Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2021, 08:46 AM   #16
mastertmp1998

Default One soggy dare

Here is a good one, soak your diaper till it’s leaking full, can achieve by peeling lots or pouring warm water in till it’s very full, once that’s done wear some dark pants or leggings and I mean dark as the night then take a walk around your street preferably when it’s raining hard so take a umbrella and make yourself leak while you walk in the rain.

If it’s not gonna rain for a while try this, having a huge plug in with a dildo up your pus in a soaked diaper for a few hours in a mall, pants and a skirt combo to hide, you can change your diaper to a fresh one in a mall bathroom, look for ones that might have a public adult change table or a one person bathroom.
mastertmp1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 09:10 AM   #17
diaperbunny99

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaik View Post
I want you to go to the gym and take the following items with you, two fresh pull-ups, a thong, a sports bra and shirt, and yoga type leggings and nipple clamps (I know you have them). Leaving your house I want you to drink 0.7L of water and take a full bottle of water with you. You can wear whatever you're comfortable with on your way to the gym, as long as you drink another 0.7L of water on the way. Entering the gym, head towards the changing rooms and get completely naked. Once your naked, I want you to take a moment and enjoy your exposed self and take in any looks you might get (won't be the last ones of the day). First, put on your thong, pull it up high to give yourself a wedgie. Make sure it's completely wedged between your pussy and butt. Next, your bra and shirt. Next grab your pull-up and pull it up (HAHA) over your wedged thong. Finally your legging and shoes. I don't want you to look into the mirror, that is only for grown ups !

Once you enter the gym area, go to your first workout station and start with your upper body workouts. Make sure to drink enough fluids, you should feel the bladder pressure build up by now. Empty the bottle and go back to the changing room to fill it up again. Once you're in there, take off your sports bra. You don't need it for this next part.

Get back into the gym area again, time for some squats. Make sure your'e butt is exposed to the rear, so others will have a nice view over your cute diaper butt. By this time your bladder should be on burst (especially since I read that you can easily pee squatted down). Hold your bladder as long as you can, and in the last set I want you to squirt our a little pee every time your squatted down. Small bursts of pee, I know a pull up can't take that much and we don't want you to leak.

Once done, get back into the changing room and go to the toilet. Here you may enter a stall sit on a toilet (wearing exactly what you are wearing, don't take anything off) and let it all out! You did well today <3. You're nearly done.

You have to walk from the toilet to your locker completely dressed. You may only take off the clothing standing in front of your locker. Put on your normal outfit (keep off your bra and put on your nipple clamps). Little naughty girls should be punished for exposing yourself like that
I did your dare this morning and it was quite the experience. I went to the gym wearing no diapers, just my normal clothing; jeans, sneakers, a black thong, normal bra white shirt and a beige turtleneck. I made sure I emptied my water bottle before I left and another one before I arrived. I walked in and got completely naked in the changing rooms. (I normally already wear sports clothing when I arrive, so this was quite new to me to be so exposed in front tof others). I looked around feeling a bit more comfortable then I would usually be in such a position (I think my dares are already having this effect on me). I grabbed my thong again and slid it up, all the way and wedged it between my lips and but. I truly felt little again, that wedgie feeling takes me back a long time haha. I grabbed my sports bra and shirt and finally pulled up a teen size pull-up diaper. I felt more shy standing there like this, It's definitely not second nature yet. There where definitely some strange looks and eye contact. I turned around grabbed my tights and put them on over my diaper. I felt my padded butt being tightly hugged by my pants and put my hands on my but in order to feel how much would show. It felt really comfortable walking around like this, and to my surprise felt humiliated but happy (confusing feeling).

I entered the gym floor and did my workouts. It's been a while so it was definitely a little tough getting used to the weights and exercises. I made sure to drink more, and felt my bladder getting fuller to a point where I had to actively hold it.

Once empty, I walked back to the changing room, filled it up and took off my sports bra. I went back in and got to the squatting rack. The first weights I put on where too heavy and I couldn't squat down as much as I used to so I took off some and that helped. During which I drank more from my water bottle. I felt my bladder screaming for release, and started another round of squats. I made sure my back was facing the gym floor so I wouldn't know if people where looking. As soon as I got to the final 5, I squatted a little lower and pushed on my bladder. I felt a stream flowing in my diaper and quickly got up again and pressed my bladder shut. I repeated this another 5 times. In the final squat I felt my diaper started to leek slightly and felt a warm stream finding its way down my leg. I got back up and made my way over to the changing rooms again. I entered the toilet sat down, and without much thinking pushed everything out. I felt my pee leaking out my pull-up and forming a wet spot underneath my butt. Not soon after I heard my pee splash in the bowl. As soon as I was done, I exited the toilet and saw myself in the mirror. I was shocked at how red my cheeks where.

When I got back to my lockers, I pulled my wet tights off, pulled my wet pull-up off and saw other where looking what just happend. I felt really embarrassed especially because I was still wearing a thong which was now completely soaked. A women came over and asked me if I had a little accident and if I needed any help, I thanked her and said everything was fine. I got dressed quickly (completely forgot about the nipple clamps) threw away my soaked pull up and exited the gym.
diaperbunny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 09:13 AM   #18
diaperbunny99

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertmp1998 View Post
Here is a good one, soak your diaper till it’s leaking full, can achieve by peeling lots or pouring warm water in till it’s very full, once that’s done wear some dark pants or leggings and I mean dark as the night then take a walk around your street preferably when it’s raining hard so take a umbrella and make yourself leak while you walk in the rain.

If it’s not gonna rain for a while try this, having a huge plug in with a dildo up your pus in a soaked diaper for a few hours in a mall, pants and a skirt combo to hide, you can change your diaper to a fresh one in a mall bathroom, look for ones that might have a public adult change table or a one person bathroom.
Thats a great dare, both of them actually It will rain tomorrow here so I will try that one out! Also, do you think it's possible to have a stranger change me I know that this may be completely weird, but it became somewhat of a fantasy of me but I have no idea if this is possible or how to achieve it..
Old 05-21-2021, 10:56 AM   #19
mastertmp1998

Default Probably not

I don’t think it’s possible for a random stranger to change you, could be a bit dangerous, I definitely would change you lol
Old 05-21-2021, 12:06 PM   #20
diaperbunny99

True! Too bad though
Old 05-21-2021, 01:45 PM   #21
mastertmp1998

Default Squish

Here’s a fun dare, triple pad yourself and stuff your bum for a entire 24 hours, see how long you can go before you need changing or your little butt pushes out your plug, changes happen when leaks happen, if it feels too uncomfortable you can change only if you bounce and squish the padding till it burst out your diaper
Old 05-22-2021, 05:48 AM   #22
SissyDiaper<3er

Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperbunny99 View Post
Thats a great dare, both of them actually It will rain tomorrow here so I will try that one out! Also, do you think it's possible to have a stranger change me I know that this may be completely weird, but it became somewhat of a fantasy of me but I have no idea if this is possible or how to achieve it..
You don't want to do that stuff (or any of the stuff done in these forums) in person with anyone you don't rtust at least 100%. For all you know, they could be horrible a person just pretending, and it's so easy to make rushed mistakes when horny and desperate.

Take your time, get know people, learn if you could trust them online, then think about the next stage. Even this slow tactic is not fool-proof, but it's already something. Just take your time ok?

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 04:55 AM   #23
diaperbunny99

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
You don't want to do that stuff (or any of the stuff done in these forums) in person with anyone you don't rtust at least 100%. For all you know, they could be horrible a person just pretending, and it's so easy to make rushed mistakes when horny and desperate.

Take your time, get know people, learn if you could trust them online, then think about the next stage. Even this slow tactic is not fool-proof, but it's already something. Just take your time ok?
Thank you for looking out! Appreciate that <3

It's all really new to me, and I'm generally someone who jumps in trying new things quickly. I've been holding back for so long which isn't helping either.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper abdl ageplay