Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2018, 05:34 PM   #1
Thatnastygirl98

Sign 20/F need punishment!

My husband says I need some punishing! I’m 20 but the catch is... I’m pregnant. What are some safe hardcore punishments? I lied to him about how much money I spent and he doesn’t want me to ever lie to him again (I won’t!) he’s watching me type this. I only hard limits I have are public and things that can hurt baby. I’m 15 weeks along. I can’t add any dislikes since this IS a punishment. Any ideas would be great! Pussy, tits, ass, anything and everything, help my husband punish his bad wife 😭😭🤷🏼*♀️🤷🏼*♀️
Thatnastygirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

I think he should tie you spread eagle on the bed and edge you 1 time for every $5 you spent. In between edges he could rub/flick/pinch/whatever your nipples as they are a lot more sensitive when you're pregnant. After that a good week of complete denial should teach you. Make sure to report back how it went!

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

For every $1 you spent 1 rubber band snap to each nipple and clit

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:00 PM   #4
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Congratulations.

For your punishment, you'll need to pay him back. To do this, you'll need to find something he would appreciate that you don't normally do (eg. some chore around the house you don't do reguarly; preparing him breakfeast/lunch unprompted; baking cookies; etc). Don't tell him when you are doing this or what you are doing, but you should be naked while doing it. If he notices you, he has free reign harress/bellitle/question you, and you are not to talk back except to agree with everything he says, and do not make eye contact.

When you are done, give him what you made if it is important to do so quickly (eg. lunch), then proceed to your room to write: "I am sorry sir for lying to you and steeling your money. I owe you $X out of $Y, and hope you can find <gift> acceptable as payment" once for each dollar you still owe. Once done, present it to him, then go wait facing a wall until he comes to get you.

When he is ready, he will come and interrogate/harass you a bit (if he wants), then either accept the payment, or rip the paper behind you and tell you how much the gift was actually worth (this amount subtracts from the amount you still owe).

You can split this up into as many gifts and days as it takes.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
lies, pregnant, punish a naughtygirl, torchure