Old 04-22-2021, 10:13 PM   #16
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Tops and underwear are the best combination 😉

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 03:48 PM   #17
Emmykink

Im prtty sure i know what the result is, but one more day to vote or add naked days for me!!

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 03:53 PM   #18
Emmykink

I think i know what the reult is, but one more day to vote to add time naked days and tasks. Also apparently double posting is ok.

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Old 04-23-2021, 07:21 PM   #19
subredeng

I'd also agree with giving up your underwear and tops

Likes: bondage, edging, tease and denial, nipple play, giving body worship and orgasms, verbal degradation, name calling, exercise, and some exposure.

Punishments: impact/corporal punishment and cbt (very limited experience).

Limits: anal, blood, scat, watersports, permanent damage, age play, financial, and illegal.
subredeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 11:48 PM   #20
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Definitely underwear and tops!

Though swimwear would be fun too...
So why not add a naked day spending some time at the beach?

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 01:31 AM   #21
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Tops and underwear plus a day filled with the extra large dildo and medium plug!
rog4four is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 11:57 PM   #22
redcamel
getDare Addict

I'll enjoy my double posting opportunity giving one more naked day at the beach with the small plug in ass and the bullet in pussy.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:14 PM   #23
Emmykink

So, I'm about halfway through my days and thought I'd give you all an update! No tops and underwear has been quite interesting as I have only been allowed tops for specific other dares. I find that when I am hanging around the house or property I'll be wearing just bottoms with nothing on my top. However when going out I usually wear a flowing dress without anything else. This has lead to some unintentional flashing as much of what I own is fairly slutty. I have completed 7 of the naked days so far. What follows is a short report on all of them.

1. The task is to bring out the trash and spend at least 10 minutes out of home, to cover up you are allowed to use newspapers, boxes, paper bags (but you can't use glue, adhesive tape clips or other items to seam or keep in place them) and no more than one umbrella.

This was easy. I took the trash out early in the morning and went on a short jog through the park. May have been caught by one person as I was not very quick without shoes.

2.Your task is to get the mail (or got to your mailbox) that day. You might need to use a towel or something to cover up
Also done, I did this in the middle of the day, and was made to wash the car when I was out there as well. The neighbors definitely saw me but nobody approached me. A few cars honked.

3.Insert your extra large dildo fully into your ass. Use your wand for 1 hour, but you are not allowed to cum. After the hour, remove the dildo and lick it clean.

This was really hard and took me a few hours. I Did this infant of the big window. Never got it all the way in, so anyone may feel free to punnish me as seen fit and expect a report. Did my wand time and needed many breaks to keep from Cumming. So much fun and so agonizing! AtM is not my favorite, but I made sure that the dildo was clean for you by licking it completely.

4. -find a picture/video of a girl who has actually been spanked to tears
-using her ass as a reference, spank yourself until you are around as red.
-"overshoot" with another 20 spanks on each
-monitor, and re-spank (20 on each) as required to maintain intensity of redness above the reference level.
-If at any point you think your ass looks less spanked than the reference, the punishment is first spank until you reach the reference, then overshoot by 20 spanks on each cheek. Take a photo for yourself as the new reference, then do another 20 and continue, now having to maintain the more intense level of redness.

Fuck this one! Once again all spankings were infront of the main window. The picture we used was a deep red, almost purple. The spankings were initiated at about 7am. It was almost an hour of spanking and totaled 650 spanking from my mistresses paddle to achieve the desired shade. From then on it was 20 spankings every 15 minutes or so, to maintain. I never needed any punishment spanks but also could not sit on anything hard for a few days in total it was 1710 spankings over about 15 hours. Whew!

5.100 Jumping Jacks
40 Squats
20 Press ups
20 Squat Thrusts
1 minute Plank
2 minutes jogging on the spot

Did this in the yard. Nothing to note, the neighbors definitely know my figure by now. Hehe!

6.rub your nipples continuously for 5 minutes every half an hour.

This was deciving difficult! This was also done in the big main window.. In the beginning it was not that bad, but it just got worse and worse as my nipples became more and more raw! I'm glad we did not do this with sandpaper as mistress suggested! Did this every half hour for 17 hours meaning 100 minutes of overstimulation to my poor nipples!

7.You should be on display for some of that time, so the activity to be completed is to stand facing a window for 10 minutes. Put your hands behind your head and place your feet apart, so that if anyone gets lucky and sees you they have a clear view.

This one, again, happened in front of the big main window, since by now I was frequently infront of the window this alone was not a big deal. It was modified though so that I would stand in front of the window every hour on the hour until 3 people or cars had definitely seen me!

This has been exciting so far, but I'm nearly out of naked days and tasks. Use this as another opportunity to give me tasks and punishments as well as add days to this clothing denial of mine! Have fun!

PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes control, public