Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #1
forme

Default Exercise and Denial

Hey everyone!
I go to the local school studium/track to get in some exercise, but I thought it would be fun to incorporate some tease and denial training in there as well when i go. (lol).
I usually wear a sports bra, tank top, spandex, and tennis shoes. Panties can be simply a suggestipn. Will be taking a small vibrator with me, and am hoping to get some good exercises in. Get sweaty and, hopefully with your help, I'll get nice and wet as well.
If you have any exercises combined with tease and denial you want to send me, I'd be happy to complete them the goal is to get thin and not cum.
Feel free to Kik me at formepet. Please state your gender, if you don't mind I'll send you a verification of me in my workout clothes holding up whatever hand sign you choose.
Hope to hear from you! -fm

Limits:
Public, Family, Anal, Poop/Pee, Permanent, pics/vids/skype.
CHAT ONLY

F/21/US

Last edited by forme; 08-07-2017 at 04:29 PM.
forme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 04:32 AM   #2
maledom12

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme View Post
Hey everyone!
I go to the local school studium/track to get in some exercise, but I thought it would be fun to incorporate some tease and denial training in there as well when i go. (lol).
I usually wear a sports bra, tank top, spandex, and tennis shoes. Panties can be simply a suggestipn. Will be taking a small vibrator with me, and am hoping to get some good exercises in. Get sweaty and, hopefully with your help, I'll get nice and wet as well.
If you have any exercises combined with tease and denial you want to send me, I'd be happy to complete them the goal is to get thin and not cum.
Feel free to Kik me at formepet. Please state your gender, if you don't mind I'll send you a verification of me in my workout clothes holding up whatever hand sign you choose.
Hope to hear from you! -fm
put vibrator on pussy under your spandex you will not be allowed to were panties now run for 10 minutes or till you are close to cumming if you get close the you must hold a plank for 2 minutes then continue running
and repeat this till you are done with the 10 minutes that was your warm up now if you have stairs to run up you will do that for 5 minutes and run for 5 minutes do each round 5 times YOU will NOT remove the vibrator you will alternate between 10 squats and 1 minute plank hold for every time you have to stop to avoid cumming
maledom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 05:09 AM   #3
growler21d
Distinguished Member

You're about a year too late for this.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, female, orgasm denial, vibrator