Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2018, 08:14 AM   #1
IllDoWhatYouWant

Wink Couple looking for Piss Dares

Hey GetDare,

Me and my partner (20F & 20M) have recently discovered we’re into hardcore piss play. We are looking for dares we can do as a couple that incorporate this.
I want to please him as much as I can so please don’t hold back. I’ll be showing him any dares commented below and he will pick the best ones, or just make me do them all. We will have all day to complete these so time is not a hassle, if you want to make me sit around waiting for his piss all day then so be it. Any other rules for the day would be appreciated. Basically I have agreed to be his little slave.

Toys we have:
x2 strap on dildos (one of these can be removed from its harness)
x1 bullet vibrator
x1 remote controlled vibrator
x1 pair of handcuffs (we also have cable ties)
x2 butt plugs (one bigger then the other with a jewel on the end)
x1 butt plug with a tail attached
We also have household items such as pegs and hairbrushes.

We are also dabbling into pet play so feel free to incorporate this into any dares if you wish (perhaps eating out of bowls etc)

Looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with
IllDoWhatYouWant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:14 AM   #2
Kapronsis

How about he pisses all over you while you're full clothed? That ought to be fun.
Kapronsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:35 AM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllDoWhatYouWant View Post
Hey GetDare,

Me and my partner (20F & 20M) have recently discovered we’re into hardcore piss play. We are looking for dares we can do as a couple that incorporate this.
I want to please him as much as I can so please don’t hold back. I’ll be showing him any dares commented below and he will pick the best ones, or just make me do them all. We will have all day to complete these so time is not a hassle, if you want to make me sit around waiting for his piss all day then so be it. Any other rules for the day would be appreciated. Basically I have agreed to be his little slave.

Toys we have:
x2 strap on dildos (one of these can be removed from its harness)
x1 bullet vibrator
x1 remote controlled vibrator
x1 pair of handcuffs (we also have cable ties)
x2 butt plugs (one bigger then the other with a jewel on the end)
x1 butt plug with a tail attached
We also have household items such as pegs and hairbrushes.

We are also dabbling into pet play so feel free to incorporate this into any dares if you wish (perhaps eating out of bowls etc)

Looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with
First part of this dare involves some self-control on his part. While he is at class/work one day, he needs to hold his piss for at least 4 hours, so that he really has to go when he gets home to you.

You will be waiting for him, completely naked. You will have the tail butt plug inserted into your ass, and the remote vibrator in your pussy. have your feet tied with cable ties, and hands cuffed behind your back.
When he gets home, he will get the remote to the vibrator, and set it on the starting setting he desires. he will then, while still fully clothed, get his dick out and proceed to empty his bladder onto your body and into your mouth. While he is pissing, he can adjust the vibrator however he desires. Once he is finished, you will swallow any remaining piss in your mouth, then suck him off to orgasm (since you are bound, he can help move you into best position for this). After he cums and you clean off his dick, he can leave you naked, bound, and wet, until he decides it is time for you to be freed.
Old 08-30-2018, 12:43 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

He should take a day or two to fill a bucket or large bowl of Piss. Then he should stick a vibrator at low speed in your cunt. Hands tied and feet tied. You will have drunk two liters of water and waited 2 hours before starting. You are nude...if possible, outside...if not...a bathtub may do.. He may now tickle you mercilessly for 30 - 60 minutes. In order to get a break from tickling you may give hima signal, and your head is dunked in the bucket for 15 seconds. You get 5 seconds to recover, and then he may tickle you again. You also may only fun when your head is in the bucket. If you pee...you get punished. By him, or me...his choice. If you fun when you aren't being dunked, you lose (each dunking is 15 seconds, or...better, is you work a signal with him so he may dunk you longer.

Enjoy
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple dares slave, piss dares, piss drink pee, piss play