Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-01-2020, 08:56 PM   #1
StarShineGirl

Default Language Slave

Language

I’ve have had D/S relationships and conversations with people who speak other languages as well as just english, this might sound crazy but I always found it a turn on when they’d use a word I didn’t understand or would degrade me in words I didn’t even understand. It had to be mixed in with the English so that I wasn’t completely lost but then seeing something I was unfamiliar with was new.

I had a dream the other night that I was a submissive and was being forced to learn a new language. It started out slowly then escalated, when I wasn’t keeping up with my practices my master would degrade me in that language and it would be my punishment to find out how it translated and type/write it about as lines.

In my dream it escalated further. Punishment and soap mouth washes when I used english. Or being gagged for making grammatical mistake or spelling errors. Being taught how to beg and serve while speaking their native tongue.

I think it’s a humiliating and humbling thing when someone’s to be talking to me then they throw in an insult or degrading word from their native language. Then when I don’t understand and I either just have accepted it not knowing or had to ask and then laugh before explaining.

- insulting or degrading in mixed language
- Forcing a submissive to learn a language and punishing when they fall behind or mess up
- teach a submissive to ask for permission or use terms that are not their own native language

Kik: starshine01

likes: humiliation, degradation, name calling, medium pain, nipple play, denial, loss of control, writing lines, serving, hidden public
dislikes: anal
limits: public, social suicide/involving other people, serious/permanent injury, diapers
StarShineGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StarShineGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk