Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-28-2020, 01:12 PM   #1
lil_slut

Female 19F Semi-Public Dares

I'm going out with a friend tomorrow. We're gonna go get coffee, probably hit up a couple stores and then go back to her house.

I'm looking for some dares that I can complete while I am out of the house. Please keep it discrete. I do not want my friend or anyone else knowing, but I like the idea of doing dares outside of my house.

This is my first time doing any type of public dare, so please give me some good ones to help me get initiated.

(I am looking for dares to do in the car, inside stores or store bathrooms, and inside my friend's house)

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

PM me a dare and I will do it
lil_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
Cactus

Whenever you go to the toilet, edge once.

Go to the toilet and take off your panties. Leave them in the cubical.

Strip naked in a cubical. See how you feel. Have a listen. If you think no one else in in the bathroom, why not unlock the cubical door? Maybe open it a little? Maybe peek your head round the door? Maybe step outside?

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Body writing, Pet play, Breath play, Hidden public, Online Exposure, Tasks, Anal, Dice dares, Faproulettes, Escalation, Risk, Blackmail, Forced Bi, and more...

Hard Limits: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, blood, needles, illegal, vomit, permanent marks, WAM, wedgies, shaving, findom, large insertions, sounding, sissy, feet
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:23 PM   #3
Sharkbait

Before you leave the House
Insert 10 Ice cubs into your ass. Plug it with the biggest plug you have. Take out the Plug after 2 hours at the next opportunity. See if there is liquid left that runs out. (Need a bathroom)
Old 09-28-2020, 02:24 PM   #4
Sharkbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
Before you leave the House
Insert 10 Ice cubs into your ass. Plug it with the biggest plug you have. Take out the Plug after 2 hours at the next opportunity. See if there is liquid left that runs out. (Need a bathroom)
Take vibrator with you and insert it in your vagina. get yourself to edge once only using the vibration. Whereever you are.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, public dares, semi public, semi risky