Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2019, 06:03 AM   #1
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow Weight Loss group

I’ve been working on losing weight, along with a few GetDare users, and thought we needed a place where we could all help each other lose weight. We’ll get healthier and have some fun along the way. We all lose weight and gain motivation in different ways, so here is a place for all of us to ask for what we need and hopefully find it.

Rules of the thread
  1. The thread consists of Subjects and Monitors. Losers join to lose weight, get healthy and encourage each other, and Monitors help them to achieve their goals.
  2. Everyone who wishes to be a Subject must write an introductory post where they fill in as many parts of the checklist as possible and give the group an idea of their current status and their goals as well as which punishments and rewards they are willing to do.
  3. Monitors do not need to make an introductory post and can give out punishments and rewards as outlined by each Subject. Remember to respect their limits at all times.
  4. Subjects may comment on each other’s posts and may give punishments and rewards to each other.
  5. The goal is to encourage healthy eating and weight loss, not starvation or crash diets. Weight loss is only sustainable through good nutrition and exercise. Please do not encourage any dangerous behaviours such as starving, bingeing and purging, or the abuse of medications to lose weight. The use of common sense is strongly encouraged.

The Checklist

The checklist is meant to be a comprehensive list of various options. Fill in whichever parameters you prefer to use.

Intro: Anything about yourself.

Nickname:

Height: (m or ft)

Current weight: (kg or lb)

Current measurements: Chest, waist, hip: (cm or in)

Goal weight: (kg or lb): by date:

Goal measurements: Chest, waist, hip: (cm or in): by date:

Physical restrictions: Anything causing reduced physical ability/ruling out certain motions.

Dietary restrictions: Of any nature. No judgements of anyone's beliefs allowed.

Medication:

Medical conditions: Any conditions that may be relevant. We don’t want a diabetic skipping meals and going into a coma.

Plan for weight loss
: Do you want punishment? Rewards? Encouragement? Control over food/exercise?

Meal plan: outline your approach to eating. This can be as simple as a sentence on how you prefer to eat, or as detailed as a description of everything you consume.

Exercise plan
: Describe your current exercise, your goals and what you are willing/unwilling to do.

Punishments: Describe what will result in a punishment and in which ways you are willing to be punished.

Rewards: Describe what will result in a reward and in which ways you would like to be rewarded.

Limits: Respect everyone's limits!

Anything else:

===============================================
I'll start.

Intro: I've been struggling with my weight for a while now and want to try public embarrassment as my motivator. I'm a humiliation sub and I am desperate to lose weight.

Nickname: Fatty, Piggy, Bacon....do remind me that I'm a big fat piggy right now.

Height: 1.59m

Current weight: 72.5kg (daily updates in my blog - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90934)

Goal weight: 60kg eventually; 65kg by the end of the year.

Physical restrictions: I have a lower back problem and a foot injury from which I am recovering so I can only do specific exercises given to me by the physio. I am learning to walk properly again, and then I will be able to go walking for exercise. I cannot sit or stand for long periods.

Dietary restrictions: None.

Plan for weight loss
: Having everyone see my progress will hopefully give me the motivation I need.

Meal plan: Healthy eating, low GI, about 2l of water daily. Plan developed with a dietician. One cheat day a week.

Exercise plan
: Currently doing prescribed physio exercises every day. In the next month or so I'd like to walk for exercise again, when I am medically cleared.

I am going to use Wednesday as my weekly weigh-in, when I assess the week's goals.

Punishments: Deviating from the meal plan more than once a week, too much alcohol, too big a portion, unplanned snacking ---> I will confess to these and ask for punishments like writing humiliating phrases on my body, being grounded (would normally take corner time but due to physical restrictions this would be done on a bed - eg hold a comfortable pose for x minutes), loss of privileges, lines...

Rewards: If I follow the meal plan properly I get one bonus orgasm to be enjoyed in the first 24 hours after weigh in.

Anything else: VERY open to suggestions!

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide

Last edited by MsX; 10-22-2019 at 11:01 AM.
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsX for this post:
Old 10-22-2019, 06:59 AM   #2
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

This is a great idea - I plan to post my situation/goals later on - I’ve always training hard over the last few years but in the main it’s been my poor diet and drinking too much and too often at weekends that’s let me down.

Recently I’ve lost the will to train as often and as a result the pounds have been piling on- I have a ski holiday booked for 6 weeks time as a short term goal to get fitter and a bit leaner by then so hopefully that will give me a focus.

Good luck with your weight loss plan MsX- hopefully once you have fully recovered the additional exercise will help you even more - are you able to swim and able to get to a pool in the meantime?

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
Max1328
Account Banned

I like that idea. In a good D/S dynamik, there is no weaker or stronger part. Both parts should get stronger. As a Dom I always try to mold my Sub into the best version of herself.

For me its hard to humiliate a sub because of how she looks. Sure you can loose weight, but you can't change your breasts your face and so on. At least not without surgery

I think it's more effective to humiliate someone because of the behavior, for example that you eat too much and have no control to stop this. So stop, to be the lazy person with low self-discipline and avoid all fastfood "restaurants". This stuff is crap and not good for you. It may be more time consuming, but try to cook by yourself as much as you can.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:37 AM   #4
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Mick - great to see another Subject! How can we motivate you to stick to your goals?

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not able to train in a pool but soon I will be walking again so at least we can go strolling!

Max - I couldn't agree more. I respond so well to being shamed and lectured on my negative habits. It's longterm health we need to consider here.

---

I was a little naughty...I was allowed some wine over the weekend and ended up consuming two bottles over both days.

Any suggestions for a punishment? I was thinking of writing on my abdomen 'fat pig' and 'uncontrolled whore' - one phrase per bottle....

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 10-22-2019, 11:05 AM   #5
Max1328
Account Banned

You should write "uncontrolled whore" on your belly. As punishment for the other bottle wear a plug for one hour and speak with at least 3 people. While speaking with them keep in mind that you are stuffed, because you can't control yourself. Everytime you sit down clench on the plug for 10 seconds.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

Old 10-22-2019, 11:13 AM   #6
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the punishment!

I have written the words as promised. It's 8pm so I only see my husband, but I will call two people on skype. Is that ok?

Thank you for punishing me...I will do better next time.

Old 10-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #7
Max1328
Account Banned

To talk with people on Skype is less humiliating than speak in person.
So you have two posibilitys:
Wear the plug now for 2 hours and talk on Skype.
Wear the plug for 1 hour tomorrow and talk in person.

Old 10-22-2019, 02:50 PM   #8
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

OK - here's my details for my weight loss plan:-

Intro: Recently I’ve lost the will to train as often as i have historically over the last few years and as a result the pounds have been piling on (i'd say i've put on over 20 pounds in the last 6-9 months - I have a ski holiday booked for 6 weeks time as a short term goal to get fitter and a bit leaner by then so hopefully that will give me a focus.

Nickname:Mick, Strip

Height: (m or ft) 5'8"

Current weight: 214lbs

Goal weight: 205lbs : by date:4th December

Physical restrictions: None apart from getting lower back pain when doing high impact exercise

Dietary restrictions: I don't eat fruit or green veg (will eat root veg in a stew/soup)

Medication: none

Medical conditions: none

Plan for weight loss:
Do you want punishment? Yes - i think if i put weight on 2 weeks in a row then i deserve to be punished from my dislike list

Rewards? - Yes please - any suggestions considered -

Encouragement? - yes please

Control over food/exercise? - open to suggestions/help

Meal plan: my weakness is drinking too much and too often from Thursday to Sunday so i plan to cut that down - i also snack late night (probably related to weakness of will after drinking - so i try to have a no eating after 9pm rule - if i fail i will report and expect to be punished.

Exercise plan: currently i train approx 3 times a week, this is a mix of cycle spin classes, circuit training, swimming and just started playing 5 a side football(soccer) once a week - i was doing personal training sessions earlier this year twice a week and i gained a lot of muscle but as my diet never really matched my training i hit a plateau and became a bit disillusioned - i'm considering going back to that too.

Punishments: i plan to also weigh myself each Wednesday - i will give starting weight in the morning tomorrow(if anyone would like proof pics let me know) as a starting weight - i've got a short term goal of losing 9lbs in 6 weeks before my ski holiday which i think is achievable - if i stay the same or gain weight over a 2 week weigh in period then i deserve to be punished, if i eat after 9pm i deserve to be punished and if i drink alcohol on more than 3 separate days in a week i deserve to be punished, if i train on only 3 days or less a week i deserve to be punished and if i miss my target weight by over 2lbs i deserve to be punished harshly. Please look at my dislikes and pm dares for punishments and maybe for the harshest punishment for not meeting or getting close enough to my goal weight on 4th december i should be humiliated/exposed maybe?

Rewards: time deducted from my denial maybe? open to other suggestions

Limits: see my signature

Anything else: i love to play games, make bets and challenges so i'd be also happy to have a competition with other subjects where there could be additional rewards/forfeits dependent on the comparable weight loss journeys.

Anything else please feel free to ask.

Old 10-22-2019, 11:23 PM   #9
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
To talk with people on Skype is less humiliating than speak in person.
So you have two posibilitys:
Wear the plug now for 2 hours and talk on Skype.
Wear the plug for 1 hour tomorrow and talk in person.
Thank you for the choice! I decided to talk on skype - an hour or so with each of two friends. I clenched and spasmed my asshole around it every 10 seconds...I confess I did forget more than once...but I clenched as much as I could!

If you feel I deserve another punishment for forgetting to clench all the time I would humbly accept.

-----

So good to see another Subject

StrippokerMick - you sound really committed to getting in better shape and having a healthier body. I commend you - you have put a lot of thought into your plan.

Perhaps you should note here every time you take a drink beyond what is planned for. Decide now what your maximum is an stick to it. If you go beyond this point you will need some punishment. I see you also asked for punishment for drinking too often - great start.

It's Wednesday and I look forward to seeing your weight posted!

------

Wednesday is my weigh-in day too, and I am happy to report that I am at

71.9KG

I have been doing well today - I had a healthy breakfast of muesli, fruit and yoghurt with coffee.

Mick, you inspired me to post about my own relationship with alcohol.

I was in a stressful job previously and I got into the habit of a bottle a night. It's been two years since then and now I am not drinking emotionally any more. I no longer work in that industry so I do not worry about needing to drown my emotions in a libation. I do however need to moderate my intake - I am fully aware of my hedonistic tendencies and the way they feed into the likelihood of alcohol consumption.

I can easily drink a whole bottle of wine. My tolerance is high partly because I studied in the winelands and partly because of the aforementioned job stress. However this is a terrible thing for my weight loss.

I should not drink more than 3 days in a week.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:42 AM   #10
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Thanks for the encouragement msX and it’s good to hear you are on track - my starting weight this morning was 213lbs - I’m going away to Europe on a trip for a few days later so not ideal I’ll be happy for even a small loss by next Wednesday and I hope I don’t end up with too many punishments

Old 10-23-2019, 09:57 AM   #11
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

I have had a single glass of wine today. That is once this week.

As I am weighing myself on Wednesdays, I start the week today.

Hopefully I'm strong and don't go for another drink.

Tonight's dinner is a beef patty (only lean mince and egg, homemade), lettuce, tomato, onions. No bread. Water with a little lemon juice. Yoghurt for dessert.

Keep strong guys!

Old 10-24-2019, 09:41 AM   #12
Max1328
Account Banned

You are allowed to drink 3 glasses of wine in one week. For every additional glass you'll keep your ass and pussy pluged in public. If you can't contain yourself, your holes have not the right to close.
Don't cheat with the glasses, a 700ml bottle of wine are 5 glasses.

Old 10-24-2019, 10:38 PM   #13
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Good news - 71.7kg

Bad news - I drank a whole bottle of wine last night. Stupid.

I am ashamed and there is no excuse for my deviation.

This is why I have been such a fat pig for so long. Lack of control.

I have lost the right to the privacy of having my holes closed. I have inserted an egg and a butt plug as punishment. How long am I required to be stuffed?

Old 10-25-2019, 06:22 AM   #14
Max1328
Account Banned

You had 1 glass of 3 allowed this week, but you drank a whole bottle. A bottle has 5 glasses, minus the 2 left are 3 glasses or 3 hours. So your holes stay plugged for 3 hours.
And because of your lack of self control you will hit your clit with a kitchen spoon 40 times.

Old 10-30-2019, 12:03 PM   #15
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

It's Wednesday....

Last week - 71.9
Today - 71.0

So this has been a great week!

I managed to overstep the line with wine though....

So I had three bottles over the last week.

Thank you for the punishment Max. 40 whacks were difficult....
The first few were painful...then worse....then excruciating.

It was humiliating - I did them fully nude lying on the bed with legs apart.

I'm waiting for the next part of my punishment...

In other news, I have been cleared to walk around the block again! Depending on energy levels, I am going to walk once tomorrow, twice around the block if I feel like it won't push me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fat, healthy, weight loss, wet