Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #31
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
Put clamps on your itty bitty titty nipples.
Leave them on for 15 minutes.
Remove them then edge once.
Put them on again, twisted by 90 degrees.
Edge again while they are on.
Take them off after 15 minutes.
I just completed this! The second 15 mins were more painful than the first 15, but I also reached the second edge faster than the first!

I have edged so many times today trying to catch up on the pending ones that I am now constantly wet and horny! I still have 6 more edges to go and I plan to do them all in the next couple of hours. Provided no one else posts before then, it will allow me to finally cum at 12:58 a.m. UK time tonight (6 hours from the last post by someone else and it will also technically be Wednesday, the one day I am allowed to cum during the work week)! It will be well worth staying up for!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:57 PM   #32
Kinkygames

I don't care much about a girl's tits, but I do care about a humiliated and wet girl! Actually I quite like small tits, as mostly athletic girls have them.

Though it isn't much of a value, as I am also a small little piece of sub. And maybe I'm just into guys..?

I'm pretty sure some people already mistakenly thought you are a guy.
Kinkygames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #33
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkygames View Post
I'm pretty sure some people already mistakenly thought you are a guy.
I'm pretty sure she's mistaken for a small boy because of her flat chest.
I'd love to see it. I bet her boobs are smaller than a fat mans man boobs...

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #34
Kinkygames

I bet she doesn't possess any bras!
Old 07-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #35
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

given the fact that degradation turns you on, you are not really a self-respecting woman apparently. Apart from the fact that you are not a real woman either.

As a small task, search for three pictures on the internet of real breasts. Not just the first you can find, but pictures that you enjoy staring at yourself (while of course envying the women on them). As I am not sure about forum policy, you can sent their links in a pm to me.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:07 PM   #36
jane@

Default tiny tits jane

Hi
I have the same hang ups as your girlfriend- actually have been hung up using pegs on them on washing line - anothr story but

One comment i really hated (turned on by was ) you have two fried eggs on your flat chest and they are not even sunny side up - say this and demand she agrees with this and then apologies for the fried eggs - when i did this i was crying - had to do my apology in writing ---
Sorry to be horrid to a obviously great girl but sure she will like it

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:16 PM   #37
Kate92
Distinguished Member

And here I thought I'd be able to cum soon... if this keeps up I may not be able to cum tomorrow either, which will mean the earliest I can cum will be Saturday thanks to my summer rules

All the edging is getting me really really desperate to cum and all the humiliating comments are only making me hornier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
given the fact that degradation turns you on, you are not really a self-respecting woman apparently. Apart from the fact that you are not a real woman either.

As a small task, search for three pictures on the internet of real breasts. Not just the first you can find, but pictures that you enjoy staring at yourself (while of course envying the women on them). As I am not sure about forum policy, you can sent their links in a pm to me.
I will do this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane@ View Post
Hi
I have the same hang ups as your girlfriend- actually have been hung up using pegs on them on washing line - anothr story but

One comment i really hated (turned on by was ) you have two fried eggs on your flat chest and they are not even sunny side up - say this and demand she agrees with this and then apologies for the fried eggs - when i did this i was crying - had to do my apology in writing ---
Sorry to be horrid to a obviously great girl but sure she will like it
I can see why this must have been really degrading.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 07-10-2018, 04:39 PM   #38
yd1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
I bet her boobs are smaller than a fat mans man boobs...
A fat man's man boobs would at least be twice as big as hers.

Quote:

This could take a while, considering how tiny her tits are are I'm sure she'll be envious of 99% of the women she sees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane@ View Post
Hi
Would be interestsing to hear this story. Maybe I could replicate it on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
And here I thought I'd be able to cum soon... if this keeps up I may not be able to cum tomorrow either, which will mean the earliest I can cum will be Saturday thanks to my summer rules

- Kate
I know she's secretly enjoying being humiliated and denied by all of you so keep the comments and tasks coming!
yd1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:29 PM   #39
Toddy187486

Default Task

To get her humiliated in public is to send her to be measured at a bra fitting. She should turn up not wearing one and asks only for a training bra that she can either have or get. If possible the fitter puts the training bra on her as she doesn’t wear bras that often to know how to wear it properly
Toddy187486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:04 PM   #40
Kinkygames

Ever fantasized about a tit fuck you won't be able to give?
Old 07-10-2018, 11:04 PM   #41
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

I've created an easy writing task for you to do, it's just a small reminder.

For itty bitty Kate
Old 07-12-2018, 04:58 PM   #42
Kate92
Distinguished Member

For those of you still interested, I was unable to orgasm yesterday (Wednesday). Went to the pub for the football semifinal straight after work and by the time I got back home after England's disappointing defeat, I was a little too drunk to do any edges.

I managed to do quite a few edges today which brought me back to being constantly horny - you guys have no idea how wet my pussy continuously is.. I still have 4 more edges to do for the moment which I will do tomorrow, and since it looks like the getDare community has run out of humiliating comments or tasks to post for my tiny tits, I am hoping to be able to finally achieve my long-awaited orgasm this Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddy187486 View Post
To get her humiliated in public is to send her to be measured at a bra fitting. She should turn up not wearing one and asks only for a training bra that she can either have or get. If possible the fitter puts the training bra on her as she doesn’t wear bras that often to know how to wear it properly
My partner loves this idea and wants me to do it over the weekend. I must confess that thinking about doing it is making me incredibly aroused as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkygames View Post
Ever fantasized about a tit fuck you won't be able to give?
That is such a humiliating comment, it made me subconsciously reach down and rub my pussy! It also reminded me of a busty girl I knew who loved giving her boyfriend a tit job - every time she brought it up I would jealously think "There's one thing I'll never be able to do".

Quote:
I've created an easy writing task for you to do, it's just a small reminder.

For itty bitty Kate
I saw the words, they are so degrading! Unfortunately the website doesn't allow me to type using my mobile device so I'll do it when I switch my personal laptop on next.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 07-12-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 08:53 AM   #43
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

After reading about you edging yourself... when I think about it, playing with your pussy is all you can actually do. There is not much else to play with.

Anyway, I have a small addition to your earlier task, regarding finding pictures of women who have a cleavage to be jealous about. Why don't you edge once to everyone of these women. Just stare back and forth between your chest and their breasts as you edge yourself.
Old 07-14-2018, 05:25 AM   #44
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

I have another small task for you;

First part: Record yourself as you tell that you are sorry for not having breasts. You can use part of the phrase that Jane mentioned. And while recording, repeat the phrase a few times (your are allowed to play with your pussy a bit in the meantime). Don't forget to post the line that you recorded.

Second part: Listen to the recording as you do your edges. Have fun.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:13 PM   #45
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I am not sure, but it looks like she's not quite there yet in finishing her edges. That's not a surprise of course: it seems she quits before she even gets started. Why else would her breasts be so pathetically small?

To remind herself of her small breasts she should use the word "breast" and "tit" only between parenthesis on this site, to emphasise that they don't really qualify for that characterisation...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk