Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-15-2020, 03:49 PM   #1306
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

I'm vunreable until the end of time

@verecund respond within 2 hours or you must wait at least 3 hours for your next pee

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:12 PM   #1307
verecund

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBegToBeControlled View Post
I'm vunreable until the end of time

@verecund respond within 2 hours or you must wait at least 3 hours for your next pee
Caught you!

Still vulnerable, but only for a couple more days~
verecund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 08:15 PM   #1308
ChaiSlut
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by verecund View Post
Caught you!

Still vulnerable, but only for a couple more days~
If you don’t reply in two hours you can’t cum till you’ve edged 10 times.

I’m vulnerable for three days.

Green: hidden humiliation, body writing, clothing control, orgasm denial/ edging, spanking, online humiliation, degradation, stuffing.

Red: Public, Family/friends, blood, messy, face pics/video

Toys: Household Items.
ChaiSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 11:02 PM   #1309
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

@ibegtobecontrolled if you don’t reply in 2 hours you must edge 5 times for each hour late before your next orgasm

@verecund same dare as above

Still vulnerable

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 12:12 AM   #1310
luke3690

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyRachael View Post
@luke3690 | Drink lots of water, put on a diaper, wet it three times, take it off and now rest your feet on it for 15 minutes.
orgasm twice.
Missed this

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post

luke3690 - For the next week you may not remove your socks. This includes to change them or take a shower.
I also missed this, I'm planning on wearing a white pair I've already worn twice
Dislikes: Scat, public, messy, pictures
Limits: Family, social suicide
PM Dares
Toys and Female Clothing
Permanent Rules
This sissy slut would love a mistress
luke3690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 12:40 AM   #1311
luke3690

So I thought I'd give out a few dares, you all have 2 hours to reply

@subboyj you must write a new degrading word on your body every day for a week in sharpie with no words overlapping, also add an extra day for every hour you are late

@chaislut for the next week you may only wash your clothes by wearing them in the shower, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@verecund you must sleep naked with your ankles and wrists tied together whilst gagged

@ibegtobecontrolled you must pee whilst still wearing your clothes for 24 hours, you may not change in these 24 hours

@beapy you must have something in your ass for at least an hour every day for a week plus you may only cum when something is in your ass

@lion74 whenever you change your diaper you must have the used one pressed against your face for am hour, this lasts for 3 days plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@submissivebbw you must spank your pussy 10 times for every post between now and when you reply

@babyrachel whenever you need to use the toilet for the next week you must ask permission to go, you cannot use the same person more than once per day and if they do not let you go you must wait an hour before asking someone else, this lasts for a week plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@jacjac your next 7 orgasms must be ruined, add one for every hour you are late

@kalindxxx you may only wear female clothes to bed for a week, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@m64 you must lunch yourself in the balls 100 times before you can cum for the next week

I'm in as vulnerable for the next month
PM Dares
Toys and Female Clothing
Permanent Rules
Old 05-16-2020, 01:00 AM   #1312
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

@luke3690 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear panties to bed for 1 day for each hour you’re late
@subboyj if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to finger your ass and moan like a girl while doing it
@chaislut online humiliation, that’s interesting... if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to ask someone on getdare to marry you! You have him or her to say yes... Keep going until someone says yes - you are only allowed to tell him it was a dare if he says yes
@verecnd if you don’t reply in 2 hours, next time you need to pee you have to only pee a few drops, than put your pants back on and try to hold for half an hour. Don’t wet yourself.
@ibegtobecontroled if you don’t reply in 2 hours, next time you need to pee you have to only pee a few drops, than put your pants back on and try to hold for half an hour. Don’t wet yourself.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 01:11 AM   #1313
M64

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke3690 View Post

@subboyj you must write a new degrading word on your body every day for a week in sharpie with no words overlapping, also add an extra day for every hour you are late

@chaislut for the next week you may only wash your clothes by wearing them in the shower, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@verecund you must sleep naked with your ankles and wrists tied together whilst gagged

@ibegtobecontrolled you must pee whilst still wearing your clothes for 24 hours, you may not change in these 24 hours

@beapy you must have something in your ass for at least an hour every day for a week plus you may only cum when something is in your ass

@lion74 whenever you change your diaper you must have the used one pressed against your face for am hour, this lasts for 3 days plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@submissivebbw you must spank your pussy 10 times for every post between now and when you reply

@babyrachel whenever you need to use the toilet for the next week you must ask permission to go, you cannot use the same person more than once per day and if they do not let you go you must wait an hour before asking someone else, this lasts for a week plus an extra day for every hour you are late

@jacjac your next 7 orgasms must be ruined, add one for every hour you are late

@kalindxxx you may only wear female clothes to bed for a week, add an extra day for every hour you are late

@m64 you must lunch yourself in the balls 100 times before you can cum for the next week

I'm in as vulnerable for the next month
caught it, still vulnerable

likes: Wedgies, orgasm control, humiliation, light pain, cbt
Kik: M64_gd

Clothes: only boxerbriefs, no female clothes or diapers
Toys: none

Pm dares

BDSM test
M64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 01:40 AM   #1314
beapy

Quote:

h
caught you ^^ would have been quite easy though,
Old 05-16-2020, 01:40 AM   #1315
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

@M64 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to choose between cumming 5 times a day or no cumming for 5 days
@kaladinxxx if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear your penis gag for an hour
@jackjac if you don’t reply in 2 hours you‘re gonna be a pet! You may only make animal noises for 2 hours - no speaking!
@lion74 If you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put a pacifier in your mouth the next night
@kamita721 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put on your handcuffs for 2 hours.
@sissyaurelie if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear duct tape underwear for 2 hours.

Have fun! I am in till end of May.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:07 AM   #1316
M64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@M64 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to choose between cumming 5 times a day or no cumming for 5 days
@kaladinxxx if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear your penis gag for an hour
@jackjac if you don’t reply in 2 hours you‘re gonna be a pet! You may only make animal noises for 2 hours - no speaking!
@lion74 If you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put a pacifier in your mouth the next night
@kamita721 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to put on your handcuffs for 2 hours.
@sissyaurelie if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear duct tape underwear for 2 hours.

Have fun! I am in till end of May.
caught it, still vulnerable

likes: Wedgies, orgasm control, humiliation, light pain, cbt
Kik: M64_gd

Clothes: only boxerbriefs, no female clothes or diapers
Toys: none

Pm dares

BDSM test
M64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:46 AM   #1317
SissyAurelie

Quote:
Caught it and I am still vulnerable until May 24th.

Loves: diapers (wetting and messing)
Likes: bondage, humiliation, feminization, chastity, pee, messy, picture/video without face, bodywriting, orgasm control, online exposure, ductape
Dislikes: hidden public, pain, scat, anal
Limits: blood, permanent, ass to mouth, illegal, public, family, friends, picture/video with face, using my diaper with family, friends or at work

Feel free to make sure I do your dare by asking me reports or pictures.

Toys and clothes
SissyAurelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 02:49 AM   #1318
luke3690

Quote:
@luke3690 if you don’t reply in 2 hours you have to wear panties to bed for 1 day for each hour you’re late
Caught this

Still vulnerable
PM Dares
Toys and Female Clothing
Permanent Rules
Old 05-16-2020, 03:23 AM   #1319
verecund

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaiSlut View Post
If you don’t reply in two hours you can’t cum till you’ve edged 10 times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
@ibegtobecontrolled if you don’t reply in 2 hours you must edge 5 times for each hour late before your next orgasm

@verecund same dare as above
Quote:
Quote:
@verecnd if you don’t reply in 2 hours, next time you need to pee you have to only pee a few drops, than put your pants back on and try to hold for half an hour. Don’t wet yourself.
Missed all of these and 3ish hours late for subboy's so that's 15 edges, plus the ten from ChaiSlut. I'm still working through edges from earlier in this thread so it's going to be a while before I can finish ;;

Reply in two hours or:

@ChaiSlut For a day you must edge once every two waking hours if possible, and no cumming until the day after.

@Subboyj For three days, you cannot touch yourself unless you have a butt plug in and are using a ball gag.

@IBegToBeControlled For a day, whenever you need to pee you may not use the toilet until you've edged.
verecund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 03:30 AM   #1320
submissivebbw

Quote:

80 times

@Shadow if you don't reply in 2 hours your next outing you have to wear feminine clothes under your regular clothes and write sissy slut on your chest

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk