Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2020, 10:48 PM   #1
gem5

Default Workout and bondage dare f/18

I am a former elite athlete but I am getting out of shape since. I am used to being pushed to my limits in terms of exercise e.g. holding positions for extreme amounts of time ect. I would love some ideas to incorporate static holds and bondage together with only household items. Thanks

Love: Bondage, vaginal insertion, nipple torture, corner-time, stress positions, clothespins, exercise, feeling controlled, creativity, high heel torture

Don't like (but may do): anal insertion, pee holding, mouth soaping

Off limits: public, family, friends, Illegal, permanent, photos/video/recordings, personal information, loud noise, truths, blackmail, blood/scat/messy, body writing, wax, needles, anything too long term.

Last edited by gem5; 01-20-2020 at 10:55 PM.
gem5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:00 PM   #2
ComicGurl

OK do this, I will send you 5 pics and you must say in those poses for 5 minutes each, if you can not hold those poses you have to star all over again and ask me for 3 more for each time you failed.

While you wait, strip naked, put cloths pins (not sure how many you have) one each nipple, then around your nipples, under your breast on your clit and as many on each pussy lip as you can. Then go o a corner and stand on one leg while other if held behind you for ten minutes, when you are done come back and see my message and reply you are done.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
ComicGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:10 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

1) Find a place where you can do pull-ups, but you won't have to do pull-ups, just strip naked, grab the bar in your hands and hang (it's up to you if it will be high enough that your feet are lifted or if you have to bend your legs to lift them), having care to have something between your legs (i.e. a chair back) on which you can rub your pussy while hanging. Try to have an orgasm like that, if you can't you're denied for 30 days less the minutes you've been able to hang struggling for an orgasm.

2) You need a low stool or something similar and a dildo or a substitute (banana, cucumber, zucchini, hairbrush... let's call it "dildo" anyway). Naked, wearing only high heels, put your feet at the sides of the stool, start squatting keeping the "dildo's" head between your inner lips, go down until the base of the dildo reaches the stool and penetrates your vagina for at least 10 cm/4", so that it stands even if you don't keep it with your hands. You'll choose the stool height so that when the "dildo" is inserted you are squatting with your knees bent at about 90°, keep the "dildo" in such position for four sets of 6 minutes each one. You have no limit of pause time between the sets, but during the pause you'll have to keep the "dildo" inserted and apply a clothespin on each nipple. If you are able to make the whole four sets, as a prize you'll have an orgasm masturbating with the "dildo", otherwise add a couple of sets and let me know the maximum time you was able to keep the position in each set.

3) You need a tack bra. If you haven't you can do a temporary one by pinning some tacks on two strips of large scotch (or some strips of normal scotch if you haven't large), the heads on the sticky side, and attaching them inside the cups of a bra. Starting naked with your highest heels on, wear the bra so that the tacks are over your tits, expecially concentrated over your nipples and areolas, and tighten it enough that you can feel a light pain. Lay on your belly, bend your legs, arch your back and grab your ankles in your hands, balancing so that your tits aren't pressing against the floor. Keep the position for 30 minutes. If you are able to keep the position for 30 minutes you'll have an orgasm wearing your tack bra and heels and in any position you like. If you need a rest before 30 minutes are gone, you'll have a rest laying on the floor keeping your hands behind your back and leaving your chest weight over your tits, then start again and go on until you totalize 30 minutes of arching time (rest time excluded, of course), at the end you'll have an orgasm masturbating laying on the floor as during the rest pause, except for the fact that you'll have your dominant hand behind your back and will masturbate with your non dominant hand.

Let us have fun reading a detailed report.

I forgot: if you're wondering why you have to wear heels during the exercise #3... it's just for aesthetic reasons

Last edited by redcamel; 01-21-2020 at 09:12 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exercise, extreme, workout