Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
Cowgirlshep

Default 18/F/ wanting dares with my toys

Hey everyone! Been super horny and a bit kinky lately. I’m wanting to try some hidden public things with my toys. If I don’t complete a dare then I’ll accept a punishment. Everyone can either give me a hidden public dare or something to do at night while I’m sleeping. Keep my life interesting!
Toys: vibrating wand, 20 in double head dildo, nipple clamps, paddle, nipple suction cups, leash, collars, circle piercing jewelry, 7 in tentacle dildo with suction cup, mini locks, 10 oz enema, chains to connect piercings
Butt Plugs: anal trainer, dildo shaped, anal bead, weighted
Piercings: nipples, clit, and tongue
Soon: dog tag w/ “Little Girl (toy)” (front) and “If found, use me, spank me, punish me” (back)
Cowgirlshep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 10:57 AM   #2
perv2thebone

Send a message via MSN to perv2thebone Send a message via Yahoo to perv2thebone

hey. an easy one for starters. wear your medium buttplug and go buy some condoms. wear your tightest jeans without underwear.

Kik jj1970ger
perv2thebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:06 AM   #3
Cowgirlshep

Quote:
Originally Posted by perv2thebone View Post
hey. an easy one for starters. wear your medium buttplug and go buy some condoms. wear your tightest jeans without underwear.
I get condoms for free. Anything else?
Toys: vibrating wand, 20 in double head dildo, nipple clamps, paddle, nipple suction cups, leash, collars, circle piercing jewelry, 7 in tentacle dildo with suction cup, mini locks, 10 oz enema, chains to connect piercings
Soon: dog tag w/ “Little Girl (toy)” (front) and “If found, use me, spank me, punish me” (back)
Old 05-23-2018, 11:10 AM   #4
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

How long is the fox tail.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:28 AM   #5
rippedrooster

Wear a short skirt with no panties and insert your 7 inch dildo into your pussy. Get in your car and turn on the vibrations. Go through a drive through and order some food or coffee or something. When you get to the window make sure you ask how they are doing today and if they ask you about your day, make sure you talk to them for 1 min.
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:31 AM   #6
perv2thebone

Send a message via MSN to perv2thebone Send a message via Yahoo to perv2thebone

Well, go buy some lube then. If you get that for free too, buy some sexy underwear.

Kik jj1970ger
perv2thebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #7
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Go to the mall, and go to the nearest restroom;strip to your bra use your buttplug and your biggest vibrator for 20 minutes, do not wipe your hands then go home, keeping your buttplug in for the drive home. When you go to bed keep the buttplug in for the night and a dildo in your pussy, try not to move them till the morning.

limits: extensive harm, self harm, ignorrant girls

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4275054

https://www.ropebox.club/ads/100

https://dirtycode.io/2DPY
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 01:23 PM   #8
Cowgirlshep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
How long is the fox tail.
The tail is over a foot long
Old 05-23-2018, 01:24 PM   #9
Cowgirlshep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedrooster View Post
Wear a short skirt with no panties and insert your 7 inch dildo into your pussy. Get in your car and turn on the vibrations. Go through a drive through and order some food or coffee or something. When you get to the window make sure you ask how they are doing today and if they ask you about your day, make sure you talk to them for 1 min.
I’ll do this tomorrow
Old 05-23-2018, 01:26 PM   #10
Cowgirlshep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
Go to the mall, and go to the nearest restroom;strip to your bra use your buttplug and your biggest vibrator for 20 minutes, do not wipe your hands then go home, keeping your buttplug in for the drive home. When you go to bed keep the buttplug in for the night and a dildo in your pussy, try not to move them till the morning.
The closest mall to me is over an hour away and I never go there. I’ll do the sleeping part tonight tho
Old 05-23-2018, 02:48 PM   #11
getdaring
getDare Devil

Since you like wedgies, you should wear one for an entire day as you go about as normal
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:34 PM   #12
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Insert the 3 inch dildo, put on your tightest undies and jeans and see how long you can last with it inside you....
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, hidden public, sleep, toys