Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-09-2021, 02:47 PM   #4441
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful_kinky View Post

@ShyGuy 2 hours, or you have to pee yourself fully clothed, in chastity, and spank your balls 50 times while wearing your dirty clothes
Just caught this one in time!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:52 PM   #4442
verecund

Quote:
Originally Posted by agolnafu View Post
@verecund you have 2 hours or you must drink a bottle of water in one hour and no peeing the next 2 hours.
@CrazinessCat you have 2 hours or you must do cornertime for 15 min a day, 7 days long
Caught this

@sexybunnyboi If you don't reply to this in two hours, eat your cum the next time you orgasm. If you are late by more than 12 hours, eat it the next two times. If you are late by more than 24 hours, eat it the next three times.

@GoldenBalls If you don't reply to this in two hours, the next time you need to pee, drink a glass of water and you may not use the toilet for an hour. If you are late by more than 12 hours, that time is increased to two hours. If you are late by more than 24 hours, that time is increased to three hours.

I am still in until Friday
verecund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 03:09 PM   #4443
HornMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful_kinky View Post
@HornMan 2 hours, or you have to send me a video of you edging, than spanking yourself 50 times on each inner thigh

@ShyGuy 2 hours, or you have to pee yourself fully clothed, in chastity, and spank your balls 50 times while wearing your dirty clothes
Just missed this one. At least it's not on the ass again.

Twitter: @vhornman
Telegram: @VladHornMan

Likes: hypno, spanks, exposure, semi-public, edging, videos, photos, underwear, Speedos, short dares.
Limits: blood, shit, sissy, skype (other cams OK).
Hypno triggers: stone (hard), this is you new hypnofile, lose the [clothes].

Always let the dice decide

My PM dares
HornMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 03:14 PM   #4444
HornMan

@shyguy I've been looking at your PM dares. Reply in 2 hours or rub your balls with one ice cube, then drip wax over your balls. Also go commando for 24 hrs after. Some pics for proof on kik might be good.

Twitter: @vhornman
Telegram: @VladHornMan

Likes: hypno, spanks, exposure, semi-public, edging, videos, photos, underwear, Speedos, short dares.
Limits: blood, shit, sissy, skype (other cams OK).
Hypno triggers: stone (hard), this is you new hypnofile, lose the [clothes].

Always let the dice decide

My PM dares
HornMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:09 PM   #4445
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornMan View Post
@shyguy I've been looking at your PM dares. Reply in 2 hours or rub your balls with one ice cube, then drip wax over your balls. Also go commando for 24 hrs after. Some pics for proof on kik might be good.
Caught this one in time as well

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 05:22 AM   #4446
GoldenBalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by verecund View Post
Caught this

@sexybunnyboi If you don't reply to this in two hours, eat your cum the next time you orgasm. If you are late by more than 12 hours, eat it the next two times. If you are late by more than 24 hours, eat it the next three times.

@GoldenBalls If you don't reply to this in two hours, the next time you need to pee, drink a glass of water and you may not use the toilet for an hour. If you are late by more than 12 hours, that time is increased to two hours. If you are late by more than 24 hours, that time is increased to three hours.

I am still in until Friday

Didn’t catch this so I’ve drank my glass of water and cross my legs for two hours

Still in until Saturday

PM me Balls and I have to slap my balls 15 times. You decide if I’m wearing clothes and if my balls are tied for it.
PM me Bladder and I have drink a cup of water and try holding my pee for 1 hour.
PM me edge and I have to edge between 1-4 times your choice.
GoldenBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:19 AM   #4447
hail

I am in until 8pm uk time today (4 hours 41 mins)

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:09 AM   #4448
collarslut

@GoldenBalls, if you don't reply within two hours, you meet edge once for every 30 minutes you are late, rounded up

I'm in for two weeks

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:16 AM   #4449
GoldenBalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by collarslut View Post
@GoldenBalls, if you don't reply within two hours, you meet edge once for every 30 minutes you are late, rounded up

I'm in for two weeks
Caught this

@HornGuy respond within 2 hours or spank your self your age x3 on each cheek

PM me Balls and I have to slap my balls 15 times. You decide if I’m wearing clothes and if my balls are tied for it.
PM me Bladder and I have drink a cup of water and try holding my pee for 1 hour.
PM me edge and I have to edge between 1-4 times your choice.
GoldenBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:47 AM   #4450
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail View Post
I am in until 8pm uk time today (4 hours 41 mins)
ill give you an easy one - the next time you are on a public toilet, you need to masturbate but with the door closed, if you dont reply within the next hour (1847 UK time)
im also vulnerable for the next 3 hours
Old 05-10-2021, 10:51 AM   #4451
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriaz View Post
ill give you an easy one - the next time you are on a public toilet, you need to masturbate but with the door closed, if you dont reply within the next hour (1847 UK time)
im also vulnerable for the next 3 hours
Rip, I just missed out

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:13 PM   #4452
Sacurason

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail View Post
Rip, I just missed out
Need to get back into the community so I'll be in for just 24 hours (learned my lesson last time yikes!)

@hail - Reply in 2 hours or are not allowed to wear male underwear.
How long? One day per post you fail to reply to in this thread. So if you fail to reply to this one that'll be two days.

@Nuriaz - Just a little time is left for you, so if you don't reply within half an hour, next time you masturbate you must edge three times whilst licking or sucking on your feet. Pic/vid is a limit but would love a report because finding feet people here is always a bonus for me!

@GoldenBalls - I liked that edge one from earlier so repeating that but harder reply in 1 hour or edge twice per thirty minutes missed.

@collarslut - Reply in four hours or you must create a shared calendar for me to lay out an orgasm schedule for me. Don't wuss out!

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:20 PM   #4453
Sacurason

@HornMan - Reply in three hours or you must send vid proof of a completed edge via Kik.

@verecund - Reply in the next four hours, or you must hold your bladder until you've edged five times. I know you prefer short control, so if this is not reasonable for you at the time you read this, instead you may drink two large glasses of water, and hold it for at least two hours before doing your edges.

@ShyGuy - Same one as verecund but you have to actually send a pic of your leaking cock right after the last edge.

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:20 PM   #4454
collarslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
Need to get back into the community so I'll be in for just 24 hours (learned my lesson last time yikes!)

@hail - Reply in 2 hours or are not allowed to wear male underwear.
How long? One day per post you fail to reply to in this thread. So if you fail to reply to this one that'll be two days.

@Nuriaz - Just a little time is left for you, so if you don't reply within half an hour, next time you masturbate you must edge three times whilst licking or sucking on your feet. Pic/vid is a limit but would love a report because finding feet people here is always a bonus for me!

@GoldenBalls - I liked that edge one from earlier so repeating that but harder reply in 1 hour or edge twice per thirty minutes missed.

@collarslut - Reply in four hours or you must create a shared calendar for me to lay out an orgasm schedule for me. Don't wuss out!
Though this would be fun, I cought it. Maybe next time

Still vulnerable

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:25 PM   #4455
verecund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacurason View Post
@verecund - Reply in the next four hours, or you must hold your bladder until you've edged five times. I know you prefer short control, so if this is not reasonable for you at the time you read this, instead you may drink two large glasses of water, and hold it for at least two hours before doing your edges.
Ahh I appreciate the thoughtfulness here! But I am glad I caught this in time :3

@sacaruson You are online so I doubt you'll miss this, but if you don't reply in two hours, ruin your next orgasm with your foot and then lick it clean.
verecund is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk