Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2021, 05:59 PM   #391
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Ok... on popular demand the points I need per orgasm escalates by one after each orgasm going forward... so I need 21 points for my next orgasm...

I have to admit... and I might just regret this... but I do want to see how far I can push myself... I do reserve the right to enforce Bdsub's kind suggestion of the points needed dropping back to 20 after they reach 25 if things unbearable of stop being fun...

Is it ok if I write the lines tomorrow...?? It's too late tonight and I still need to update my points total in the blog... can't afford to lose another point...!!
Shouldn't it be be 22 points since you had a double orgasm?
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:03 PM   #392
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izon View Post
Shouldn't it be be 22 points since you had a double orgasm?
Erm... I don't think so... but what do the others think...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:09 PM   #393
NetNegative

I was actually under the impression that since this rule is only beginning now, the next orgasm will still cost 20, and only the one after that it will be 21?

See:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
We'll let you off with these ones, but once you have completed the next 20 points for an orgasm, your subsequent one will cost 21, then 22 etc.

We'll re-assess if it gets too much.

Well done on your latest tasks though!

Sounds like you had great fun

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:10 PM   #394
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
I was actually under the impression that since this rule is only beginning now, the next orgasm will still cost 20, and only the one after that it will be 21?

See:
Seems fair to me
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:14 PM   #395
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Ah that's such a relief... thanks guys...I'll sleep a little better tonight...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-14-2021, 06:31 PM   #396
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Showing your "entire wardrobe" immediately got me thinking. Specifically, if you wash all your clothes the night before, put them away, sleep naked & invite Danielle to view your wardrobe, while you remain naked on the morning of her controlling your clothes, you may have 6 points.
Do you mean I need to be completely naked in front of her to earn the 6 points...??
Or can I hide under the duvet or something...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
+5 points: when getting ready to purchase an orgasm with points, flip a coin or (use some other random generator with 50/50 odds and pre-define which results are heads and tails). Don't look at the results until you're about to orgasm. If it's tails you can orgasm. If it's heads, you don't get to orgasm, nor do you get your points back.
This made me squirm... I am *not* saying I accept and I am not even 100% sure how the points system suggested works... but the idea of leaving the orgasm up to chance... most likely when I am super desperate and on the verge of cumming... is making me squirm...

Ok I'd better go to sleep now... before I get too worked up... and type more silly things that I might regret later... lol...

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-14-2021, 09:39 PM   #397
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do you mean I need to be completely naked in front of her to earn the 6 points...??
Or can I hide under the duvet or something...??
You know I mean naked on front of her Sara. 6 points is a lot

If course it is an entirely optional task.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:09 AM   #398
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You know I mean naked on front of her Sara. 6 points is a lot

If course it is an entirely optional task.
Do I get any points if I am just wearing bra and panties in front of her...??

Old 01-15-2021, 01:14 AM   #399
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You could try a towel instead? I'm sure alice will find it in her heart to give points for that if you make it clear all your clothes are in the wardrobe. A little less confronting for the both of you as well.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:46 AM   #400
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do I get any points if I am just wearing bra and panties in front of her...??
The point is she gets to look through everything and you are a clean canvas. Blue's towel idea is acceptable for 3 points.

If you wrap it round your waist d have your tits out, you can have 5.

How generous of me

Old 01-15-2021, 04:06 AM   #401
Sharkbait

Got this idea if that like in a gacha system or similar every 10 times give one for free. Thought we could implement this. Like there is a Montlhy/ Weekly timer and if she reaches 10 orgasm in that time she can have one for free. Wich would incentivise to save up to 10 then release get one free and save up again.
Old 01-15-2021, 04:11 AM   #402
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The point is she gets to look through everything and you are a clean canvas. Blue's towel idea is acceptable for 3 points.

If you wrap it round your waist d have your tits out, you can have 5.

How generous of me
Before I could even begin to consider what I was going to do Danielle knocked on my door... said she was invoking the last day of underwear control... I asked her if she wanted to control *all* my clothes today... she said she was more than happy to... I could tell she was actually thrilled by the prospect...!!

I gave her full access to my wardrobe... she took her time going through all my clothes... it made me wet to see her do that... and now I am dressed in a super tight pink coloured v-necked tshirt... and black leggings... sounds relatively harmless right...?? Wrong... under the tshirt I am wearing not one but two bras... a black D-cup lightly padded push up bra... with a black DD-cup heavily padded bra on top of that... (I had forgotten I even had that in my collection)... my already large boobs are looking absolutely *huge* today... and the tight leggings are translucent enough for the discerning watcher to see the lacy pink thong that she selected for me...

Danielle saw me and said 'perfect... exactly what I was going for'... I'm going to take that as a compliment and give myself a point... but I'm dreading encountering the guys when I'm done attending this morning's online lectures...!!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-15-2021 at 04:14 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-15-2021, 04:14 AM   #403
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Before I could even begin to consider what I was going to do Danielle knocked on my door... said she was invoking the last day of underwear control... I asked her if she wanted to control *all* my clothes today... she said she was more than happy to... I could tell she was actually thrilled by the prospect...!!

I gave her full access to my wardrobe... she took her time going through all my clothes... it made me wet to see her do that... and now I am dressed in a super tight pink coloured v-necked tshirt... and black leggings... sounds relatively harmless right...?? Wrong... under the tshirt I am wearing not one but two bras... a black D-cup lightly padded push up bra... with a black DD-cup heavily padded bra on top of that... (I had forgotten I even had that in my collection)... my already large boobs are looking absolutely *huge* today... and the tight leggings are translucent enough for the discerning watcher to see the lacy pink thong that she selected for me...

Danielle saw me and said 'perfect... exactly what I was going for'... I'm going to take that as a compliment and give myself a point... but I'm dreading encountering the guys when I'm done with this morning's online lectures...!!
I’m loving this! With the last day in progress it may be time for a new bet with Danielle soon
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:24 AM   #404
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

An extra point for putting on heavy blusher & dark lip gloss before you leave your room

Old 01-15-2021, 04:25 AM   #405
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You aren't the only one! A double bra is definitely interesting and the attire is very noticeable going to be fun today!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk