Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2020, 12:08 AM   #1
SissyBoi<3

Default Please punish this sissy!

I was off getDare for WAY too long. But during the time that I was off, I've gotten more into cbt and stuff. So, if you could, please punish this sissy. I have string, a dildo, and probably more stuff just give me some dares so I can be punished for my time off of getDare. Remember to keep my limits in check okay? Thanks! <3

Dislikes: (For punishments) Hard Anal, Hard CBT, Semi-Public, Piss

Limits: Public, Blood, Scat, Pictures, Life Threatening.

19/Sissy Slut/Bi
SissyBoi<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:46 AM   #2
Dog587

Ok here’s your punishment ^^ you must dress up like a good sissy would, with as many sissy clothes as you can wear, including shoes. Tie up your sissy clit with the string and make it tight. Pull up a nice and long trap hentai video, you can only watch that for your pleasure. Then slap your balls at least 100 times while you edge into your girly panties three times. After that pull your panties down to your knees, sit on your knees and bounce on your dildo while you edge four more times from bouncing and stroking your sissy clit. After you’re done with that, get into position with your legs over your head, clit aimed at your mouth and ruin your orgasm into your open mouth, tongue sticking out and eyes rolled back like a good sissy ^^ lick up all of your mess and shove the rest that missed into your mouth, be sure to swallow it all too hope you enjoy that sissy

Orgasms in 24 hours record: 3
Current panty color: White and Blue
My PM Dares
My bondage supplies
My Crossdressing Clothes

Likes: Bondage, Sissification, Cross-Dressing, Cum Eating, Joi, Messy, Humiliation, Panties, Wedgies, Humping, Hypnosis, Femdom, Futanari, Body Writing

Dislikes: Public, Pain

Limits: Scat, Piss, Family, Illegal, Blood, Animals, Social Suicide
Dog587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 02:49 AM   #3
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Search on milovana for CBT and pain: Cose your eyes, scroll down and choose on randomly and do it!

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 04:11 PM   #4
Sola the Ichinensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyBoi<3 View Post
I was off getDare for WAY too long. But during the time that I was off, I've gotten more into cbt and stuff. So, if you could, please punish this sissy. I have string, a dildo, and probably more stuff just give me some dares so I can be punished for my time off of getDare. Remember to keep my limits in check okay? Thanks! <3
A good sissy ought to want to play the part of a good lady, and good ladies want to be clean. Make sure you wash that d*ck with water just a little above the temperature you'd normally tolerate. If you feel that isn't enough, keep increasing the temperature until it is.

Bonus Dare: If you cum while doing any dares from this threat, you must attempt to eat the cum.

(Temporarily) Back, but still have no toys, diapers etc...

My pants have become my potty ~ <3 I still like digimon
Sola the Ichinensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:37 PM   #5
Ivebeenbad
Baby Member

Heart Punishment

First, bind your cock and balls separating them from each other. Then get your cock hard while you stuff your dildo up that little sissy ass of yours. Then take a spatula and spank your cock 20 times, then each of your balls 10 times. When they are nice and hot take a piece of ice and cool yourself down, starting at the tip of your cock working your way down and covering every inch of your dirty little sissy dick. When the ice is melted stroke yourself and edge three times. Enjoy sissy slut!

Last edited by Ivebeenbad; 05-21-2020 at 10:04 PM.
Ivebeenbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:51 PM   #6
SissyBoi<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog587 View Post
Ok here’s your punishment ^^ you must dress up like a good sissy would, with as many sissy clothes as you can wear, including shoes. Tie up your sissy clit with the string and make it tight. Pull up a nice and long trap hentai video, you can only watch that for your pleasure. Then slap your balls at least 100 times while you edge into your girly panties three times. After that pull your panties down to your knees, sit on your knees and bounce on your dildo while you edge four more times from bouncing and stroking your sissy clit. After you’re done with that, get into position with your legs over your head, clit aimed at your mouth and ruin your orgasm into your open mouth, tongue sticking out and eyes rolled back like a good sissy ^^ lick up all of your mess and shove the rest that missed into your mouth, be sure to swallow it all too hope you enjoy that sissy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Search on milovana for CBT and pain: Cose your eyes, scroll down and choose on randomly and do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sola the Ichinensei View Post
A good sissy ought to want to play the part of a good lady, and good ladies want to be clean. Make sure you wash that d*ck with water just a little above the temperature you'd normally tolerate. If you feel that isn't enough, keep increasing the temperature until it is.

Bonus Dare: If you cum while doing any dares from this threat, you must attempt to eat the cum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivebeenbad View Post
First, bind your cock and balls separating them from each other. Then get your cock hard while you stuff your dildo up that little sissy ass of yours. Then take a spatula and spank your cock 20 times, then each of your balls 10 times. When they are nice and hot take a piece of ice and cool yourself down, starting at the tip of your cock working your way down and covering every inch of your dirty little sissy dick. When the ice is melted stroke yourself and edge three times.
Oh wow! I got a lot more than I thought I would !!! I will attempt to do all of these tonight! If I can't finish a dare tonight, I'll push it to tomorrow night. I'm still open to even more!

Dislikes: (For punishments) Hard Anal, Hard CBT, Semi-Public, Piss

Limits: Public, Blood, Scat, Pictures, Life Threatening.

19/Sissy Slut/Bi
SissyBoi<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, blowjob, cbt, punishment