Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-24-2019, 09:10 AM   #1
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Default Intubation

My eyes open.... suddenly I come to life as though I have just emerged for the first time.

I am disoriented and confused. Surrounded by dark. I am trying to make sense of this strange and intriguing environment. I lift my arm but quickly realise that I am strapped firmly into the chair I am sitting in.

I feel multiple discomforts suddenly. A sharp twinge as I jerk myself forward with my hips to no avail. I appear to be firmly held in place.

I feel a sensation inside me. One I recognise very quickly. My ass is stuffed with something. Instantly I realise that something has gone wrong here and this is definitely not an ordinary Saturday afternoon.

Lights turn on and instantly disorientate me. As my eyes adjust I look down and see my naked body, my arms are firmly held to the arms of the chair and my legs are held upwards and apart in stirrups. This is like some sort of medical chair...

People walk in. I can hear noise in the background and a computer generated voice is reading out words I cannot make sense of at this point. I can't move my head because it is strapped in place, meaning my view is limited and I cannot turn it.

I see blinking red lights in the distance and start to call out to those who stand in the room. They are ignoring me completely and working on something out of my view. I start demanding to know what they plan to do with me, why I am strapped to this exotic chair, hairless and naked.

One walks in my direction and I try to focus. He puts drops in my eyes and simply says 'blink', which I do obediently. He stands over me as my vision flicks between colour and black and white, blurring everything.

13 hours says the man, talking over his shoulder to his colleague. Start to prepare Emily next.

Emily? I wonder, am I one of a group of people?

I feel somebody lean in close to me and hear the word 'NOW'. I suddenly become aware of a very cold tube being pushed into my right nostril. I am unable to move so the most I can do is try to see, but even that is virtually impossible.

'Swallow' says the firm male voice. I keep swallowing as best I am able. I feel the tube forcing itself inside me, down my throat, he pauses. Leaving me in a constant state of triggered gag reflex. Anxiety builds and I am deeply concerned I will choke or vomit. 'SWALLOW NOW' says the voice and I oblige. I feel it heading down my throat into presumably my stomach.

It feels like they tape the tube to my nose. Then a hood comes over me and I can see nothing. I feel my nostrils being invaded once more, my mouth is held open with a rubber ring which is uncomfortable and makes me drool a lot. I feel it on my chest. It gets colder as the air hits it. Streaking down as it tumbles.

My nostrils are filled with rubber tubes. The feeding tube is pulled around abruptly during the fitting and they take little care to maintain comfort. Unable to move, I have to simply endure this brutish behaviour and have no method of defence.

I can only just make out the person between my legs, she is dabbing a hot flannel onto my groin area, between my legs and around my hole. I feel completely uncomfortable but have no option to protest. I try to focus but find it both exhausting and impossible to do. This unidentified person spreads something over my groin and genital area and begins scraping at it. Roughly shaving me back to bare skin.

As this continues I feel a tug and realise she has removed the plug. Suddenly what feels like a draught blowing directly into my hole creeps in. I am so open! Despite the fact that all of this is taking place firmly against my will I enjoy that feeling. Having plugged at home and played before this is familiar to me. A reminder of the play I used to enjoy in my free time. I wonder how much free time I have now.

The shaving continues and I feel a coolness as the moisture dries out. The person moves aside as a trolley is wheeled into place. It sits directly between my legs and has a high section and low section from what I can make out.

I feel something bulbous slide inside me, assuming another plug is being inserted to keep me nice and wide.

Suddenly it pulls out and then pushes back in very quickly. Around 10 seconds pass and it repeats, this time sitting with the bulb halfway inside me, making the very widest point sit on the cusp of my hole for maximum stretch. Every 10 seconds it repeats the step over and over again. I count the gaps as I feel myself being pulled apart. I feel shame and also I feel alive.

Suddenly from nowhere an object is pushed into my mouth. Another tube is forced down my left nostril. This one is colder and definitely wider. I try to follow the coldness as it goes into my throat and down into my lungs, where something inflates to hold it in place.

The object begins thrusting very quickly and aggressively which shakes my head within the confines. My head has no wiggle room at all so this is very challenging and forceful.

I drool and spit, helping the object become more slippery which only helps to turn me into more of a fuckhole. I am unable to see or move, now I am purely just a toy for this group of people to experience as they wish.

It suddenly stops at the point where it is fully inserted into my throat and remains in place. I gasp pointlessly against silicone as my closed throat is unable to pass air. I realise that I am unable to breathe and begin to panic. My throat full to the brim with phallic object.

They disconnect the phallus and strap my mouth closed with it in place. I feel my cock getting hard and as my head becomes light I experience a mix of terror and pure submission. Knowing my life is in this person's hands.

As things become black I feel a coldness inside me and a whooshing noise. Slowly but surely I feel air in my lungs provided by the tube. My lungs can be fed air with all my holes filled at the same time. This is very important information and will later prove to be a huge advantage for my progression and training.

As I lay in the chair blinded by my hood with the machine still regularly fucking and stretching me every 10 seconds, I heard the door shut and assumed that my tormentors had become bored (or were leaving the machines to work me overnight.

The mouthpiece was sitting on the cusp of triggering my gag reflex but I figured at this point if I vomit I will choke since there is nowhere for it to go.

It was a long night of fear as I concentrated on not letting that happen.

End Of Night 1

Last edited by airtightmask; 12-24-2019 at 01:39 PM.
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to airtightmask for this post:
Old 12-24-2019, 01:58 PM   #2
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 2

I must have managed to drift off despite the obvious discomfort because I awoke to find myself in a different position. I was still hooded but the breathing tube had been removed along with the cock in my throat. I was ring gagged still.

Unbeknown to me this entire ordeal was being filmed and live streamed. The voice I heard was a robot reading out the comments and suggestions for how to use me.

I was unstrapped and stood to face the camera. A faceless, gaping mouth hole with a bare chest, shaved downstairs and a freshly applied plug in my rear.

I was led down to a lower level and into a mucky glass fronted tank with a hole bored into the front.

A neck loop was put around me and I was knelt and locked in place so I could not move.

A long clear tube is inserted into the hole and sealed in place. The tank then suddenly begins filling with water.

I couldn't see which added to the turmoil, feeling the water encompass my knees and start to lap up to my waist terrified me.

I knelt in suspense knowing not how to proceed. A helper attached bulldog clips with floats to my nipples and cock, the float pulling the cock clamp upwards keeping me in constant agony.

As the water started to reach my mouth and seep in I leaned forward and let the tube slide through the ring gag.

I felt it slide over my tongue, past my tonsils and lock into my throat. Making me gag uncontrollably.

As I fought to control this obviously terrifying reflex the water rode above my head, covering me completely and raising the nipple clamp floats up above my head. I found myself in extreme pain and also a situation where I was forced to suffer intense discomfort to breathe.

I managed to get the reflex under control eventually and settled. I'm sure the viewers enjoyed this but little did I realise they were dripping things into the tube. People were spitting into it at first but then moved up to trickling pee in, then cum from those who had masturbated already.

They left me for 10 hours fully submerged, putting a funnel on the end for anyone to put anything in.

A nearby room had hosted a gang bang and many guys had cum inside a girl. She emptied her huge mouthful of cum into the tube, followed by the gallons of cum inside her. Every drop.

Breathing is a luxury.

They let me sleep afterwards.

Last edited by airtightmask; 12-24-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-24-2019, 05:39 PM   #3
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emily

Emily was brought in and thrown down next to me. We were both showered, shaved and plugged.

She was less experienced and very nervous. I think she had been taken and given a really bad time straight away.

We were told that we would compete against each other to stay in the process....

1. Whoring.

A room with 25 guys and 25 girls. All to be pleased. No messing, no excuses. Split between us evenly.

I chose to kneel in the middle and remove my plug. I licked my lips and opened my mouth, kneeling on the table for 2 people to use me at once and drew in a couple for my hands to work on.

For the ladies I was mostly using my tongue or having them sit on my face while being fucked and filled with cum from behind over and over and then using both hands to jerk off anything close enough to touch.

I allowed them to gag me with a funnel and cum into it, some of Emily's guys had a second wind and really wanted to fill my mouth too so they came and helped fill it. Somebody pissed in it too. At that point I was just using my fingers on any hole I could reach to help the ladies cum too.

The gag had to come out and as it did the remains that I couldn't swallow poured over my face, the last guys pulled me so my head was upside down off the end of the table and took turns forcing themselves into my throat, their balls hitting my forehead. Both eyes so covered in cum I was like a human fleshlight.

No longer a living being, it didn't even matter if I breathed or not, they wanted that feeling, the full insertion into something warm. My mouth.

That was the most insane spot roast I have ever, ever encountered.

Emily did likewise. Working hard to get everyone to cum quickly. I could see we were trying to finish first in a competitive sense. Eventually I managed to complete mine just ahead. I replugged still full of cum with a sense of achievement.

A hood was pulled over my head with nostril tubes pushed in place and a gag placed in my still sticky mouth to seal everything shut. Stage 1 complete.

As I knelt there, sore at both ends and still tasting multiple bodily fluids I had a sense of achievement. We had done well I think.

They transported us to the next setup together but still both hooded. My head between her legs and her head between mine. For a joke they positioned her mouth over my cock and mine so my lip brushed her clit. Every time I moved my mouth I could feel her twitch a little and make a noise. This instinctively made her hot wet mouth close tighter around my now hard cock.

As I am in denial and she almost definitely is too I understand that the penalty for ejaculation would be severe and really really not good. As the journey continued I found myself closer and closer to the edge.

What I didn't realise is that the first to cum loses and is punished.

We went over a bump in the road and her mouth enveloped my cock. I felt her gag as the entire length slipped inside her already well used throat and she held it there perfectly.

I had no energy left. I exploded inside her. This would be a huge mistake.

I immediately pulled my lips away from her hot, wet pussy and began to experience a wave of terror. This is very bad news for me.

Last edited by airtightmask; 12-26-2019 at 03:29 AM.
Old 12-26-2019, 03:44 AM   #4
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

We arrived and the door opened. We were both pulled out of the van. Emily in one direction and myself in another. I knew that they knew..... I was fucked.

I was taken into a barn where I was forced to kneel. A frame was installed around me with a locking cage that adjusts around the head of the participant. It forces you to kneel and locks a very large tube inside you anally The tube runs through an orange rubber double bardex retention plug which 'locks' the tube in place and holds the hole at a large stretch (just wider than a soda can).

This actually sat in quite easily considering the torment I faced earlier, and the whoring we both did.

Above the head cage is a large clear bag of fluid, beneath that is a dark box. Two breathing tubes are locked into place in my nose and the dark box locks around my neck, it seals at the neck and then again at the mouth. I have to bite on the mouth gag and my teeth sink in, holding my mouth firmly open and exposed from the outside of the box. The locks click shut. My jaw aches already and it's only been about 20 seconds. I shut my eyes and feel the cool rush of oxygen into my nostrils. My mouth open wide would soon be closed up.

The box is slowly filled with an oil like substance. I'm not sure what it was but it had an odd texture and felt warm and pleasant. Despite the fact I was surrounded by cameras and people I felt isolated. Very very alone. The fluid slowly but surely enveloped my head completely. I was reduced to a fuckable hole without any of the benefits of being able to see. This is objectification in it's most raw and basic form. Give the object JUST the right amount of care to keep it working correctly.

Inside the box I could only wonder what lay in store. The anal tube stretched me and felt very much like a part of me even after a short time, it became relatively comfortable inside me but I knew it had a much deeper and bad purpose. It felt to me like a plug so I was unaware it could feed things in and out.

I felt a pressure on my tongue. My hearing and sight obviously obscured, somebody was installing something in my mouth which held the tongue down.

From the perspective of the helper outside - What we're seeing at this point is a male naked body with the head encased in a large perspex box. The box allows the viewer to see inside, the oil illuminates the view and glows with a yellow tint to emphasise the horror element.

The male's hands are locked into the cage, and at the back the ass is intubed with a double bardex catheter with 1" tubing running through for 'contained washouts'. We can deliver enemas to the male and have him retain for as long as we wish, then allow evacuation of the enema via the same tube.

Inside you can see the participant with his head caged, 2 large medical tubes attached to the nostrils and his mouth held open. Outside at the front you can see directly into his mouth, his teeth are suppressed into medical silicone so there are no sharp edges, the cage acts like a ring gag, forcing the mouth to stay open safely for anyone who wants to use it.

The cage has a small nozzle aiming into the mouth which sprays a small amount of water based lubricant every minute. The participant can swallow but not voluntarily, so this allows a forced swallow and also keeps the mouth moist.

Back inside the box I'm confused. Nothing is happening, I'm sitting there with no concept of time, no clues as to what will happen. I am completely unable to move.
Old 12-26-2019, 04:03 AM   #5
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

I suddenly feel a rush, something very sudden and alarming. I make a noise from my mouth which I cannot hear - I expect it sounded something like a small pointless squeak of discomfort.

The rush is familiar to me. It feels like an enema being delivered but at a higher pace than ever before. I suddenly feel a discomfort in my abdomen but cannot place exactly where due to my lack of orientation.

I feel a swell deep inside my body and an intense pressure. Suddenly I hear a voice inside my head speaking. (What I fail to realise is that the cage around my head works like a pair of bone conduction headphones, transferring the sound directly into my ear canal through vibration.

A female voice tells me that I will remain in this state for 24 hours. The liquid surrounding my head is good for the skin and will not cause any adverse effects during my 'encasement'.

I feel a trickle run into my throat. That would be a shot of all the vitamins, nutrients and energy required for the period decided. What I didn't realise is that my tormentors had put this shot into the cum shooting sack on a bad dragon dildo, this would be installed inside Emily with a doxy wand against her clit. She is allowed 1 orgasm for winning the bet and she takes it.

When she comes, the dragon shoots the shot of nutrients into her, where she holds it while plugged for a further hour.

Finally, she can unplug and they lift her hole to press against mine so the vital nutrients can dribble slowly into my useless face hole. Adding further humiliation to an already bad one.

She is instructed to kneel in front of me and install a locking metal chastity cage with 2 bonus features.

1. It locks onto a Prince Albert piercing which I don't have currently.
2. It features a urethral electrode that can be controlled by anyone via a link. This allows live viewers to buy credits in order to initiate pain from any place on earth.

Emily also has to pierce me before she locks me shut. She roughly pushes a large sharp needle through my urethra out of the end of my cock, sliding a ring in place and holding the entry point of my cock open with a sound. She then locks the piercing and slides the urethral tube in place also. Further encasing me. Right now there is no accessible hole on my body that isn't filled or closed off.

My urethra is now gaping at .5" wide and available for insertions. My belly is filled with 3 litres of unknown liquid and I can be electronically abused from a place on earth.

TEST - the voice booms and counts down... 3.....2......1...... ZAP.

NO MORE WARNINGS is the last voice I hear.

Emily is plugged and gagged in front of me with her eyes blinded by dark contact lenses.

Her mouth is held open with a ring gag and before her stands a queue of well hung men.

She has to feel their cock and choose A or B.

A is unlimited use of her throat until they cum but she may not swallow.
B is unlimited use of my throat - the fuck hole not even considered a human anymore.

She has to save every single drop of cum, spit, drool and piss into a bowl which she will feed me.

I remain bursting as she begins. Agonising over my release.

A cock slides into my well lubed throat, making me gag which makes me snort. I MUST control this or maybe I will blow out the nose tubes.

I feel it going in and out, faster and with zero care. Nobody cares, this is just a quick thrill.

The cramps become unbearable and I clench my fists in agony as I multi task on these 2 awful events. Not even considering my cock being in agony.

Every 15 minutes the enema pump switches the valve to release and my body is allowed to evacuate the liquid with a 5 minute break. The timer then immediately turns back and begins refilling. This is automated by a computer off site.

I breathe a sigh of relief as I feel a large quantity of slimy liquid trickle down my throat followed by a spray of lube. My torso can relax briefly. As I sigh again and wish I could swallow to clear my throat there is another entry. This one is huge (Emily passed him straight to me) and he isn't even erect. He places the first 5 inches in my mouth and begins to piss. I can do nothing to stop this.

He likes the feel and decides to see if he can get himself all the way inside me. He is 11 inches long. He pushes it in and nothing resists, there is no bite, no closing of the mouth or saying enough is enough.

I gag and snort, terrified. The pump clicks back on and the instant pressure feeling returns. He inches his way inside me like an invading alien knowing I have no fight back. Emily is instructed to watch as he puts his entire length inside me. As he does I choke and cough. He retracts halfway then likes the feel as I do. He begins to facefuck me, holding the box and going for it really violently. He shakes the box as he does and I begin to feel uncomfortable and Ill.

He comes inside me and it feels like a jet wash inside my mouth. The cum lingers and sticks to my throat and I can't easily clear it due to me mouth being locked open.

He spits in my mouth, and walks away.

Last edited by airtightmask; 12-26-2019 at 06:29 AM.
Old 12-26-2019, 04:57 AM   #6
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing ��������

You’re a really clear writer, and the ideas so are really hot.
This is easily now one of my favourite stories.

I look forward to reading more!

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post:
Old 12-26-2019, 05:37 AM   #7
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Fresh bits added......
Old 12-26-2019, 01:32 PM   #8
HiAkNeAzKaOwa

Amazing, i really enjoyed reading !

I send PM Dares to at least 5 users each day i log on GetDare and i think you should do the same

Likes: Orgasm control, Shower, dressing as a girl, pics*, playing with cum
Punishment: Anal*, Cum eating, Messy*
Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Public, face pics

*Maybe

Clothing
PM dares

🇫🇷 Si tu es français, envoie moi un PM 🇫🇷

I have a dildo
Kik: HiAkNeAzKaOwa
Email: [email protected] (yeah, it's real)
HiAkNeAzKaOwa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HiAkNeAzKaOwa for this post:
Old 12-26-2019, 04:29 PM   #9
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

While this continues, Emily is being used hard. She is being facefucked upside down on a table and her face is turning an odd shade of purple. As she lays there unable to resist and unwilling to, they become tougher and tougher on her and begin to 'mark' her.

She is held down and 2 large needles are driven through her nipples, these are followed by oversized black bars which look incredible but she screams as this happens. Her tolerance is not there yet.

She is given a brief rest to drink a water while the guys take a cigarette break upstairs. She comes over to me and holds my hand.

Inside the box I have no idea who is offering this warmth, but I appreciate it.

She resumes her position on the table, this time kneeling for an enema while I remain in place. The guys come back in and decide to have some fun, they set up 2 fucking machines in front of me and 2 for Emily.

Mine are aimed at my mouth and cock, they choose a bad dragon dildo for my mouth due to the squirt capability and the odd shape, and for my cock a long silicone sound which increases in width by inflating.

The top half of my urethra is wide but the lower half is still thin. The fucking machine invades the length right down to my bladder entrance. The inflation stretches out the entire length and forces the bladder control muscles to slacken. Repeated fucking could leave me incontinent.

The mouth fucking begins and is as bad as you may imagine. They leave both running and ignore me.

The next enema begins flowing as I internally sigh and wait for the inevitable cramps. Possibly the worst day ever..... so far
Old 12-27-2019, 02:24 PM   #10
ftmsub13

more! more!

it's been super helpful for my edges

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:15 AM   #11
A2M2
Distinguished Member

I am back under a new profile now.

This will be continued in due course.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 02:56 AM   #12
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Emily and I are seperated again for the next segment.

Having hated the box challenge the next event features me more or less nude. I am kneeling on a wooden pallet in a warehouse surrounded by spotlights. Men in cargo trousers come in and begin installing a metal frame made out of old steel pipes, there are loops. A man further away appears to be overseeing.

The loops act like cuffs, and are screwed down onto the wood restricting my movement, they spread my arms and legs, then install a pole with head loop which holds my chin up, meaning I can only look forwards.

My cock aches from the previous prince albert piercing, it makes me wonder how Emily is, and what they are doing to her....

My ankles are pulled apart and locked in too, then a dildo gag is placed in my mouth, strapped and locked shut. A large tunnel plug is placed inside me and harnessed in, spreading me wide. My holes have been switched, mouth closed, ass open.

A small chain is screwed to the board and loops around my PA piercing, which pulls when I move. At this point my chastity cage is also installed to stop me getting hard. The men then erect a frame around the pallet which sits on top, then is covered by a large black cloth sheet, effectively putting me inside a large cube shaped confinement area.

I hear talking, the sound of vehicles and then beeping....

From seemingly nowhere the entire cube is lifted into the air, shaking and pulling on my already stretched cock as the pallet is roughly put into a van.

Doors close, and an engine starts. I assume I am being taken somewhere for an as yet unknown purpose. I kneel uncomfortably for the duration, unable to tell how long it has been.

Seemingly, we arrive at our destination, which is cold.

We are in a field in the deepest part of wales, as they roughly slide the pallet out they drag it into the middle of some tents. I understand now.

This is a men's retreat, they are all naked and horny, and I'm the relief station.

Locked, spread and unable to move I'm the perfect way to let men do as they wish. The gag is removed. I am at the point now where I know what to do, I don't need my mouth held open any longer. I willingly open my mouth and put out my tongue, looking up at the first 'customer' and taking him all the way in.

There is a large box containing various toys, speculums, clamps, hoods, gags, dildos, even a battery powered fucking machine.

The men delight in selecting toys and seeing what they can make me do, at one point even attaching an 18" dildo to a drone and flying it near my face, fucking my mouth with it and holding it in my throat until I gag and drool, then quickly swapping for a real cock.

My knees are raw, and I ache so much. The holes don't concern me but the pressure on my body is now uncomfortable. Sadly for a toy, there is no such relief.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to A2M2 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk