Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-09-2018, 07:45 AM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Writing lines, spanking and window dares

I live on the corner of a four way crossroads and all of the window in my house can be seen by one of these main roads. I would really like to do some very humiliating window dares to make the most of these crossroads before I'm off at uni

I also adore being spanked so am requesting some difficult spanking dares. These dares can of course include other things: degradation, humiliation, clothespins, corner time, etc, as long as it's within my limits.

Lastly, I've recently discovered that I quite enjoy (and kind of hate a the same time) writing lines, especially on writeforme.org, so I would appreciate any writing tasks you might give as well.

Thank you and have fun using this dumb cunt. I will ensure that I quite long and detailed reports. Thank you

Last edited by masochistic-brat; 09-09-2018 at 03:17 PM.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:09 AM   #2
Racehh100

I need fornyou to get naked. Get in front of the window and slap your pussy 50 times. Keep note on how many cars drive by. Please leave a detailed report on reactions from the public aswell.

Limits: family,shit, piss, face pic, self harm, blood, public, socal, anything else ill tell ya and add here
http://dickcode.net/2hRpUBSuo4s0101
Racehh100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:06 AM   #3
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

Get naked, or in a state of undress thats revealing by one of your windows and write 100 lines "A good little slut needs to be on display" When your done the lines, post them to the getdare album and let us know how it went!

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:21 AM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Pick a window.
Strip naked in front of it, and then take a seat at a table (in profile, so looking in shows the entire side of your body.

Have 200 pieces of lined writing paper.
Have a hair brush, a wooden spoon, and a leather belt.

Write the following line, until the paper is full:
Thank you and have fun using this dumb cunt

After doing 20 pages, go back over them. Tally up how many times your hand writing crossed over the lines on the page. Even the tiniest bit.

That is how many times you will spank yourself.
Get on your hands and knees on the table, with your ass facing the window, and spank yourself that many times, by hand, on each cheek.

Then get down, and do 20 more pages.
Again, check how many times your writing crossed any line on the page, and then present yourself before the window again.
This time, spank that many times, via the hair brush, on each cheek.

20 more pages, check your writing, and present yourself. Spank that many times using the wooden spoon, per cheek.

20 more pages. Check your writing. present yourself, and spank accordingly, using the leather belt.

Well, that's only 80 pages. Let's take a break, though.
After your spanking, sit on the table, open your legs, and edge. I bet that felt nice.

Back to work.
20 more pages.
Check your lines, and tally. Then sit on the table, and hold your breast with one hand, and spank it with the other accordingly, then switch, hold your other breast firmly, and spank it the same number of times.

20 more pages. check lines and tally. sit on the table, hold your breast, and spank it with your hair brush accordingly, then the other breast.

20 more pages. check lines and tally. sit on the table, hold your breast, and spank with the wooden spoon, then the other breast.

20 more pages. check lines and tally. sit on the table, hold your breast, and spank it with the leather belt, then do the other breast.

Immediately open your legs, and rub/finger yourself to a second edge.

that is 160 pages down.

now do the lines on 10 pages. check and tally as before. Assume the position on the table you take when you edge, and spank your pussy that many times.

10 more pages of lines, tallying for crossing lines again, and assume the position on your table, and spank your pussy with your brush.

10 more lines, tally it up, sit spread eagle on your table facing the window yet again, and spank accordingly with the wooden spoon.

finally, 10 more pages of lines, tally it up, and sit on the table exposing your pussy to the window, one last time, and spank it accordingly with the leather belt.

Now, finally, you may make yourself orgasm.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #5
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehh100 View Post
I need fornyou to get naked. Get in front of the window and slap your pussy 50 times. Keep note on how many cars drive by. Please leave a detailed report on reactions from the public aswell.
I stripped naked and stood in front of my window (which faces two roads). I stood with my legs spread and began to spank my pussy. The idea of being seen mixed with the pain of the spanks really turned me on.

11 cars drove past during my spanking. I can't be sure whether or not any of them saw me, but there is a high chance someone did. There is also a chance one of my neighbours may have seen me as they could easily see into my window if they looked up from their gardens or out of their windows.

The spanks really stung my pussy, especially tonwards the end when I was more wet. The idea I was seen is extremely humiliating. I was extremely turned on by this task, thank you
Old 09-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #6
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Pick a window.
Strip naked in front of it, and then take a seat at a table (in profile, so looking in shows the entire side of your body.

Have 200 pieces of lined writing paper.
Have a hair brush, a wooden spoon, and a leather belt.

Write the following line, until the paper is full:
Thank you and have fun using this dumb cunt

After doing 20 pages, go back over them. Tally up how many times your hand writing crossed over the lines on the page. Even the tiniest bit.

That is how many times you will spank yourself.
Get on your hands and knees on the table, with your ass facing the window, and spank yourself that many times, by hand, on each cheek.

Then get down, and do 20 more pages.
Again, check how many times your writing crossed any line on the page, and then present yourself before the window again.
This time, spank that many times, via the hair brush, on each cheek.

20 more pages, check your writing, and present yourself. Spank that many times using the wooden spoon, per cheek.

20 more pages. Check your writing. present yourself, and spank accordingly, using the leather belt.

Well, that's only 80 pages. Let's take a break, though.
After your spanking, sit on the table, open your legs, and edge. I bet that felt nice.

Back to work.
20 more pages.
Check your lines, and tally. Then sit on the table, and hold your breast with one hand, and spank it with the other accordingly, then switch, hold your other breast firmly, and spank it the same number of times.

20 more pages. check lines and tally. sit on the table, hold your breast, and spank it with your hair brush accordingly, then the other breast.

20 more pages. check lines and tally. sit on the table, hold your breast, and spank with the wooden spoon, then the other breast.

20 more pages. check lines and tally. sit on the table, hold your breast, and spank it with the leather belt, then do the other breast.

Immediately open your legs, and rub/finger yourself to a second edge.

that is 160 pages down.

now do the lines on 10 pages. check and tally as before. Assume the position on the table you take when you edge, and spank your pussy that many times.

10 more pages of lines, tallying for crossing lines again, and assume the position on your table, and spank your pussy with your brush.

10 more lines, tally it up, sit spread eagle on your table facing the window yet again, and spank accordingly with the wooden spoon.

finally, 10 more pages of lines, tally it up, and sit on the table exposing your pussy to the window, one last time, and spank it accordingly with the leather belt.

Now, finally, you may make yourself orgasm.
Is there a way I should split this up as doing this all at once would take a ridiculous amount of time. The average person writes between 5 and 10 pages an hour, so the writing alone could take somewhere between 20 and 40 hours. Thank you for your time, effort and consideration
The following 2 users say Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 04:32 PM   #7
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I've never done a line writing dare before, so I'm sorry, I hadn't realized this would be so long.

How about cutting the 20 pages down to 6, and the 10 pages down to 3?

That probably makes spanking amounts more manageable too.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:28 PM   #8
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Dare:
Spank your tits with a hairbrush 10 times, then with your hand 20 times and the spank your pussy with your hand 10 times

Report:
Slapping my tits with the hairbrush hurt most out of everything. My tits tend to be quite sensitive so they started to turn really after the fourth hit to each. My brush is rectangular so by the end of ten spanks to each tit there were red strips covering my tits.

Spanking on top of that with my hand stung quite a bit. I made sure the spanks covered the entirety of my tits as I spanked them. By the end of this they were a mid red. They hurt a fair bit and the stinging made me quite horny.

The ten pussy slaps on top of that made me increasingly horny even though they stung. I put all the force I could into every spank I gave myself and my pussy was turning a light red by the end of the slaps
Old 09-11-2018, 01:18 AM   #9
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked and display yourself in the window. Count how many cars go by after 5 minutes, that is how many edges you will do in the same window before you can cum, also in the same window. Let's hope that traffic isn't too busy
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:29 AM   #10
knorke
Glitter Princess

Hey,

since you hate/enjoy writing lines, put a clothespin on each of your nipples and start this WFM task. Every time you make a mistake, take a deep breath, take off one of the clothespins, rotate it by 90 degrees and put it back on, then continue.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #11
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
Strip naked and display yourself in the window. Count how many cars go by after 5 minutes, that is how many edges you will do in the same window before you can cum, also in the same window. Let's hope that traffic isn't too busy
Thank you for this task.

I stripped naked in front of my window and stood open legged with my hands at my side, covering nothing. Standing naked at my window made me feel tense and embarrassed but extremely aroused.

I set a timer for five minute and waited. In that time I counted 4 cars. Once the timer went off I began my edges. I edged fairly quickly each time as I was very aroused by the task I was completing. The idea of being seen masturbating at my window made me even more horny as 11 cars went past whilst I was masturbating, and another when I was orgasming. I really enjoyed this task. Thank you
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
lines, punishment, spanking, window dares, writing lines