Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2021, 01:29 PM   #286
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Two Strangers Bang: Each of you makes a "paper-bag-with-eyeholes-and-someone-else's-face-on-it" (or equivalent) for your partner to wear during sex. Neither of you gets to see whose face you are wearing. The sex should be slow and face-to-face so that you can each see your creations.

Dice torture: Roll a die
1: My cunt will be tormented by your barehanded spanks
2. My held spread open (possibly by tape) cunt will be tormented by your barehanded spanks
3. My exposed clit will be tormented by your barehanded spanks
4: My cunt will be tormented by being beaten with a hard object like a ruler
5. My held spread open (possibly by tape) cunt will be tormented by being beaten with a hard object like a ruler
6. My exposed clit will be tormented by being beaten with a hard object like a ruler

Roll a die to determine how many times I get hit. I don't get to know the results until after this coupon is over.
1. 2 dice will be rolled and then however much they show, roll that many dice to determine total number of strikes. (so two dice, roll a 2 and 3, total is 5, roll 5 dice, get 2,4,4,3,1 = 14 strikes)
2. The total of 10 dice
3. (option 1)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
4. (option 2)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
5. until I cry
6. until I cry

Then after I'm "warmed up" we'll have sex

Bare Naked Truth: I will strip naked and tell you 9 sexual truths I don't think you know about me already. 3 kinks I like or want to try, 3 kinks I dislike but would be willing to do for you under the right circumstances, 3 guys that aren't you that I think are hot.

Smooth Satisfaction Customer Guarantee: I will let you inspect every square inch of my body below my eyebrows for remaining hairs, and remove them with tweezers.

Like a little girl I will roleplay being the little girl my smooth pussy makes me feel like, while you roleplay being the bully sexually harassing me.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 02-06-2021 at 01:37 PM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 08:07 AM   #287
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Spring Cleaning- you will empty
All your drawers and hole each article of clothing up. Your BF has theee choices: keep (he thinks you look good/sexy in it), toss (you do not), or model. If he chooses model you’ll immediately put it on, and then he decides keep or toss. By the end of this your wardrobe should be shrunk tk thjngs he enjoys seeing you in.

Your changing and modeling might excite him. He may of course simply say “blow” and you will immediately blow him. Then your clothing purge resumes.

No Pants La La La La La La - upon getting this dare, for six days, you will not wear pants or panties on any circumstances. Skirts and dresses only. Any time you put clothes on you will send BF a full length pic (proving no pants) and an upskirt pic (proving no panties).
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 10:06 AM   #288
Dice7
getDare Addict

How much pleasure are you getting from this?? You certainly seem committed to it, but it doesn't seem like you get to cum too much and you don't even sound very turned on most of the time!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 02:52 PM   #289
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
I got the Buccaneers
Are you in your maid costume or did you get a cheerleader outfit? It's getting close to game time.

I'm really hoping the Chiefs win the coin toss and the game so you can enjoy your butt plug throughout the game and some anal sex afterwards.

Enjoy the game!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:37 AM   #290
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Super Bowl Slut Game Day Dare
When you give me this coupon tell me which team I am to root for. Before getting dressed that morning on my left tit I will write "Chiefs" and on my right tit write "Bucs". I will then dress in my maid costume unless you want to buy me a cheerleader outfit.

For the entire game day experience from the pre-game shows through the post game I will act as your servant bringing you drinks and snacks whenever you ask. I will also give you a pre-game blow job when you request it.

Just before the coin toss I will:
  • Do a strip tease for you while doing a cheer for my team. I will then remain naked for the duration of the game.
  • I will draw a heart around the team you select for me.
  • When either team scores I will make a hash mark for the number of points under their tit.

Rules during the game:
  • If my team loses the coin toss I will insert my butt plug and leave it in for the entire game.
  • When my team scores I will do a jumping jack for each point awarded.
  • When my team scores a touchdown I will edge myself.
  • When the other team scores I will drink a shot of piss.
  • When either team has a penalty I will apply a clamp or clothespin to their nipple for one second per penalty yard.
  • When my team allows a turnover I will also apply a clamp or clothespin to their nipple using the yard line of the turnover to determine how many seconds it stays on.

Since I'm already naked at half time I will dance to the halftime show while masturbating to orgasm.

After the game:
  • If my team wins I will be allowed to clean up and remove my butt plug if its inserted. We will have romantic sex in my favorite position(s). I will tell GetDare what my favorite position is.
  • If my team loses I will remain naked and not cleanup or brush my teeth until the next morning.
    • You may cum in any or all of my holes however you prefer.
    • I will wear your cum until morning.
    • I will not remove the butt plug until you demand anal sex or we go to bed.
Started off in my maid outfit. Felt absurd and a little bit slutty as always.

Strip tease was quick. I always feel silly and self conscious doing those sorts of things.

Being naked with the words on my boobs was also super strange.

Don’t have a butt plug so I got to skip that .

Jumping jacks all hurt and also made me feel silly. BF loved them of course lol.

We scored a lot lol.

Drinking my piss was gross.

Normally my favorite sex position is to be on top . But for this I choose missionary. It was nice!

This took hours so probably deserves a longer write up. Sorry
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 02-08-2021, 11:44 AM   #291
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post

Bare Naked Truth: I will strip naked and tell you 9 sexual truths I don't think you know about me already. 3 kinks I like or want to try, 3 kinks I dislike but would be willing to do for you under the right circumstances, 3 guys that aren't you that I think are hot.

Smooth Satisfaction Customer Guarantee: I will let you inspect every square inch of my body below my eyebrows for remaining hairs, and remove them with tweezers.

Like a little girl I will roleplay being the little girl my smooth pussy makes me feel like, while you roleplay being the bully sexually harassing me.
Did these two. Didn't come up with anything that we haven't at least tried. I've done some much more than I ever thought could even exist!!!!! Ditto for things I would try!

Telling him 3 cute guys was at least fun to watch him get to squirm a bit.

He found no hair! yay?

We are both terrible at roleplay, so I didn't do much more but it was still fucked up getting fucked imagining myself as a little girl.
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 02-08-2021, 11:46 AM   #292
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
How much pleasure are you getting from this?? You certainly seem committed to it, but it doesn't seem like you get to cum too much and you don't even sound very turned on most of the time!
I get the pleasure of knowing I'm awesome.

Honestly I occasionally really enjoy a dare or feel super sexy. Mostly though I drink piss. How pleasurable can that be? lol
The following 2 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 02-08-2021, 11:56 AM   #293
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Don’t have a butt plug so I got to skip that .
I thought you had one?
This took hours so probably deserves a longer write up. Sorry
You did fine, I enjoyed knowing you were doing this while I watched. Especially the penalties.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:43 PM   #294
Dice7
getDare Addict

Fair enough, you do seem to be seriously awesome. I think most of us are jealous of your boyfriend for having a girl so willing to do anything to satisfy him

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 10:01 AM   #295
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a thrift store with your husband. Wear old clothes. When you get there...strip in the car. If your husband is nice he can give you a towel or blanket to cover up. He donates your old clothes. He then goes inside and guys you an outfit. Which you have to wear (or go naked) for the next 24 hours.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:05 PM   #296
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I get the pleasure of knowing I'm awesome.

Honestly I occasionally really enjoy a dare or feel super sexy. Mostly though I drink piss. How pleasurable can that be? lol
Do you feel comfortable saying no to any of the dares? Or do you feel obligated to do them, even if you don’t want to?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 12:11 PM   #297
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Do you feel comfortable saying no to any of the dares? Or do you feel obligated to do them, even if you don’t want to?
I feel 100% comfortable saying no to them. I frequently do! I just don't give him some of them (I try and be good and say when that happens but sometimes I forget). For example, I veto'ed the Spring Cleaning one above. It was mostly okay, but I really didn't want to risk throwing out 100$'s of cloths because of my BF's tastes. Maybe if it was more temporary or something... And I should have said that happened but didn't until now.

Note: Most of the ones that don't get used are usually because they involve him doing stuff he doesn't want to do (for example linearizationcannon above has some ones that I think really appealed to him. He even teased me about them! But he doesn't like torturing me (thank god) even though he enjoyed having me torture myself (boo) and we both suck at roleplaying).

I also try really hard to give him anything that is even remotely within reason, because the whole point of this was to push me to do whatever this weird kink of his is. But I totally don't worry about saying no.

Last edited by Darechick19; 02-10-2021 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:05 PM   #298
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I also try really hard to give him anything that is even remotely within reason, because the whole point of this was to push me to do whatever this weird kink of his is. But I totally don't worry about saying no.
We've done a pretty good job of pushing you into some weird stuff.
Old 02-10-2021, 02:50 PM   #299
AshleyDegraded

How about a few truths to help inspire us.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=154961

And

Describe where you live. Apartment, house? What kind of neighborhood are you in? How many ex-boyfriends do you have? Do they live close by? Do you have any dietary restrictions?

Not that I'm working on another "no good very bad day" or anything.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 09:09 PM   #300
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Spring Cleaning - Repaired

Spring Cleaning- you will empty
All your drawers and hole each article of clothing up. Your BF has three choices: keep (he thinks you look good/sexy in it), toss (you do not), or model. If he chooses model you’ll immediately put it on, and then he decides keep or toss. By the end of this your wardrobe should be shrunk to things he enjoys seeing you in.

Your changing and modeling might excite him. He may of course simply say “blow” and you will immediately blow him. Then your clothing purge resumes.

The clothing need not be thrown away. You may place it all in a suitcase, and lock it and give him the key. The suitcase is not to be opened until your birthday, it'll be like a big birthday surprise. Four times during the year, you may request specific clothing out of there (for a certain occasion). You will trade a blowjob for each article of clothing you take.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk