Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2020, 01:47 AM   #1
Charlotte.W

Default 24F - Public Dares

I’m really upping my public game and I’d love for people to send me some great public dares. Anything from hidden public nudity or edging to flashing and full exposure etc.

Some examples of recent dares I’ve done so you know the vibe I’m going for:
- stripped naked in a book store and edged then came naked
- walk around shopping centre in just a hoodie and flashing my pussy
- naked and edging in a car in a parking lot getting risked as I turn lights in and open windows and doors
- stripping naked in a park and edging and cumming
- stripping in a men’s changing room, edging and cumming in front of a random
- edging and flashing my boobs and pussy in a bar
- edging in an Uber
- Be seen naked by X people

I also like dares where I have to earn the right to cum. For example, strip and edge in these four places before your allowed to cum naked in this fifth public place.

Please be creative and send me through some ideas!

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing

Last edited by Charlotte.W; 06-18-2020 at 01:52 AM.
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Charlotte.W for this post:
Old 06-18-2020, 05:11 AM   #2
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Hey, I have a dare if you think you can do it safely.

You'll need 3 things:
A baseball cap
A polo shirt (preferably a size too small)
A pack of cheap g strings

Welcome to your new job as a delivery driver.
Wear the baseball cap and polo with one of the g strings. Bring the rest with you.

Now for your deliveries. Pick a random street, start secluded and get more daring.
Edge in the car so the panties are nice and wet, then get out and walk up to someone's door. Remove the G string whilst bending at the waist and either post it or leave it on the door handle.

Walk back to your car and repeat for the rest of the pack.

At the second last location, post your shirt through the letter box too.

Try to make the last location a family member's house, if you can get away with being nude on their street.

Once you get through the whole pack, you earn the right to cum. This must be fully nude on the hood of your car, but anywhere you want (Except a garage if you have one).

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:30 AM   #3
dzbll
getDare Devil

Find a busy populated parking garage. Park about 2 blocks away. Walk to the lowest floor of the garage and remove a piece of clothing and hide it somewhere on a car thats there. then walk up the ramp to the next floor and repeat till you are on the top floor and completely nude. You must use the ramp, not the stair or elevator.
Once on the top floor you will edge, then walk down the ramp again. on each floor edge 1 more time than the previous floor. collect the piece of clothing you left on that floor and carry it to the next, you may not put it on till the last floor is complete.
If you are lucky none of your clothes will have driven off.
If you got all your clothes back then you walk back to your car, no cumming.
For each piece that drove off you must cum in the garage. then walk to your car, possibly naked if unlucky.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:47 AM   #4
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Go to a public bathroom with several nice cabins. In each cabin you will wear one clothing less until your are in panties only. You start with the first cabin go in turn towards the door don't look it. Stand with legs slightly spread. In this position edge yourself as long as you dare. Then you go to the next cabin. Go in undress one piece of clothes (Shoes and socks I suggest don't count) edge yourself. Next cabin and so on. When you are down to the panties also edge yourself. However after that you are allowed to cum staying in the last unlocked cabin if you stay in the same position to play but pull your panties down to your knees while you play yourself.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matdoc for this post:
Old 06-18-2020, 09:57 AM   #5
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

How do you feel about an extreme dare, that's mainly 'hidden public' in nature?

I want you to go to an automatic drive-through Carwash. Once you get there, get on the hood/roof of your vehicle. Naked! (or nearly... If too chicken for naked, do it in a skimpy thong)
I think you see where this going... Ride through the Carwash twice, once laying on your back, hands behind your back, and once laying on your belly, hands still under you. This way, you can't try to protect yourself!
Make sure you pick the most expensive wash both times, and for your safety make sure it's the kind with brushes. The only thing you're allowed to wear is a pair of goggles, and a strip of duct tape over your pussy. That's it!
Have fun getting clean! If you go to a 24 hr wash in the middle of the night, you should be safe...

Do you accept?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 10:12 AM   #6
JPEGking

Outfit: button up/down shirt, short or skimpy skirt, bra, panties, and heels. Find an alleyway that crosses multiple roads. Walk that alleyway but at each crossroad, take off one article of clothing. Leave each article of clothing where it was removed. Continue until you only have the heels on. When you get to that point continue for another 4 blocks, and stop to masturbate whenever you hear someone coming. If you can cum at any point, do so.

If you're feeling more daring, switch from alleyways to being sidewalks/streetsides.
JPEGking is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JPEGking for this post:
Old 06-18-2020, 10:54 AM   #7
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Wear a nice girly outfit with skirt and sweet panties. Bring your phone and go along your outside day. Each time you get any message by any service you will immediately find a secret way to pull your panties aside or down, and you use your phone to take a picture of pussy and ass independent from where you are. If you get a call immediately find a place of more privacy (definition depends on you) and rub your pussy through your panties while you review your photos so far. This way you will also see if you get wetter and wetter...
A additional dare you can keep the photos on your phone for a number of days. Enjoy the exposure time
Old 06-18-2020, 10:58 AM   #8
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Next time you are driving search. skirt no panties. At each red light immediately when you stop lift up your skirt and play pussy clit and asshole to cum. However you will immediately stop when traffic starts again. Let us know if this leads to some good edges and orgasms. Maybe you find your favorite traffic light. Feel free to drive some rounds there.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:31 AM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wear five items of clothing. Leave your place and pick a direction. Keep walking that direction until you give away all of your clothes. You can give one item away to each person (so you will have to at least ask 5 people). By the way...you have to give it to them and they must accept it. If they won't...trudge on.

Shoes can count as 1 item for the pair. So can socks.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, female, hidden, naked, public