About half an hour passed and there was a knock at the door.
“Come in!”
Sam walked in and he’d been changed out of the clothes he was wearing, except, and I noticed this immediately, he was still wearing the same socks. I could tell as the sweat from his feet had slightly stained them.
“Hey.” he said.
“Hello.”
“Right, how about we make a bit of a challenge, to make it more interesting, you being my slave?” Sam asked.
“Oh, you were serious?”
“Of course I was! And if I win this challenge… well, I won’t be as nice as I was last time.
I was scared by that, but my cock said otherwise.
“Ok then, what did you have in mind?”
“How about a game of football, first to 3 goals, a race around the field, a game of darts and an arm wrestle?”
“Ok, that sounds fair enough.” If I knew why he suggested them later, I may have regretted this.
“I loved having my own little pet to order around and I’m sure you enjoyed it too.”
“I kinda did…”
“Be warned though! If I win, I’m going to treat you just like property – like a true slave should be.” Sam chuckled.
We got straight down to the game, Sam wearing the same shoes as earlier; he won the football game with ease, scoring the needed 3 goals in 5 minutes.
Next came the race around the field, something Sam should have easily won but he tripped at the last straight and I sprinted to victory.
“Two to go,” he panted, “and if I do win, my feet are going to be lovely and sweaty after that run!”
Now I knew why he chose sport based challenges: to get his feet more and more sweaty.
We went upstairs and I opened up the cupboard containing the dart board. I could have beaten him easily at this game also, but I was quite excited about the idea about being Sam’s slave again, especially with him saying he was going to really treat me badly. He beat me, but I kept it close as to not rouse suspicion, not that it would have mattered.
It was down to the last challenge: arm wrestling.
“What happens if it’s a tie?” I asked.
“Then, as I’m the guest, I win.” He smiled darkly.
“But that means you can’t lose…”
“Exactly” he grinned.
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Apples0ranges

Talking

Omg great story!!!!! I love it your writing is superb
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Shadowfax

Part Three

We arm wrestled anyway, and he actually won.
“Right, slave!” he smiled. “Give me a full body massage.”
He lay on my bed down and I went to the bathroom to retrieve some towels and some lotion. I returned and he was stood waiting. He grabbed the towel, without a word.
“Right, get out while I get ready.”
“Ok.”
“Oh, that’s another thing. You’ll call me ‘Master’ now”
“Yes, Master.”
“And fetch me a drink, slave!”
I went downstairs and poured my new master a drink. Not believing what was happening. I loved him calling me slave, and I was getting excited as my mind raced with thoughts. I’m not gay, but I was completely hard at the very thought of being Sam’s little slut. I went back upstairs and stood outside the door… stood outside of my own bedroom door, waiting to be allowed to come in.
“Come in slave.”
I opened the door and noticed a pile of clothes in the corner of the room.
Sam was lying on the sofa bed. He was wearing no top, trousers, boxer shorts or socks. His large, size 10 feet were slightly red around the ball and heel. He had a small towel covering his ass.
“Here’s a drink Master.”
He didn’t bother to thank me.
“Start rubbing slave, I want this to last a while, so I can have time to think up your rules.”
“Yes Master.”
I poured lotion into my hands and started by rubbing his shoulders. Sam let out an occasional moan of pleasure. I worked my hands down to his lower back, massaging the lotion into his skin. He was perfectly tanned after being on holiday for a while. I rubbed his back firmly, enjoying his moans, knowing I’m doing a good job. I rubbed lower down his back, making sure to keep my hands quite high, away from the small towel covering his ass.
“You can move the towel you know!”
I gasped, and he heard it. “Get used to it slave, you’ll be seeing a lot more soon!”
I moved the towel away and revealed perfectly round ass..
“Yeah, rub it slave.” He laughed at me being degraded.
I began to massage lotion into his ass and the top of his legs.
“Ahh!” he moaned in pleasure.
This continued for another half an hour, me rubbing his ass, and down his legs.
“Slave, massage my feet now!”
“Yes Master.”
I moved my hand down to his large feet. They were red and sore looking from running and playing football all day.. I poured the lotion into my hands and began by rubbing around his heel on his right foot. His toes wiggled as the cold lotion met his hot feet. I pressed down around his heel and ran my fingers down Sam’s soles.
“Ahh, I’ve been on my feet all day, they’re really hurting from the football and running… I bet they stink!” he laughed.
There was a slight smell around his feet and my nose was quite close to his soles as I was rubbing. I rubbed between his toes. His big toe was quite large and soft. I longed to use my tongue but I didn’t want to displease my new master. I moved onto his other foot, rubbing his arches and heels and toes. I went back to Sam’s shoulders and back and began to rub them some more. This continued for around fifteen minutes before he stopped me.
“Do my feet again, for longer!”
I made a moaning noise, thankfully not heard by Sam.
I moved back down to his feet and rubbed each one for twenty minutes each.
“Ok slave, that will do for now. Go set up the shower so I can get this lotion off.”
“Yes Master.”
I went to the bathroom and set the shower running. Sam came in, now wearing a pair of boxer shorts/. He stepped into the bath and I asked about his underwear.
“Use your teeth.”
“I’m sorry?”
Big mistake. I got a punch right in the mouth.
“You don’t fucking question me, slave. Ever.”
I’d never seen Sam like this before and I was a little scared.
I kneeled and looked up at his perfectly shaped six-pack before grabbing the waistband of his boxers with my teeth and slowly pulling them down to his ankles. I hadn’t looked up at this point, knowing that his cock was right above my head.
I looked up and my breath completely left my throat – his cock was huge, especially from this angle.
“You like that slave?”
I nodded, mouth open – not even knowing what I was doing.
“Hahaha, you little gay slut! What are you?”
“A little gay slut, Master.”
“Suck,” his voice had changed. It had gotten a lot more domineering.
Any other time, I would have questioned him, but the punch in the face told me he was deadly serious. I reached my mouth up high and took his whole cock. My tongue ran slowly up his shaft, feeling him getting harder and harder. He grabbed my hair and pushed me away.
“No. Dogs have to beg for treats.”
He found this very amusing.
“Now get this lotion off me.”
I used the shower to wash down his whole body before he stepped out the bath.
“Well, dry me then!”
I towelled down his whole body. He sat on the toilet seat and placed his feet in my lap. I towelled them dry and rubbed between his toes. Once they were dry I gave him another quick foot massage. He slipped another pair of boxers on before kicking me away.
We went downstairs and Sam sat on the sofa.
“Get me a drink slave.”
“Yes master.”
I poured him a drink then returned to the sitting room.
“Now, I’m going to give you your list of rules, slave.”
Old 04-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
p710a

Awesome story so far

next part soon

and im the first to comment
p710a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
Shadowfax

Second to comment actually :P
I could add fiction parts into it, if there is anything anybody would like to see? But, to be honest, we did a lot. I doubt there will be much to add to what happened over the few weeks.

The next installment shall be up in due course.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #6
p710a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Second to comment actually :P
I could add fiction parts into it, if there is anything anybody would like to see? But, to be honest, we did a lot. I doubt there will be much to add to what happened over the few weeks.

The next installment shall be up in due course.
second??????? i cant see any comment before mine after ur update

personally i think keep it non-fiction (as far as you can)
p710a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:09 AM   #7
Apples0ranges

Please finish great story very enjoyable
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk