Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-26-2018, 09:41 AM   #1
Aight

Heart 19 year old baby girl looking for unique dares

Hello good people of getdare,

I'm a 19 year old baby girl looking for some unique dares to keep me busy
I will not post any pictures, however I will post a detailed report. If I'm not able to complete the dare or the report is insufficient to you, please punish me however you like.
Except the photo/video limits, no limits will be applicable. This may be a bad decision
I'm looking forward to any and all responses.
Thank you everybody!

Emmy <3

Contact me through PM or kik, I will accept any dare and I will send a dare to anyone who requests one.
Kik: Aight_getdare

I am a nasty little girl who needs to be punished severely.

PM dares
Likes/Limits
I currently own a vibrating buttplug with remote control.
Aight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #2
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

ok, let s test this theory.

I do believe that waving all limits except for video and picture is indeed a bad decision. But, let's see. You normally have the limit of no permanent stuff. Now, because you waved that right, I dare you to get yourself a tattoo. Not a big one, just one word on your ankle: "slut". Your dare is complete when you get at least one person to ask: "Is it true? Are you really a slut?" or something similar enough. To which you will respond: "Wanna proof?"

Of course, I'm explicitly telling you it is a bad idea. So, if you want to reconsider your decision, by all means, do. Then I will be satisfied with a henna painting of the same word over the small of your back. Unfortunately, as a punishment, now the word has to be large enough to be seen from a distance, and you re not allowed to cover it up until your dare is complete.

Enjoy
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:52 PM   #3
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

So let's combine some favorites with some less than appealing things...

I think you should double diaper, and after you're well soaked (a couple hours in) you should go buy some new diapers for yourself. You should wear a very short skirt and a shirt that doesn't quite meet the top of the skirt. Bonus points if anyone in the store comments on it being good that you're buying more. If you have any type of plastic pants you can wear those overtop to deal with potential leaks.

And it should be the most local shop you can find that might have what you're looking for.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:51 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Barefoot, hair in pigtails, wearing only overall shorts. Edge twice. Drink a liter of water. Edge twice. Go for a six block walk...wet yourself...walk,home...extra point...have a pacifier in your mouth as you walk...extra point...when you hit the last 50m or so...take off the overalls.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:39 PM   #5
Aight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
ok, let s test this theory.

I do believe that waving all limits except for video and picture is indeed a bad decision. But, let's see. You normally have the limit of no permanent stuff. Now, because you waved that right, I dare you to get yourself a tattoo. Not a big one, just one word on your ankle: "slut". Your dare is complete when you get at least one person to ask: "Is it true? Are you really a slut?" or something similar enough. To which you will respond: "Wanna proof?"

Of course, I'm explicitly telling you it is a bad idea. So, if you want to reconsider your decision, by all means, do. Then I will be satisfied with a henna painting of the same word over the small of your back. Unfortunately, as a punishment, now the word has to be large enough to be seen from a distance, and you re not allowed to cover it up until your dare is complete.

Enjoy
I think you are correct in that removing all limits is a bad idea. So I will be getting a henna painting I guess..
Thank you for giving me the option to take a less extreme option.
It will be really embarrassing to walk around with slut on my back, but atleast it'll go away..
Thank you.

Contact me through PM or kik, I will accept any dare and I will send a dare to anyone who requests one.

PM dares
Likes/Limits
Old 10-01-2018, 11:00 AM   #6
Aight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
So let's combine some favorites with some less than appealing things...

I think you should double diaper, and after you're well soaked (a couple hours in) you should go buy some new diapers for yourself. You should wear a very short skirt and a shirt that doesn't quite meet the top of the skirt. Bonus points if anyone in the store comments on it being good that you're buying more. If you have any type of plastic pants you can wear those overtop to deal with potential leaks.

And it should be the most local shop you can find that might have what you're looking for.
I stared off by putting on my 2 diapers, I immediately soaked them and went on with my life for 3 hours. I put on a skirt that went to my mid thighs and a crop top. I went to the closest store that sells diapers and bought a pack of diapers and some baby formula for a different dare. Nobody commented on my diaper luckily, though a lot of people did laugh at me...
I decided not to wear plastic panties because that would be too embarrassing... Though I feel like my diaper did leak a little while walking the streets..
Thank you for the dare, this was really embarrassing.

PM dares
Likes/Limits
Old 10-01-2018, 11:06 AM   #7
Aight

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Barefoot, hair in pigtails, wearing only overall shorts. Edge twice. Drink a liter of water. Edge twice. Go for a six block walk...wet yourself...walk,home...extra point...have a pacifier in your mouth as you walk...extra point...when you hit the last 50m or so...take off the overalls.
I stripped naked, put my hair in pigtails and put on my overall shorts. I really wasnt forward to going out because the overall shorts barely covers my boobs.
Edging twice proved to be a small problem because of the shorts... I managed it after about 40 minutes. I drank a liter of water. Another 2 edges went pretty quickly as I was still horny from the first edges.I walked 6 blocks from my home, it was at nice to keep myself from being seen . I decided to wear my pacifier for the bonus point. I wet myself, from that point there was no turning back as I had a huge wet spot in my shorts and I was 6 blocks from home. I decided to run home and stay out of the street lights. Luckily nobody noticed the wet spot and I got home safely.
This dare certainly was a thrill. Thank you!

PM dares
Likes/Limits
The following user says Thank You to Aight for this post:
Old 10-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Smile

Maybe I will have to have you try it in daylight...next time. You are a bad baby wetting your shorts, but a good baby with your pacifier. Next time, I should have you cry when you wet yourself.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baby girl, dare female, diaper, report