Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2019, 08:24 PM   #76
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified View Post
I am not sure if this'd be something that you like, but I do hope so. I want you to do an edge while wearing panties.

Try to wear at least 5 pairs (i dont want to add more because I dont want to stretch/damage them) so you'll feel less of your touch, and it'll be harder to reach the edge. If you think more than 5 is possible, feel free to surprise me!

If something is not to your liking, or if you want something to be changed, feel free to message me and we can discuss the options
I just did the five pairs of panties. This is not comfortable by any means. It was very frustrating to reach the edge and difficult, you didn't lie about it being harder to reach the edge.

Then due to a pm dare, I had to hold this for 60 seconds. That was difficult and I also almost lost control and came. Thankfully not but, so hard to resist and keep from getting too close. This made me want to cum. I really want an orgasm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
Write, preferably with lipstick or any makeup, your biggest secret on your chest and/or stomach. Something you'd not like anyone else to find out. It could be your a kinky little devil or anything else as you don't need to share here if you don't want. After edge while looking at it in a mirror.

I used lipstick. Obviously, I'm not telling my secret here. It is a very depressing secret and I was very uncomfortable even writing it. My hands shook a bit so my writing was illegible. Edging while looking in the mirror, I just felt sad and angry. Very difficult to edge. I was happy when it was over but, then remembered the pm dare mentioned above and opted to redo it with the holding edge. Same emotions. Same, glad when it was over.

I hope that doesn't disappoint you too much.

I still have to do the reading gamble above sometime.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:17 AM   #77
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Of course that didn't disappoint me. You did really well with a task that was difficult in a way I hadn't anticipated but I'm really happy you followed through even though it was difficult for you.

As a follow-up re-do the task but instead write something, preferably in permenant marker (or at least something that will stay a little while), a moment that makes you happy or proud and edge 3 times. This time rather than looking yourself in the mirror close your eyes and try to take your mind back to the moment. Remember the people there, the smells and your feelings at the time. This time keep the writing on and look at it at least once more during the day.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #78
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
One I got through pm;

How about this:
Choose a story on literotica per chance and gamble:
Guess whether a girl or a guy gets teased.
If you're right you can touch.
If you're wrong you can't.

Try the search and the phrase tease denial, then role two dice/generate two numbers:
First one 1-70 page
Second one 1-50 Story

If you get a chapter start at one. You have to masturbate the whole time while you read.

If you loose you can try again, but no touching otherwise on the day you do this.
I altered this slightly since the search function on mobile seems to go page by page and I got 45 then 23. After doing that for a while, I just went for 23 on what page I was on.

I got something about a elf. I guessed woman. No I've got teased. So much for the sear h phrase. I did get very descriptive details of a girls body so that was nice. Wasn't too much not touching. I didn't know what it would count as for no one so I went with the lose situation.

I probably won't try this again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
Of course that didn't disappoint me. You did really well with a task that was difficult in a way I hadn't anticipated but I'm really happy you followed through even though it was difficult for you.

As a follow-up re-do the task but instead write something, preferably in permenant marker (or at least something that will stay a little while), a moment that makes you happy or proud and edge 3 times. This time rather than looking yourself in the mirror close your eyes and try to take your mind back to the moment. Remember the people there, the smells and your feelings at the time. This time keep the writing on and look at it at least once more during the day.
I wrote about a ride with my brother. Edging 3 times wasn't bad. And relaxed me. Thought it was three times more so I did a little but extra on the looking at this which isn't bad.

Sorry, it took me a while to get to these.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, horny, teasing