Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2020, 01:59 PM   #1
FillMyDiaper

Heart 30/M - Diapered 24/7 sissy - Torment me (Reports given)

Hi all!!

I'm a not-24/7 kinky sissy who, after a huge while, finally has the time and intimacy to get a bit daring, and try to stay diapered as much as possible, never ever use the toilet, and only be able to cum at your mercy <3 I discovered this forum recently and I'm eager to try it :3

Preparing myselft for this day, I've been edging almost no stop for this and the last week. My balls are really sore <3

I've got almost a couple of weeks to be at the mercy of your dares and your punishments.
So to you all, I ask you for dares and/or punishments. You can PM me or kik me ;3

Also, whilst I'm very excited for this, I want to insist that I'll never go outside my hard limits, no matter the preassure, which means no pictures at all. Sorry follks I'm also 100% open to talk and discuss the dares and punishments to reach a (hopefully painful to me) arrangement

Hoping and shivering in anticipation to get your dares <3 <3 <3
FillMyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:00 PM   #2
FillMyDiaper

Pencil

It seems like my signature likes and limits link does not work :O

In the meantime, I'll post them here :3

Loves: ♥Filling my diaper/underwears with _____♥, Diapers (wetting and messing), Edging, OD, Chastity, Humiliation, Safewords

Likes: Bondage, Petplay, ABDL, Toys, Anal, Enemas, Wedgies, Body writing, Degrading, Tickling, Spaking, Sissy

Soft Limits: Overnight bondage, Ice, Discrete public, Laxatives, CBT

HardLimits: Social suicide, Public, Illegal, Extreme pain, Blood, Long Term, Unsafe, Family & friends, Providing personal Information & pics,
Blackmail

-----------------------------

Dildo's/plugs/vibrators
  • Small metallic anal plug.
  • Silicone apple-sized red butt plug
  • Set of 3 long black but plugs (my penis, medium and large)
  • One short and long shower dildo, to fill my ass with shower water.
  • One beaded pink dildo with 8 beads, the bigger one the size of a big marble.
  • One beaded red dildo with 5 beads, the smalles one the size of an acorn, and a pig tail at the end <3
  • One small plastic straight dildo and a larger one (stake sized!).
  • One XXL blue soft silicone dick, balls included.
  • A magic wand <3
BDSM
  • Ball gag with nipple clamps attached to it.
  • Couple of clothpins with a string.
  • One small metallic chastity belt which I can escape
  • One average plastic chastity belt which I cannot escape
  • Average padlocks.
  • Rope
  • Velcro
  • Duck tape

Roleplay / kinky stuff
  • Diapers! <3
  • Ass laxatives
  • Two plastic syringes of 150ml each
  • One enema bag
  • Lots and lots of female clothes, including bras, thongs and panties which I tend to wear on a daily basis <3
  • And of course lots and lots of kinky disguises/latex clothing. Sorry guys, too many, and I don't share pics
  • Collar with a leash
  • Condoms and lube
  • Candles

Misc/Diaper filling <3
  • Eggs
  • Oatmeal
  • Toothpaste
  • Honey
  • Everything needed to make a cake :P

I'll keep updating them ;3

It should be noted that if someone had a more personal idea for me for this upcoming diapered week, I'm open to sugestions ;3
Old 11-30-2020, 11:16 AM   #3
Explobe29

You know how Pussy wanted you to make a cake, well you are going to be a part of the recipe :3

Well...not you... just mostly your ass :/

Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter (unsalted)
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
4 eggs
1/2 cup of secret ingredient (you'll find out)

Equipment:

Funnel (very useful, but is optional)
Vibrator wand
Your biggest buttplug
Your smallest dildo
A clean ass and diapered 24/7 sissy

Instructions:

Properly clean your ass out with enema and try not to eat to much beforehand to ensure nothing gets in the way of the mixing process.
Fuck your ass for 15 minutes in advance for maximum spread.

Lay on your back with your ass in the air (fuck again for 10 minutes if not spread enough) and add the butter and milk into your rectum (via funnel) and seal it up with your buttplug for 30 minutes or until butter is melted. Add the vanilla to the mix and fuck yourself with your small dildo (try not to spill too much). Plug back up before continuing. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour baking pan (size will differ depending how much ingredients you lose in the process, but plan to have a little under 13x9-inch). Mix flour baking powder in medium bowl. Set aside.

Beat eggs in large bowl with vibrator until fluffy, and occasionally, every 5 minutes or so, press vibrator against the front your diaper to keep your tiny dick hard, but no cumming, yet. If the vibrator doesn't work that well mixing, or is too messy, feel free to use mixer, and instead tape the vibrator to the front of your diaper. Gradually add sugar; beat well.

Alternately add dry ingredients and milk mixture (be careful not to spill when shitting it out, Pussy would suggest using the funnel here as well), beating on low speed after each addition just until mixed. Once all done add 1/2 a cup of the final ingredient, cum (cum as many times needed to fill up 1/2 a cup). One final beating and proceed to pour into prepared pan.

Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.

Bon appetit

eat as much of it as you can, whatever you can't eat goes straight into your diaper for the entire day.

pls consider sending Pussy a pic of cake, Pussy really wants to see how it turned out :3

*yip yip*
Old 11-30-2020, 11:24 AM   #4
FillMyDiaper

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explobe29 View Post
You know how Pussy wanted you to make a cake, well you are going to be a part of the recipe :3

Well...not you... just mostly your ass :/

Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter (unsalted)
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
4 eggs
1/2 cup of secret ingredient (you'll find out)

Equipment:

Funnel (very useful, but is optional)
Vibrator wand
Your biggest buttplug
Your smallest dildo
A clean ass and diapered 24/7 sissy

Instructions:

Properly clean your ass out with enema and try not to eat to much beforehand to ensure nothing gets in the way of the mixing process.
Fuck your ass for 15 minutes in advance for maximum spread.

Lay on your back with your ass in the air (fuck again for 10 minutes if not spread enough) and add the butter and milk into your rectum (via funnel) and seal it up with your buttplug for 30 minutes or until butter is melted. Add the vanilla to the mix and fuck yourself with your small dildo (try not to spill too much). Plug back up before continuing. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour baking pan (size will differ depending how much ingredients you lose in the process, but plan to have a little under 13x9-inch). Mix flour baking powder in medium bowl. Set aside.

Beat eggs in large bowl with vibrator until fluffy, and occasionally, every 5 minutes or so, press vibrator against the front your diaper to keep your tiny dick hard, but no cumming, yet. If the vibrator doesn't work that well mixing, or is too messy, feel free to use mixer, and instead tape the vibrator to the front of your diaper. Gradually add sugar; beat well.

Alternately add dry ingredients and milk mixture (be careful not to spill when shitting it out, Pussy would suggest using the funnel here as well), beating on low speed after each addition just until mixed. Once all done add 1/2 a cup of the final ingredient, cum (cum as many times needed to fill up 1/2 a cup). One final beating and proceed to pour into prepared pan.

Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.

Bon appetit

eat as much of it as you can, whatever you can't eat goes straight into your diaper for the entire day.

pls consider sending Pussy a pic of cake, Pussy really wants to see how it turned out :3

*yip yip*
O-oh my...

I certainly will <3 It will take some time...

Thank you for your recipee and your dare. As soon as it's done I'll be sure to report it here so everyone can see what a dirty cake-pooper I am!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, dares, diaper, humilliation, sissy