Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!
Eye 18/F Baath dares. Please? :3

Basically, I am having a bath in about 15 minutes or half an hour. Depends on the responses. I can't do ice. Or use my vibe. I can use stuff you find in a bathroom like soap or tooth paste. I don't want to get my clothes dirty because I like my clothes. I don't want to go blub blub blub . Thats as in blubbing as drowning.
So....don't let me blabber on. Dare me.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
stats2001

Default bath dares

Hiya,

maybe edge a few times by squatting over the bath tub edge...adding a little toothpaste each time you reach the edging point...then allowing your orgasm, while enjoying the water pressure from the tap against your clit???

Old 03-27-2011, 03:40 AM   #3
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Will do that. I am now having my bath at 2pm so......any more? :P

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 03:59 AM   #4
nerdboy

Before taking shower, apply some mint toothpaste on your tits, stomach and clit. Take cold shower after that...

Of course, once you're done with your bath, you can get warm drinks to get your body temperature back up
Old 03-27-2011, 04:03 AM   #5
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks. Will do. Any more?

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 04:12 AM   #6
azzhunter21
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to azzhunter21

anal masturbation with your fingers while you use the shower head to massage your pussy with cold water.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:14 AM   #7
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Can't do that. In a bath. Not shower.

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 05:32 AM   #8
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Dare 1: Semi-public
Lie in your bath as normal (with water in it) an edge. Then run 1 time around your house (naked) and get back in the bath.

Dare 2: Get the towel
Before you get undressed, place all your towels as far away from your house as your dare. Count the steps (make it big steps). This number will be your "X-number". Now take a both as normally.
When you're done, you must go and get your towels from outside! When you are dry, you must give yourself [60 - your X number] hard spanks while being naked and wearing clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips IN FRONT OF AN OPEN WINDOW!!!(wich means the further you walk away to get your towels, the less spanks you'll get, and the shorter the time will be in front of the window
If you DON'T go and get the towels, but just "air dry" or dry yourself with something else, you must PM me for a CRUEL punishment!

Dare 3: Messy
Water is a valuable scarce resource some places on the earth, so if you want to have a bath, you must really need it! Go to the kitchen, and find all liquids you can, and pour it all over your body, especially your boobs, pussy, ass and face! Afterwards rub the inside of your pussy with toothpaste, and pour a package of flour over your body. NOW YOU DESERVE YOUR BATH!

and please write a DETAILED reply if you do'em!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #9
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Woah! Amazing. Next time I have a bath I will do one of them. Then next time another one. So on....

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #10
KinkyMaster

Try an Enema ?
and do squads, and sit-ups.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #11
Wolf_78

Do you have some string handy. If so take a nice long length of it, tieing each end to a nipple. Throw the loop created by the hanging string over the shower head. Make sure that the string is long enough, that when you are laying in the bath your tits are lifted enough to cause some mild discomfort, but no real pain. Begin slowly masturbating, however you are not allowed to orgasm.

Once the the water becomes cold you are then allowed to orgasm and get out of the bath.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #12
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks everyone. I have ended my search for these kind of dares now. Some mod can close it now if they wish. You do not have to do anymore dares for me now.

Be creative

Last edited by Manbearpig; 03-28-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bath, bathroom, shower