Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2018, 10:52 AM   #1
denymeplease

Thank you miss for making the task official!! I'm really desperate to cum. Is there anything I could do to earn it!?

Here's my report for yesterday: I edged twice in the morning while taking my shower. I did one edge right at the beginning, and one at the end. I spaced them a bit so that I don't accidentally go over the edge! I played a lot with my penis throughout the shower, and was basically hard the entire time!!

I had two meals in public, so both edges happened in bathrooms. The first one was really quick, in a bathroom stall. I also pissed before doing the edge, so my balls were a bit sore from having to squeeze them. The second edge was in a bathroom with a normal door, so I sat down on the toilet for my edge. I had a bit of time, so I decided to edge by only using one finger on the bottom of my penis. I was leaking a lot of precum, which I used as lubrication!

Finally, I used a bigger butt plug for 15 minutes. I was pretty tired, so I just lubed up the plug, and just put it in slowly. I was using a bigger one than the day before's, but I was surprisingly able to accommodate it pretty easily!

I'm already hard, leaking precum just writing this report. I'm almost at my record for days without cumming, and I'm really desperate now!! Thank you all for the tasks, I've been enjoying them very much Would someone please have mercy on me, and allow me to cum!? I've been really good with completing my tasks, and writing reports. Will you please give me permission to cum!?

Update: I added a new pm dares section to my signature and already got 10 days of denial!! Along with some other tasks. This thread has been dying down for a while, so I'll be switching to doing PM Dares until I'm allowed to cum again! Thank you all for giving me dares and playing along!
Love: denial, tease, edging
Like: chastity, very light anal, spanking, nipple play
Meh: piss, humiliation, feet
Dislike: cum eating, hard cbt
Limits: family, permanent, illegal, blackmail, obvious public, dangerous

My PM dares

I'm looking for a master or mistress for longer term play and fun

Last edited by denymeplease; 08-07-2018 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Add update
denymeplease is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags