Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
pilik

Default Forced to eat my own shit [scat]

Wow, this is the perfect forum, how haven't I come across it before?!

I've been into watching scat for as far as I can remember but never tried with anyone else or on my own hardly. So looking for dares to force myself to try my own. I want it to be forced in some way as I find that much more sexual, but I struggle to find ideas to force myself as there's no one there to force me.

I have chains and padlocks, ideally some contraption to force myself to eat it to free myself but I'm not the most creative :P Looking forward to trying some of the dice ones soon too!

Had a great time reading the below thread so suggestions along those lines be great! : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ht=forced+shit
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
pilik

worth a bump maybe

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #3
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Have you tried other things with your shit already? It might be a better way to get into it... before you go for the really heavy stuff.

just wondering...

If you really want to go for eating, how about starting with two identical cups, in which you either shit or not, and then add some other stuff to cover it up.
Blindfold yourself, turn a few times around your own axis and the pick the first cup you come across. Mix the contents and eat. Only then remove your blindfold.

You can even turn it into a roulette game with partners in crime.... where the winner picks the cup for the loser.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 10:15 AM   #4
pilik

yeah I've tried a few dares including the classic shit on a key but just looking for more that force me to taste/eat to get out of a situation. I don't think I'd be able to finish the cup if I picked the wrong one!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:18 AM   #5
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilik View Post
. I don't think I'd be able to finish the cup if I picked the wrong one!
No one said that you had to do everything at once... You wanted an experiment ? Here is one. And maybe afterwards you decide that it should remain an experiment and a fantasy
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 11:29 AM   #6
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Take a plastic bottle and cut off the bottom. Hang it from somewhere where it's close to floor or something else you can lay on. Place something you really don't want the scat on, like your favorite clothing. You can add some weight like a table on it so you can't move it.

Put scat into bottle. Add some water and mix so it will come out from the bottle. Lay under the bottle and almost open the cap, but still keep it in place with your teeth. Then you can cuff your hands behind your back.

Now just remove the cap with your teeth. You are forced to eat the scat that comes from the bottle before you move or you get it on whatever is underneath.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 02-20-2019, 10:09 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

Have you tried shit spread on bread.
Make it a real Shit on a shingle

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced, scat, shit