Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-03-2019, 05:18 AM   #1
DareMeNow69

Default 24 Hour Rules: All to Do with the Privates

So... you roll and follow the rule(s) you get for 24 hours. Do this as many days as you dare to! If you get multiple rules and some conflict with the others, then it looks like this'll take you more than one day...

Easy Version: Choose one section. Since you got to choose, there is no way to back out.

Moderate Version: Roll twice and do each section. If you roll the same section twice, do two from that section. If you roll something that violates a limit, reroll.
1. Pain
2. Underwear
3. Masturbation
4. Exposure
5. Pee
6. Reroll

Hard Version: Get a rule from each section. If one of the sections violates a limit, do two from the section before or after it (your choice).

Harder Version: Get two rules from each section. If something violates a limit, you may do all rules from a section of your choice in its place.

Hardest Version: Roll for each section. Do all rules EXCEPT the one you roll. (So you're rolling for what you don't have to do, rather than for what you do.) If something violates a limit, try your best to do it anyway; if you fail, you're not allowed to cum for 24 days and must do the hard version of this dare each of those days.

PAIN
1 or 3. For 24 hours, hit yourself in the balls every time someone asks you a question. If you don't want to right away, you can mark somehow how many questions you've received and do 2 hits per question before bed.
2 or 4. Rub toothpaste into your balls before every meal. Don't wash it off until the 24 hours is over.
5 or 6. Every time you enter your room for 24 hours, drop your pants and underwear and squeeze your balls as hard as you can for the count of 24.

UNDERWEAR
1 or 2. You get to wear underwear today!
3 or 4. You're Commando for 24 hours.
5 or 6. Put on your tightest underwear and give yourself a wedgie. You can only undo it to use the restroom, and must then put the wedgie back in.

MASTURBATION
1 or 2. You are free to masturbate as you please, but must eat all cum for 24 hours.
3 or 6. Edge four times today, and then ruin an orgasm. Outside of this, you cannot touch your cock for 24 hours.
4 or 5. You are free to cumplete orgasms, but must edge twice each time you masturbate for 24 hours.

EXPOSURE
1. Roll again and take that many photos of your erect cock at noon and again at midnight, no matter where you are. Set your alarm for these times so you don't forget! Post them to a site of your choice and PM the link(s) to the last person to post here, the last person to view your profile (look on your profile page to see this), and one other getDare user of your choice.
2. Roll again and take that many photos of your soft cock at 9 AM and again at 9 PM, no matter where you are. Set your alarm for these times so you don't forget! Post them to a site of your choice and PM the link(s) to the last person to post here, the last person to view your profile (look on your profile page to see this), and one other getDare user of your choice.
3. Roll again and take that many photos of your balls at 6 AM and again at 6 PM, no matter where you are. Set your alarm for these times so you don't forget! Post them to a site of your choice and PM the link(s) to the last person to post here, the last person to view your profile (look on your profile page to see this), and one other getDare user of your choice.
4. Do 1, 2, and 3.
5. Every time you open a door for 24 hours, do so with the tip of your cock showing through your fly.
6. Every time you pee for 24 hours, "forget" to put your penis back in your pants until you're at least 24 steps from the bathroom.

PEE
1 or 6. You must be naked every time you pee.
2 or 5. You must pee on your hands every time you pee, and lick it up before washing your hands.
3 or 4. You must use your underwear as a diaper every time you need to pee, and cannot change the underwear for 24 hours unless you can get someone else to change it for you. (If you are commando, you pee in your pants for this.)

Last edited by DareMeNow69; 07-03-2019 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Forgot Pee Rules
DareMeNow69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareMeNow69 for this post:
Old 07-03-2019, 02:35 PM   #2
DareMeNow69

So, I'm a firm believer that people shouldn't post a thread they're not willing to participate in.

I opted for the Moderate Version, though. The two sections I rolled: Exposure and Pee.

For the next 24 hours:
--Every time I pee, I must "forget" to put my penis back until I'm 24 steps from the bathroom. Hopefully I can hold it in when others are around!
--I must pee on my hands and lick it off before I wash them, every time I pee. This one is gross to me, but I'll do it because I should be able to do the threads I start.
DareMeNow69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:13 AM   #3
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

So I rolled and got underwear, and now for the next 24 hours I have to wear my tightest underwear with a wedgie.

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk