Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-13-2020, 02:47 PM   #1
check123

Default Public and hotel dares

I have been in denial since the start of the year to make myself extra horny for this trip so I can go further then I normally would

I'll be in staying in a hotel for a week by myself from this Sunday in a city where I don't know anyone

The hotel has a pool gym and sauna but it is open 24 hours so there may be people around late and it is located in the middle of the cbd

I'm looking for fun and challenging dares that don't get me arrested! I may be able to buy some things to add if they aren't expensive

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Maybe (never tried): CEI, cum walks

Dislikes (punishments only): heavy pain, tabasco sauce

Limits: Photos or cam, social suicide, permanent, scat

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
check123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:57 PM   #2
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Don't pack any male underwear, pretty panties only :3

When you use the restroom, you can either use a urinal with your pants down all the way, showing those panties on your rear, or use a stall sitting down, panties around your ankles. Hopefully no one's in the next stall :3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:08 PM   #3
Pete360360

How about you try the open door challenge?

You have to stand naked inside your room but in clear view of the door. You have to have the door wide open (may need to put something against it to keep it open). You have to stand naked, with a blind fold on for 1 minute (if naked is too risky then just with womens underwear or a sock covering your privates.

Doing this inside your room gets the risk of others seeing without the risk of any hallway cameras.

Once you have successful completed 1 minute, try 2. Then 3, 4 and finally 5.

If you want to up the risk add headphones playing music.

Good luck.
Pete360360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:36 AM   #4
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Go out in public at night and wet yourself. Make sure to fully empty your bladder at least a 20 minute walk from your hotel. If feeling extra daring pull your cock out and make sure to get your tshirt wet too.

Write degrading words over your body and take your shirt off in public, or use a communal changing room.

Coat your balls and cock with toothpaste before you leave the hotel for a day.

Fill a clear plastic bottle with piss and spend the day drinking it in public. Keep it topped up during the day.

Try and spend as much of the day as possible plugged while out and about.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:25 PM   #5
check123

These are all great dares. Keep them coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Don't pack any male underwear, pretty panties only :3

When you use the restroom, you can either use a urinal with your pants down all the way, showing those panties on your rear, or use a stall sitting down, panties around your ankles. Hopefully no one's in the next stall :3
I only own a couple of pairs of panties but having to rewear them will add to the excitement

Adding the restroom dares to the list as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete360360 View Post
How about you try the open door challenge?

You have to stand naked inside your room but in clear view of the door. You have to have the door wide open (may need to put something against it to keep it open). You have to stand naked, with a blind fold on for 1 minute (if naked is too risky then just with womens underwear or a sock covering your privates.

Doing this inside your room gets the risk of others seeing without the risk of any hallway cameras.

Once you have successful completed 1 minute, try 2. Then 3, 4 and finally 5.

If you want to up the risk add headphones playing music.

Good luck.
This is so risky and I can't wait to do this. Definitely going to add headphones and hope nobody walks past

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Go out in public at night and wet yourself. Make sure to fully empty your bladder at least a 20 minute walk from your hotel. If feeling extra daring pull your cock out and make sure to get your tshirt wet too.

Write degrading words over your body and take your shirt off in public, or use a communal changing room.

Coat your balls and cock with toothpaste before you leave the hotel for a day.

Fill a clear plastic bottle with piss and spend the day drinking it in public. Keep it topped up during the day.

Try and spend as much of the day as possible plugged while out and about.
All of these will be so humiliating to do but I love them. I may be able to combine some of them with the hotel dares

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
Old 02-16-2020, 04:41 AM   #6
check123

Leaving soon and have taken out any male underwear out of my bag. I'll be wearing panties on the plane to follow the first rule

I have packed a plug and will wear this once i arrive

I have a marker to write words on me. I might try to do this in the pool or sauna area and hope nobody walks in

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, public, risky