Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-10-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
xxfuntimes4allxx
Baby Member

Default Exhibitionist self-dare tomorrow night - Ideas to improve it please!!

Hi all! 38/M submissive here.

Any reasonable ideas appreciated to embellish on what I am going to do tomorrow night! So I work near this commercial park and I work late by myself sometimes. The estate is big, quiet at night, is lit in parts and has a mixture of industrial and green spaces. This is in SE Queensland, Australia if you're interested IRL, my kik is xxfuntimes4allxx if you want to message, chat or meet...

I have a pickup with a lockable canopy and little sliding air vents on the side. My plan tomorrow night is to drive to one end of the estate, where I will get out and undress, place my clothes in the back of the pickup and lock the canopy.

The canopy key I will hide somewhere suitable in the bushes where I can get it from. Next I will drive to the opposite end of the estate and park in a corner of a parking area, get out of the car and lock it ... and then slip the keys into the canopy through the vent. This will leave me COMPLETELY exposed and locked out of the car.

At this point, the only way to get way clothes and back into the car will be to get my naked self across the estate to get the key and then back to the car!!

Looking for ideas to make it more uncomfortable to retrieve the key, from cbt type ideas to toys, masturbation, edging.

Thank you!

Dislikes: Scat, heavy pain, vanilla

Limits: Blood, face pics, marking

Last edited by xxfuntimes4allxx; 09-10-2018 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Missed detail
xxfuntimes4allxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:43 PM   #2
bound_1

Do it in handcuffs behind your back. Padlock the canopy key to something. Then place the key to that padlock on a different well lit part of the estate. However, that key is placed over your head up high, so you need to be uncuffed to reach it. The cuff keys of course, are in a different well lit part of the estate. This way you first have to retrieve the cuff key to unlock your hands, then you have to retrieve the padlock key up high, then you can go unlock the canopy key and finally head back to the truck. This can add a lot of distance, or require going to more lit areas. When in doubt, add more padlocks. If you're really feeling risky, place 3 keys (1 real, 2 fake/dummy) into something where all 3 look alike and place them all over the place, and then you might get lucky on the first try, or not. Or you can always throw a key behind your head into a grassy area behind you. You'll kinda know roughly where it is, and maybe it takes 2 mins to find. Maybe it takes 20.

Last edited by bound_1; 09-13-2018 at 07:45 PM.
bound_1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, exhibitionism, kik dare slave, nude in public