Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-17-2018, 10:48 AM   #46
2bchew
getDare Addict

Were you spanked growing up?

If yes how were the spankings given?

What was the most common punishment you were given growing up?

Have you ever spanked yourself?

If yes did you ever spank yourself as a punishment?

Has anyone besides yourself ever spanked you?

Do you hope someday to be in a relationship where you have rules and curfews and chores etc to follow with the threat of discipline if you break any of them?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:16 AM   #47
shiloh

Were you spanked growing up?
yes

If yes how were the spankings given?
When I was little it was just hand over pants. When I got older, they were reserved for the worse things I did, and were given by my dad on my bare bottom with a belt

What was the most common punishment you were given growing up?
until I was about 10 I was almost always spanked, when I got older groundings were more common than spankings

Have you ever spanked yourself?
yes. I don't find it very exciting though, I don't find most forms of self discipline exciting

If yes did you ever spank yourself as a punishment?
i did it as part of a dare

Has anyone besides yourself ever spanked you?
my parents and my ex boyfriend

Do you hope someday to be in a relationship where you have rules and curfews and chores etc to follow with the threat of discipline if you break any of them?
yes 💜 I really want to be disciplined and trained. I want them to be actual punishments as well, not just sexy spankings. I'd also like to be punished in different, more... 'creative' ways too, but I think I'd like spankings to be a common punishment.

Limits: too much pain, public, pics or videos, poop, involvin others or animals

You can call me Shy for short 😘

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

Ask me anything: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330992
shiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #48
Dice7
getDare Addict

How old were you the last time you got a bare bottom spanking?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #49
2bchew
getDare Addict

What was the worst punishment you received from your parents?

What was it for?

Why did your boyfriend spank you?

Were any of your spankings ever given in front of anyone other than the person doing the spanking?

If you came home off after curfew and you were with a friend when you came home and your partner told you to get ready for a spanking in front of your friend what would you do?
Old 07-17-2018, 12:18 PM   #50
shiloh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
How old were you the last time you got a bare bottom spanking?
probably 17. I think they kept spanking me until I graduated highschool 😂

----------------------------

What was the worst punishment you received from your parents?
The belt was probably the worst tbh. Usually when they grounded me I found a way around it but uh, that ones kind of unavoidable.

What was it for?
The worst spanking was one I got for sneaking out. My dad was waiting when I got home and he was pissed. Like. PISSED. I learned my lesson tho: be quieter

Why did your boyfriend spank you?
we were experimenting. I wanted a kinkier relationship but he really wasn't a dom

Were any of your spankings ever given in front of anyone other than the person doing the spanking?
when I was little yes, my mom would usually just grab me and spank me bc otherwise I'd run away. But when I was older it was always private

If you came home off after curfew and you were with a friend when you came home and your partner told you to get ready for a spanking in front of your friend what would you do?
it would have to be a kinky friend, it would be part of my negotiation not to play in front of people who weren't into it. I would probably try to talk my way out of it, which might only get me more. But I think I would be so surprised I would kind of freeze up, I don't think I would submit on my own. It would be... something. I always imagined if my dom/domme wanted someone to watch it would be THEIR friends, not mine.

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

Old 07-17-2018, 12:32 PM   #51
2bchew
getDare Addict

How did it feel mentally getting spanked bare bottom by your father at that age?

Did you have a ritual when he spanked you,like were you scolded first or bare bottom first or?

Did you always cry from these spankings?

Where in the house did the spankings take place?

Did you ever getting excited thinking about the beltings after they were over?

Were you told that you were getting a spanking later and had to worry about it all day or did they happen immediatly?

Did your friends know you were still spanked in high school?

Why dont they still spank you?

And if dad came to you tomorrow upset about something you did and said he was going to spank you what would you do?
Old 07-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #52
Dice7
getDare Addict

17?? That seems a little inappropriate you were basically a full grown woman at that stage..Did he make you bare your ass or did it himself?

Had you been spanked in a sexual scenario at that point in your life? If so how did it feel different?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 05:33 PM   #53
shiloh

17?? That seems a little inappropriate you were basically a full grown woman at that stage..Did he make you bare your ass or did it himself?
i don't really think of it like that, I was still his child, I still acted like a child, I got punished like a child.

I was always told to bare my ass my self and always did

Had you been spanked in a sexual scenario at that point in your life? If so how did it feel different?
never, at that point I was still mostly stone, didn't have much experience outside of going down on girls
---------------------------------------------------------

How did it feel mentally getting spanked bare bottom by your father at that age?
it was somewhat embarrassing, but it was just how things were done, I guess. He didn't really do it to embarrass me, it wasn't broadcast to my friends or siblings, it was more painful than emotional on any level.

Did you have a ritual when he spanked you,like were you scolded first or bare bottom first or?
always lectured first. He would yell at me, then tell me I was getting spanked.

Did you always cry from these spankings?
usually

Where in the house did the spankings take place?
usually my room

Did you ever getting excited thinking about the beltings after they were over?
not really. What excites me about it now is losing my power to a partner, going back to being like a child and not in control. As a kid it was just part of being a kid

Were you told that you were getting a spanking later and had to worry about it all day or did they happen immediatly?
usually he would find out about something, come in and yell at me, then immediately spank me

Did your friends know you were still spanked in high school?
nope.

Why dont they still spank you?
cause I'm like, an adult now. I don't live at home most of the year and when I do I contribute to the household. I'm not a kid anymore,

And if dad came to you tomorrow upset about something you did and said he was going to spank you what would you do?
There's no way I would let him now. I don't think he would either. I don't get punished anymore bc I'm not a kid

Old 07-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #54
2bchew
getDare Addict

Do you want to be in this type of a relationship more with a girl or a guy and why?

How do you feel about being punished with corner time or soapy mouth or line writing being grounded etc.

Advertisements
Kink Talk