Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2020, 08:45 PM   #1
chancestarbon4

Eye Give a 21yo Boy Outdoor Dares Tonight! Kik Proof

I'm Steven, a 21/m/US average build, and I deserve to be exposed tonight. When my family goes to bed in a few hours, you have the freedom to lock me outside of my house and make me do whatever you want. You specify the time and predicament I will be in - It is pouring rain outside, but feel free to tie me up outside, make me go on a run, do something humiliating etc.

I live by a road with a stop sign, trees, a mailbox, a fire hydrant, a neighbor's fence - get creative! And feel free to ask what is around my house if you have other ideas.

I have a vibrating butt plug that I could use, but I could also be thrown outside with no pleasure if it suits you. I also have a blindfold, fabric belts (to do self bondage) and other household items.

I'm not allowed to cum tonight, but most other things are fine.

Leave me a dare on this thread OR kik me directly @stevenyorkinson4

For proof, message me on kik - I will send you a humiliating photo of your choice to begin with, which you have full permission to upload to eblue with my kik handle if I fail to finish your task and provide you with proof that it was finished.

Good luck!

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (punish me) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
I must broadcast everytime I masturbate:
https://join.skype.com/ghJDXCXCuJwm
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, kik dare slave, outdoor dare, outdoor nudity, public exposure