Old 09-30-2020, 01:58 PM   #1
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1:
Spoiler:
Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house.

Step 2:
Spoiler:
Put them in alphabetical order.

Step 3:
Spoiler:
Give yourself 25 medium/hard busts with each.

Step 4:
Spoiler:
Put them in order from nicest to meanest.

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Tell us what you picked and how it went!
Old 10-01-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Thank you for that wonderfull idea, Miss Emmyred.

So i got the following things:

bamboo wooden spoon, feels like harder wood(new),
barbeque tongs, basically 2 long strips of woon and a block of wood in between them(wood),
hairbrush, has a nice bite/sting(plastic),
plastic spatula,
ping pong paddle,
power chord, pretty old and doesn't work anymore, but a fine bite
shaving foam can,
sneaker, black
shoehorn aluminium and a
wooden spoon handle, just another usual old one everyone has, cause the handle is thinner

so after the first busting my balls were starting to get sore and the dull feeling in the lower stomach region was beginning to develop.

The new order of my items after the first busting is as follows:

sucked:
The barbeque tongs, the sneaker, shoehorn as well as the shaving foam can didn't do much for me and all equally sucked, it doesn't matter to me which particular order of them, it's just getting over to the nice stuff

medium:
The ping pong paddle(old favourite) and plastic spatula, both are quite okay, the paddle has a nice dull effekt and enough weight to deliver it, the plastic spatula is only in this category because wood feels soo much nicer.

Premium:
The bamboo wooden spoon, wooden spoon handle and hairbrush, are equally nice to bust with

and on top:
the power chord, well what do i need to say, take one, form a loop and try it yourself, if you never did before. everyone else knows the sting

next step:

barbeque tongs - tails stung a bit, but no bother
sneaker - heads lame...no bother
shoehorn - tails i thought about using the thin side,
but i want to keep my left one intact,
all sound - no bother
shaving foam can - heads really no bother

ping pong paddle - tails old but gold, delivers to this day
plastic spatula - heads no real bother, but managed to
sustain the pain

bamboo wooden spoon - heads nice sting on the skin
wooden spoon handle - tails that was a little ouchie
hairbrush - tails please no more tails...ouchie!

and of course the power chord: - heads THANK GOD!

Quote:
You boys have had some complicated posts the last few days, so today, we're going to keep it simple.

200 with a wooden spoon
20 with a fruit in a sock
200 more with a wooden spoon
After the first one my left ball really needed a break, so i waited until it didn't hurt too bad anymore. The first 200 i did with the bamboo wooden spoon mentioned before, the wood is really nice, even and hard. I went with medium force, in case the apple will hit an uncomfy spot. After 2 misses the first real hit, both hit, not too bad yet, kept hitting for 3 more times and started to arche forward, took me some time to get back up. 4 hits done so far i missed the next one and hit 2, arching forward again and heavily breathing now...fuck the last hit was quite a bit off to the left...
I then continued and landed the remaining four hits on both, though i have to admit i was swinging softer.
After the swings i caught breath what took me around 10 minutes and struggled through the last 200 hits of which i hit 150 with medium force again and 50 with medium-hard force.

Thank you for making my balls glow and aching in pain.

Get well soon Kiton.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 10-01-2020 at 09:24 AM. Reason: wishing Kiton well.
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:11 AM   #3
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:

Step 6:
Spoiler:
For my 10 items, I selected:
  • bamboo cane, 3 foot long
  • garden trowel
  • heel of high heeled shoe
  • hiking boot
  • rubber band
  • rubber mallet
  • screwdriver shaft of long, large screwdriver
  • steel ruler
  • steel water bottle, full
  • wooded spoon

Next I ranked my list by giving myself 25 medium/hard busts with each. As a result my balls were quite sore, more than I expected (perhaps they hadn't fully from doing Sandy's task the evening before). I ranked the implements nicest to meanest. Generally the meanest implements stung the most and/or had the most ball-crushing impact.

From nicest to meanest with the coin flip result for each:
  1. wooded spoon - heads: 10 medium hits
  2. garden trowel - heads: 10 medium hits
  3. steel ruler - heads: 10 medium hits
  4. heel of high heeled shoe - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut
  5. hiking boot - heads:10 medium hits
  6. steel water bottle, full - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut
  7. screwdriver shaft of long, large screwdriver - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut
  8. rubber mallet - heads: 10 medium hits
  9. rubber band - heads: 10 medium hits
  10. bamboo cane, 3 foot long - tails: 25 very hard busts to just your left nut

The medium hits with the wooden spoon, garden trowel, and the steel ruler hurt a bit but weren't all that bad since they don't have much mass and each have a flat striking surface that spreads out the impact.

Then came the 25 very hard busts to just my left nut with the heel of a high-heeled shoe. Since my left nut is a bit smaller than the right, I tied it up separately for these hits to make it a better target. I tried to spread the hits around but there wasn't much surface to work with and the hits really hurt (and left some nice bruises on that ball).

With my left nut untied, the hiking boot was next and its weight landed solidly on both of my aching balls.

Again I tied my left nut and proceeded with the 25 very hard hits from the steel water bottle. Each hit seems to hurt exponentially more than the last and toward the end I could feel the pain radiating up into my abdomen.

With the left nut still tied, I grabbed the screwdriver by the handle and started the 25 very hard busts to my throbbing left nut. I swung the screwdriver to try to hit my nut as close to the end as possible for maximum leverage. The shaft of the screw driver was square, not round, and the pain varied depending on how the shaft landed. The screwdriver shaft pain is sort of like the pain from the handle of a wooden spoon but more intense. When the edge of the shaft hit my ball the pain radiated even further up my body that when the water bottle hit. Toward the end my left nut hurt a lot and it was a challenge to finish all 25 hits.

I untied my left nut and started the 10 medium hits with the mallet that "nicely" crushed both balls followed by 10 medium rubber band snaps, alternating between nuts. In spite of the aching from the previous busts, the sharpness of the stings from the rubber band snaps always cuts through any other pain and they hurt in their own special way. It is not a deep pain but the stings are so sharp that it is always a test of my commitment to finish them all.

Finally, time to tie up my left nut one last time. Each time being harder than the time before because that nut is in so much pain by this point. With my nut tied, I also taped my cock out of the way so I didn't accidentally cane my penis, especially the tip. I have a love/hate relationship with caning. I have been caned numerous times in various places. Fortunately, the caning came at the end of this assignment so I had some endorphines flowing from the previous hits. There is nothing like the markings left from having your ass caned, especially where the ridges of the bamboo tear into the skin a bit. Needless to say, I was a bit frighted of 25 very hard hits to my left nut. I knew it would feel intensely painful but would it draw blood from the thin tender skin of my scrotum? (Part of me hoped so.)

Instead of standing for the caning, I laid on my back, with my legs spread and feet up on the wall. I added a couple of pillows under by ass to make sure my left nut was easy to hit. For each hit, I pulled the cane as far back as I could and swung the cane down quickly on my left nut. The whooshing sound of the cane passing through the air added to the anticipation of the impact of the cane. The first hit stung. A LOT!!!. But I had 24 left to go. At this point, there was no turning back and I lashed away at my poor left nut. I was swinging so hard that my aim wasn't perfect and I bruised my upper thigh and other ball. I added a hit for every time I missed until the 25 were done. As I lay in pain on the floor, between the whimpers and moans, I said, "Thank You Emmyred for busting my balls!"

I reached down to untie my left nut and saw the blood when I pulled my hand away. I wiped up the mess and applied pressure to stop the bleeding. A few hours later when I examined my balls more closely, my let nut was covered with bruises. As I write this I still feel the aching of my wonderfully busted balls.

Emmyred, thank You for this task!!!!

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:34 PM   #4
Haldirdk

Quote:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:

Step 6:
Spoiler:
So, my 10 items were

Airfreshener in metal can
Belt
Candlestick
Coathanger
Dildo
Handle of screwdriver
Remote
Shampoo bottle, full
Shoe
Sock with apple

The first round of busts made it quite easy for me to sort them from nice to mean, although nice, was still a rugh item. My balls were sire from start and the last hits made me pause after every one.

Remote
Belt
Airfreshener
Candlestick
Shoe
Shampoo bottle
Coathanger
Screwdriver handle
Dildo
Sock with apple.

After arranging them, I used random.org to flip 10 coins wich were.

Heads
Heads
Tails
Heads
Heads
Tails
Heads
Heads
Tails
Tails

I was not pleased to see those last two and it made me regret to flip all coins from the start. But I had to endure.

Remote - 10 medium, not too bad
Belt - 10 medium, again not too bad
Airfreshener - 25 very hard on the left, very painful and caused that sick feeling in my stomach to start.
Candlestick - 10 medium, not very nice right after the treatment of my left
Shoe - 10 medium, hurt a lot, but managable
Shampoo bottle - 25 very hard to the left, these were horible, and I started to really fear the rest
Coathanger - 10 medium, my left nut was in agony at this point, but caught the right one a bit more so it took some of the pain
Screwdriver handle - 10, medium almost didnt feel the hits to the right because the left were so sore.
Dildo - 25 very hard to the left after 10 i was sick to my stomach, at 15 I was on one knee just holding my balls, at 25 tears were starting, and still the worst left
Sock with apple - 25 very hard to the left, this was very hard for me to complete. The pain was already horible, and the first hit send me to the floor for a while. After starting again, I managed 5 hits before curling up and going down again. After getting up, every hit meant a break and the pain was horrible. I eventually managed to finish all 25.

The.end result was swollen and very sore balls, which I just held for several minutes before I was able to get on with my day.

Chastity, Tease and denial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Some humiliation

Dislikes:
Crossdressing, anal (recieving), impolite people

Limits:
Blood, Toilet stuff, Children, Animals, Public

Pm me:
Bust: I will do a ballbusting task of your choice
Edge: I will edge myself
Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:57 AM   #5
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:

Step 6:
Spoiler:

So I decided to choose: a belt, high heel, ruler, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, cable, flip flop, water bottle, book, fly swatter.

Alphabetical order: Belt, book, cable, flip flop, fly swatter, high heel, plastic spatula, ruler, water bottle, wooden spoon.

So I started with the belt, it's a thin leather belt with gems so it gave a Vicious strike! 25 hits didn't take too long but each one left my nuts stinging! Next I used a thick hardback book, fortunately not doing drops today, but the strikes were harder and gave a lethal blow each hit! I felt like my balls were being hit back into my body with each strike!
I swapped onto the phone cable, once again these were very vicious strikes, a stinging sensation with each blow! They started leaving red lines across my cock and balls! Very painful indeed.
The flip flop was an item I was less concerned abiut. Yes they're plastic and quite firm, but they were not quite as painful as the others. The sensation of hits from the cable still had a stinging pain , and the flip flop definitely added some more uncomfortableness!
The fly swatter is designed to cause death, or atleast injuring a poor fly! Unfortunately that meant the same for my poor balls. Each strike were firm and painful. The small gaps in the swatter made it very sore.

Next up was the dreaded high heel. I've busted before with this and it always causes a particularly uncomfortable pain! 25 strikes isn't too bad but still causes a lot of pain. I used the tip of the Stiletto heel and gave 25 medium hard strikes. Each hit left a scrape or mark on my balls! Ouch!

Next up was the plastic spatula! I'd say this was very similar to the fly swatter, causing lots of staining pain each hit!

The ruler gave firm strikes. There is no give in the ruler so each strike is like getting whipped by a cane! I also felt my balls getting flattened with each strike.

I used a full water bottle. This time I attached it to a rope and closed my eyes. Swinging the full bottle into my balls. It definitely gave me a very hard hit and each one pushing my balls against my body. A good squeeze and splat with each strike.
Final item was the wooden spoon. I've become very accustomed to using a wooden spoon. I used the head of it to strike my balls. Each hit left my balls stunning, especially after the amount of strikes they've received already!

I got worried when I saw spoiler 4. Hoping I'd done enough, knowing more was coming was very scary!

Nicest first: flip flop, plastic spatula, fly swatter, ruler, cable, wooden spoon,water bottle, book, belt, heel.

So I flipped the coins. I got Heads, 10 flip flop hits! (The one I would have loved a tails on), tails ( 25 spatula strikes to my poor leftie) , heads, nice to mix it up a little. Tails with the ruler (ouch!) Tails with the cable, how unlucky can I get with my flips! I'm sure this app wants to hurt me. Heads with the spoon ( fortunately!) I got tails with the bottle. I tried the same method as before, but only counted hits directly to the left nut. In total I had to do 32 swings as some connected to both or the right nut. Heads with the book, tails with the belt. Damn it's getting incredibly bruised and swollen now! And another tails (fuck) 25 hard strikes to my leftie with a Stiletto heel. Each strike left me wincing with pain and gave me an incredibly sore ball.

Hopefully this report makes up for lateness. I'll try compete another task soon, but my balls may be out of action for a while! Thank you Miss Emmy!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:21 PM   #6
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Step 5:
Spoiler:

Step 6:
Spoiler:
The 10 items I picked was, belt, cord, paint stir, remote, water bottle, hairbrush, paddle, wooden spoon, rubber spatula, flip flop. After the 1st set of busts I determine the order from nicest to meanest to be:
1- paint stir.
2- water bottle
3- spatula
4- remote
5- flip flop
6- hairbrush
7- belt
8- wooden spoon
9- paddle
10- charger cord
Items 3 thru 8 wasnt much difference between them and the paddle and charger was neck to neck. Both very painful especially to my already sore balls. Next was to flip a coin thankfully it landed on heads and only had to do 10 bust each. As I write this my balls are not so much aching as they are burning from the busts. Not to mention my team as scored 2 touchdowns while writing this report, ugh......

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:23 PM   #7
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Continuing to catch up with over due tasks since once again, slow day on new tasks (Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!) Updated task debt and a new report follows

4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4938 (Emmy) -
4947 (Emmy) -
4989 (SexyPlant) -
5048 (SexyPlant) -

Quote:

Step 1: Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house...

Step 6: Tell us what you picked and how it went!
10 items selected in nicest-to-meanest order with coin flip results:

1. hair brush (bristle side) - Heads (H)
2. Electric cable - Tails (T)
3. Shoe (sole) - T
4. Leather belt (woven leather) - H
5. Handle (hammer) - H
6. Wooden spoon - T
7. Fist - H
8. Spatula (metal) - T
9. Apple in a sock - T
10. Book drops (large hard cover) - T

Bad start with when putting the list in alphabetical order in the beginning, and I kind of felt that was the case after starting with an apple and then book drops - which ended my list as meanest implements (and but of course, both flipped Tails!)! After those initial busts with those implements, the 1st round was all relatively easier.

Then in order as listed above: easiest to meanest. I felt it was not going to get easier as i went, especially when i was rather lucky with the coin flips in the beginning of the list. I felt it was going to end bad...

...and sure enough, last 3 flips were not as I hoped for. And with implements getting worse each time... The spatula is big enough to easily cover both balls in each hit, but focusing on only one made it even worse. Same for the apple and the book. But the book was by far the worse as I held my left (red, hard, swollen and sore) ball on display for the drops. After a couple, i angled the ball in a position where it was completely immobile and the first drop was rather scary (and obviously painful!) as the ball took the complete impact with no escape - and ONLY 22 to go! I had to take some short breaks, ended up close to dropping to knees a couple times but found the stamina to continue through and complete the task.

That was a rough one because of the unlucky coin flips at the end, but most challenging indeed! Thanks once again Miss Emmy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:17 AM   #8
HappilySissy

I'm toying with some other ideas for here, but reading about BGBO's targeting of your left balls made we want to target the right ones in the name of equality. Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to tie a string or something around your balls, so that both are bulging out together. Then tuck you cock and balls between your legs and bend over so that if anyone were there and wanting to give your nuts a spanking they would be nice and exposed. In that position, give your right ball 50 medium busts BUT if you accidentally miss and hit both balls the bust doesn't count. If you hit 150 busts total and are still failing, you may stop.
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:26 PM   #9
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyplant View Post
Hey, it's me, SexyPlant.

I believe you remember me from the icy shower task.

Now, let's make it an even wilder trip.

What I want you to do is insert some ice in your ass before your ball bust. Then because I want you to experience two different sensations, I want you to take a warm shower this time with your cock and balls facing the showerhead. You are to stay in that shower, ballbusting until the ice cube melts.

I've also been curious about opposite sensations and which would stand out the most. Would it be the ice in your ass or the warmth of the shower?

When you write your report, I want you to also report, how much ice you inserted, how many ball busts you did, and what sensation stuck out the most to you.

Have fun! <3
Wow. What a sensation.
I took about 4 Ice cubes (and my ice cubes are BIG), bent over my bed, and began massaging my ass with them. It felt so interesting. Cold but good. I moaned a good bit, eyes rolled.
I finally warmed up and smoothed up the ice cube enough to insert the first one. Wow these cubes are so much bigger than they look. Mmf. I didn’t want to linger on that one filling me, so i massaged my ass with the second. Then plop- into my ass it went. Easily this time. But I felt so... good and full and coooold. Then the 3rd. Then immediately the 4th. And I felt good and full.

I jumped in the shower and turned the water on as hot as I could and began to hit myself. I spread my legs wide and began to smack — medium strength. The cubes were so big that it took nearly forever to melt them. I had to readjust because the more I felt myself filling with water, the more I clenched my legs. The heat from the shower started to melt the cubes. My cock and balls were so warm, but my ass was SO cold. I was shivering and hot at the same time. So interesting.
I neared the 300 mark as I felt the last bit melting. My balls are so sore. They were bright red from the hot water and smacks because around 200, I began to hit much much harder. I almost fell a few times.
When it was all melted, I was at 324 hits. I squatted and let the water out with stinging balls.
I can confidently say that the coldness stood out the most. I love a hot shower, so the ice really was at the forefront. So weird. But so arousing.
Such a good task. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
I'm toying with some other ideas for here, but reading about BGBO's targeting of your left balls made we want to target the right ones in the name of equality. Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to tie a string or something around your balls, so that both are bulging out together. Then tuck you cock and balls between your legs and bend over so that if anyone were there and wanting to give your nuts a spanking they would be nice and exposed. In that position, give your right ball 50 medium busts BUT if you accidentally miss and hit both balls the bust doesn't count. If you hit 150 busts total and are still failing, you may stop.
I got on my knees and tied up my balls. I wrapped a shoelace around them 6 times and tied them tight. They were very far away from my body.
I bent over and stuck my balls and cock out as far as I could. I even stood up a bit to make sure all the skin was tight.
I reached back and started hitting my right ball. I got to about 10 medium busts before I started messing up. I hit both balls 4 times in a row. The. I hit 25, hit both another 3 times. Then 30, both another 6 in a row. Then got to 45 until it started to sting badly and I got thrown off. 8 mess ups in a row. Then one more mess up at swat 49.
So 72 seats all together. I was stinging and sore at this point. I stood up, freed my balls, and massaged them back to a dull pain.
Thank you! This was frustratingggg.

Also, my 3 days is up and I’ve caught up with all my busts. I’m requesting to be freed from this thread. If 3 girls or 1 royalty girl doesn’t deny me in 24 hours, then I’ll be free to go.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #10
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I apologize for being absent for a while. I got quite busy and will make up and report as many as possible. I plan to do quite a few tonight, so my balls will end up being really beat up, but I don't like being behind so I want top get caught up asap.
Quote:
I kind of gave up on the week of throwbacks after we weren't getting a lot of responses.

For today, you have a chance to reduce the difficulty of your task before you begin. You can earn this OPTIONAL reduction by fucking your ass.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY FOR A REDUCTION: Complete the task below BEFORE looking at the spoiler.

Grab your dildo. The only lubes you can use for this task are spit, hot sauce, or toothpaste. Take some time to warm up your asshole using your selected lube, then set a timer for 2 minutes. Fuck your ass as quickly as possible, with one stroke being pulling the dildo 90% of the way out and inserting it fully again. Count the number of strokes like this you are able to complete. After 2 minutes, leave the dildo in your ass while you read the spoiler and complete the task. You may remove the dildo and clean up after all busts are done.

Spoiler:
For today's task, you will complete the following set of busts a total of ten times. For every 50 full strokes you managed in the reduction task, you may reduce by one round. (If you completed 500 full strokes, you can skip this task)
One set is equal to:
- 1 edge
- 10 book drops
- 20 with a fruit in a sock
- 10 with a hanger
- 10 hard punches
This being my first task as a bunny, I decided to not go for the reduction and take everything as given. reading the reports of those that did take it, now I'm glad I made that decision. I almost failed and came without permission on the edges and so I had to break for a little while, also since the edges combined with the busting got me a bit overwhelmed. After I finished I was so overwhelmed. One task into being a bunny and I am already nearly broken... I am really going to have to toughen up or learn to love it.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:44 PM   #11
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

-50 slow strokes
-100 quick ball slaps
-100 to the right with a remote
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-100 to the left with a hairbrush or spoon
-5 punches
-100 with a shoe
-50 slow strokes

Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:
Old 10-21-2020, 10:01 PM   #12
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Started the after a nutritious breakfast (thanks Miss BGBO!) with all intentions to complete more of my missed tasks. Slight delay in that though as I received a few tasks in chat ending in 162 busts, all while tied tight - increasing the sting, "fun" of the busts. So with balls already red, dull ache in lower stomach, i checked the thread to find 2 additional tasks. My intent is to finish the new tasks as received and than do my backlog as time permits. So new tasks first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
I'm toying with some other ideas ... Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to
Another unique challenge from the one and only HappilySissy! Using a shoelace, balls tied into one nice tight red swollen package, I pulled both C&Bs back between legs as ordered. I opted to bust with a wooden spoon as that is my normal implement (good aim, hard hots without putting so much effort into the swing). I was a bit concerned on hitting the target as i was swinging "blind" and more or less resigned on enjoying all 150 max.

Couple difficulties with this: 1. even if I missed the target, the busts were painful, spanks hitting back of upper thighs (tender area mostly), or if it was a really bad stroke, cheeks. 2. Balls were stationary in that position, so each spank hit a target that was not swinging freely, adding to dull ache in stomach and entire ball sack versus only the sting associated with normal spanks.

In the end, took me about 75 busts to land 50 on right - practice makes perfect! At first i was missing all, but with a solid implement, i found the correct angle and swing to make proper contact. I will say though, each direct hit hurt more than the misses (in hindsight, would have been less painful to go with 150 misses, than 50 direct hits AND 50 misses to upper thigh...).

Anyway task complete; thanks HappilySissy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
-50 slow strokes
-50 slow strokes
So tough starting with strokes, not enough to reach edge, just enough to get warmed little and wanting more..., but on to the busts instead. Hardest step was squeezes, pain resonating into stomach more and more each event - then some more frustrating strokes.... But fortunately, the lovely Miss BGBO allowed me some more after this task was complete. Thanks twice to Miss BGBO (once for strokes, once for this task!)

Quote:
Today, you're going to have a little bit of chance!

Choose 10 implements that are appropriate for busting (no rubber bands) and put them in any order you want. You may not change the order once it is set. Then, complete the appropriate spoiler for each implement! I prefer it if you read the spoilers as you go instead of reading all of them before beginning.

Spoilers, 10 Items plus ending task
Have Fun!
No particular order as Miss Emmy specified but i used the following implements: wooden spoon, punches, electrical cable, shoe, apple in a sock, spatula, wire hangar, bristle side of hair brush, handle of old hammer, and a hard back book.

Got way with some edges in exchange for the bristle side of the hair brush. Edges took a bit to get to the first but by the end, i had to really clamp down to stop any release. I then had to wait several minutes before continuing the task or risk improper release as i was all so close! Apple and heavy hardback book drops were deadly and I all still sore through and through as i write this, over an hour after the damage was done!

And one last note, this slut ended up adding 2 days to it's time in this thread (signature updated) this slut is now in until 26 Oct!

Thank You Miss Emmy!

Remaining tasks:

4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4938 (Emmy) -
4989 (SexyPlant) -
5048 (SexyPlant) -

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-21-2020 at 10:40 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 11-01-2020, 05:54 PM   #13
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
-50 slow strokes
-100 quick ball slaps
-5 punches
-100 with a shoe
-50 slow strokes

So I couldn't do the strokes so skipped these steps!
Started with 100 quick hits at 50 BPM! 2 minutes had me done.
Then grabbed my TV remote to do 100 to the right at the same rate of hits!

I took my balls into the palm of my hand and suqeezed hard for 5 seconds. Took a small break then squeezed again!

I grabbed my wooden spoon and whacked my left but with the metronome set at 50 BPM!

I grabbed my balls together and have them 5 hard punches, all causing me to hit the floor and crying.

Then I used the stiletto heel to hit each but 50 times. I alternated between them and used the metronome to whack them harder and harder!!

Sorry for the lack of responses. I'll.complete another task tomorrow night. Thanks for the task!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:46 PM   #14
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post

Also, my 3 days is up and I’ve caught up with all my busts. I’m requesting to be freed from this thread. If 3 girls or 1 royalty girl doesn’t deny me in 24 hours, then I’ll be free to go.
Hmm. I like seeing you here too much for you to leave.
So, either stay for 4 more days now or take a break and rejoin for a week
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 10:20 AM   #15
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
-50 slow strokes
-100 quick ball slaps
-5 punches
-100 with a shoe
-50 slow strokes

You like the number 100 don't you BGBO?
I started with 50 slow strokes, and I'm already in denial, it managed to get my cock hard and out of the way.
I then went to the 100 quick ball slaps. 100 goes by so fast when the slaps are quick. At the end I had a dull pain looming in my balls.
Then the remote. OW. I had to stop every 15-20 hits or so because the stinging to just one ball was brutal. That side of my sack was red and that pain started to become much more active on my right side.
Then the 50 squeezes. 5 seconds of hard squeezing 50 times took a while. And it really drove the pain home. The dull pain intensified and I was groaning by the end.
I took a second to breathe, and got my spoon and did 100 more to the left. These hurt much worse now that I had been squeezing my already tender balls. Now my whole sack was red.
I grabbed my whole sack and slammed my fist into it 5 times. Each time I groaned in pain and doubled over.
I have a biiiiig foot, so the shoe didn't have a problem hitting both nuts. This was brutal. I was really groaning and moaning now. My balls were a bit dusty and definitely in active pain, stinging and red.
And finally got to "cool" down with 50 strokes... which only made me hard again.

Thank you!

Quote:
Hmm. I like seeing you here too much for you to leave.
So, either stay for 4 more days now or take a break and rejoin for a week
And you know what... just for you... I took a break and I'll join in for 7 more days.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk