Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-13-2020, 12:44 PM   #1
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Female Semester long homework dares/rules!

Homework is boring. Make it more fun for me please! Dares must be relatively secretive because I have a big family and my “bedroom” isn’t private. I plan on working on homework primarily in my bedroom but I also might do it in the sunroom, kitchen, or living room.

See my signature for toys/likes/limits

I currently CANNOT insert anything into my pussy, but my ass is free game
Feel free to ask questions!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
Hellrider7923

First rule: always wear your buttplug while doing your homework, unless you do another dare that prevents that.

Why can't you insert anything in your pussy?

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 01:48 PM   #3
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrider7923 View Post
First rule: always wear your buttplug while doing your homework, unless you do another dare that prevents that.

Why can't you insert anything in your pussy?
It’s being denied insertions until the end of the year keep it aching to be filled!

Also that works out nicely! I’m currently doing homework and plugged already!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-13-2020, 02:23 PM   #4
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default the carrot and the stick

Rule: you have one hour to finish any specific homework

carrot: if you do finish the homework in time, you get a reward
stick: if you don't, you get a punishment

twist: half way through the homework, you must edge one time

reward: you get permission to do one of the following:
1 - wear underwear for the day
2 - sleep on your bed this night
3 - take a hot shower
4 - eat a meal sitting at a table
5 - use the toilet as one normally would

punishment: for starters you don't get any of the rewards - no matter how many previous homeworks you succesfully completed this day. That means:

- you don't get to wear undergarments, you sleep on the floor, only cold showers, all meals must eaten from a bowl on the floor, make use of the floor instead of the toilet - however you can manage. But, that's not all. This is just your rewards being revoked. Three things happen then:

1 - from then on you only get 55 min to complete your homework (and each failure drops 5 min more)
2 - you write on your body a degrading name in capital letters, this name must stay on your body for an entire week
3 - you ass fuck yourself in front of a mirror, completely naked, till you edge three times (number of edges increases by one after each failure). Object used to assfuck yourself must increase in size after each failure, and, if it's not possible, go back to the first object used and coat it with toothpaste. If you fail again, coat it with tigerbalm, and if once again you fail, then it's chilly pepper or equivalent.

Hope it motivates you.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:30 PM   #5
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Rule: you have one hour to finish any specific homework

carrot: if you do finish the homework in time, you get a reward
stick: if you don't, you get a punishment

twist: half way through the homework, you must edge one time

reward: you get permission to do one of the following:
1 - wear underwear for the day
2 - sleep on your bed this night
3 - take a hot shower
4 - eat a meal sitting at a table
5 - use the toilet as one normally would

punishment: for starters you don't get any of the rewards - no matter how many previous homeworks you succesfully completed this day. That means:

- you don't get to wear undergarments, you sleep on the floor, only cold showers, all meals must eaten from a bowl on the floor, make use of the floor instead of the toilet - however you can manage. But, that's not all. This is just your rewards being revoked. Three things happen then:

1 - from then on you only get 55 min to complete your homework (and each failure drops 5 min more)
2 - you write on your body a degrading name in capital letters, this name must stay on your body for an entire week
3 - you ass fuck yourself in front of a mirror, completely naked, till you edge three times (number of edges increases by one after each failure). Object used to assfuck yourself must increase in size after each failure, and, if it's not possible, go back to the first object used and coat it with toothpaste. If you fail again, coat it with tigerbalm, and if once again you fail, then it's chilly pepper or equivalent.

Hope it motivates you.
Because I live with family, I’m afraid I’d have to do 2, 4, and 5 normally, otherwise it would violate a limit. Perhaps we could figure something else for those?

And 1 hour is very short for the type of classes I’m taking. Can I maybe have 1 hour to complete a certain portion of my homework so it’s more realistic?

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-13-2020, 05:21 PM   #6
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

We're adaptable, as long as the realistic gets done.

First, write here what is the amount of time you need, in average, for each homework. I'll assess if that is acceptable or not. Portions of homework will probably not work, we cannot define success or failure based on a task only partially complete.

Second, you have family restrictions and that's understandable. Here are my alternatives:

- you're allowed to sleep on a bed, but if you fail in a homework, you'll sleep naked.
- you're allowed the use of the toilet, but if you fail, you'll wear the same panties for a week
- you're allowed to eat at the table, but if you fail, you'll also eat your dildo - 10 deepthroats at first and one more for each reocurrance.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 10:32 PM   #7
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
We're adaptable, as long as the realistic gets done.

First, write here what is the amount of time you need, in average, for each homework. I'll assess if that is acceptable or not. Portions of homework will probably not work, we cannot define success or failure based on a task only partially complete.

Second, you have family restrictions and that's understandable. Here are my alternatives:

- you're allowed to sleep on a bed, but if you fail in a homework, you'll sleep naked.
- you're allowed the use of the toilet, but if you fail, you'll wear the same panties for a week
- you're allowed to eat at the table, but if you fail, you'll also eat your dildo - 10 deepthroats at first and one more for each reocurrance.
Those are fantastic alternatives! And I think portions would actually be acceptable for these types of classes. They’re long term homework assignments (primarily finding academic journal articles) so maybe it can be split up my how much I plan to do that day? Then if I don’t get it all done by a certain time? I procrastinate so this may actually help a lot tbh lol

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-14-2020, 09:42 AM   #8
Killerhipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
Those are fantastic alternatives! And I think portions would actually be acceptable for these types of classes. They’re long term homework assignments (primarily finding academic journal articles) so maybe it can be split up my how much I plan to do that day? Then if I don’t get it all done by a certain time? I procrastinate so this may actually help a lot tbh lol
How about a simple one where you can explore your curiosity about enemas. Set a daily amount of work that you need to do on your projects, for example 2 hours. Whatever time you don't spend working on your project each day you just spend holding and enema. So if you only work 83 minutes, you must hold an enema for (120-83=) 37 minutes.

If you're inexperienced, I would suggest only doing this once or twice a week. You could add up all the time gained over a week and divide it by 5 or 10 to get a weekly enema holding time. The volume of the enema, if you have the equipment to measure it, could be multiplied by the number of days you didn't study the full time.

For example if your time gained over a week is [0, 15, 73, 0, 27, 0, 0] your time to hold the enema is (0+15+73+0+27+0+0)÷10 = 15 minutes and the volume is (0+1+1+0+1+0+0)×250mL = 750mL.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 12:17 PM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
Because I live with family, I’m afraid I’d have to do 2, 4, and 5 normally, otherwise it would violate a limit. Perhaps we could figure something else for those?

And 1 hour is very short for the type of classes I’m taking. Can I maybe have 1 hour to complete a certain portion of my homework so it’s more realistic?
I'd say this is a reasonable compromise. But with the proviso that while you do your homework in your bedroom you do so naked. And with the door ajar.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden, homework, secret