Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #46
archie21
getDare Succubus

what do you wear to bed... ?

If you sleep in one item - tonight sleep naked
If you sleep in two items - tonight only one

Tomorrow dare for you - not the one I have in mind....

Dress in a short skirt and low cut top. Take a lipstick with you and go out.

Find a public toilet where you can remove your top and skirt rub your body against the walls of the toilet and edge as you do so. When you have edged colour your lips, nipples and your pussy lips with the lipstick.

Put on your top and skirt and walk across town an area where you can remove your top and skirt... this could be the woods or the cycle tracks you have mentioned before.

Walk for ten minutes until you are sure you are totally alone then remove your clothes, refresh the lipstick in all three places and edge twice, wiping your fingers on your body when ever you need too... make sure you smudge the lipstick on your face... the others should smudge as you play...

When you have edged, stand up and walk to another place leaving your clothes behind... count to one hundred then bring yourself to climax... when you have cum count to one hundred again before you can return to retrieve your clothes and begin to walk back. Remain naked until you are at a point where it is no longer safe to do so, then dress.
If you wear a blouse it must remain unbuttoned until you get home except for the button level with your midriff.
Do not attempt any clean up until you get back to the toilets you started this adventure from. Here you can repair the lipstick on your face.

Go home shower or bath and then type up what happened naked doingany home dare you have on this site... personally I like the cream bikini one....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #47
jimb0
Account Banned

Here's a nice simple one for you:
Wear a pair of jeans/denim shorts and a thong.
Make sure the thong is showing above the top of your jeans.
Go out to a park, or shopping centre where there will be several people and walk around.
See if it attracts attention to you, but do not cover it up if anybody says anything.

For another one that could be embarrassing:
When you next go out for more than 3 hours, say shopping or similar you are not allowed to use the toilet from the moment you leave the house to the minute you get home. If you start to get desperate you should pee dance in public places so that people can see you need to go.
Ultimately if you cannot hold it you will wet yourself, but you do get to choose your outfit.

Have fun
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #48
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Hi archie, i have answered your pm now, i'm sorry that i missed it last night, i had a LOT of PMs coming in.

To answer your questions, usually i don't wear anything in bed and i am in bed with my laptop now.

I think because I didn't answer your pm quickly enough I should have to do you dare first. It sounds very exciting, having to count and everything, i think i'll be shaking like a leaf when i do it.

Res, thank you for your dares, they look really thrilling too, i can't wait to find out what the objects are.

jimb0 thank you for yours too, i can do both of those, i might go into London to do the second one so i would be really in a predicament.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #49
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied
Default hi

Why dont you try to go commando for a week

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #50
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

You will wear a medium length skirt and no panties and what Ever you wish on top. Then you willgo for a bike ride. Make sure the seat of the bike is rubbing up against your pussy. And make sure that your skirt blows up while you are riding.

Put a piece of either apple or pumpkin pie into the crotch of your panties and then put on a pair of tight jeans. Then go for a walk at your local shops for half an hour or more.

Wear a short skirt, no panties and what ever you wish on top. You will then put a vibrant colored pair of pantie into your vagina only a bit (enough to hold them in and enough that they won't hang lower then your skirt. Then go to a public are and find a place to sit. While you are sitting spread you legs apart so the panties are visible. Continue to do this for 20 min. Then go for a nice walk around the town. During your walk stop at a bathroom or find a secluded area and push the panties the rest of the way into your vagina. After your walk head home and edge once. Then pull the panties out and wear them for the rest of the day. (if the panties fall out during your trip, pick them up and find a place to return them to their original place).
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #51
archie21
getDare Succubus

Hi Ros, I have seen the reply thank you.... i shall reply to you shortly.... archie

Old 08-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #52
jimb0
Account Banned

When was the last time you wet yourself?
If in the last few years, have you ever done it somewhere where you were very embarrassed?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is your favourite type of underwear?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show?
Do you own any sexy costumes/outfits?

In relation to the dares, you will have to tell us what you decide to wear, especially for the second one so we know how embarrassing it may be.
How long will it take you to get home from london in case you get very desperate?
Old 08-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #53
rosamund

Female

When was the last time you wet yourself?

I did actually wet myself a little bit on my dare yesterday, as you can maybe see in the pic. The last time before that was in the hot weather in May when I had to do a dare when the window cleaners were coming.
If in the last few years, have you ever done it somewhere where you were very embarrassed?
Yes, the time with the window cleaners was very embarrassing and another time when I was coming back from the river and accidentally did it in the street.

What underwear are you wearing? Right now i am not wearing any.

What is your favourite type of underwear? i like high cut briefs or tanga styles usually, either plain white ones or simple patterns with lacy trim, with matching bras.
Do you ever like to let your underwear show? I don't mind if it does sometimes, but it's not something i do specially, if you mean having them show over jeans or something. I do like letting my skirt blow up and pretending I haven't noticed, things like that.
Do you own any sexy costumes/outfits? i have a french maids outfit which someone bought for me.
In relation to the dares, you will have to tell us what you decide to wear, especially for the second one so we know how embarrassing it may be.

Yes, ok then.

How long will it take you to get home from london in case you get very desperate?

About an hour depending where i am in London.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #54
jimb0
Account Banned

Do you think you'll be able to complete the dare successfully or that it may end up being embarrassing?
What's your favourite underwear you own?
How often do you wear skirts that can blow up and show your underwear?
Old 08-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #55
rosamund

Female

Do you think you'll be able to complete the dare successfully or that it may end up being embarrassing?

It will be embarrassing whatever happens because everybody will know that i really need to go. I think I can probably make it home or almost home, but probably not if I am made to drink lots of water before I go out.

What's your favourite underwear you own?
my black lacy knickers from agent provocateur

How often do you wear skirts that can blow up and show your underwear
Quite a lot i have a little chambray skirt that like, and some longer floaty ones that the wind really catches

Old 08-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #56
trenton

Send a message via MSN to trenton

were was the worst place you have had sex at
trenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #57
rosamund

in a car park, and in the toilets at a restaurant.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #58
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
Hi Ros, I have seen the reply thank you.... i shall reply to you shortly.... archie
reply sent just for you......

Old 08-09-2010, 01:18 AM   #59
rosamund

Female

I'm going into London now, to do some of my dares. I'm wearing my little chambray skirt (light blue), it just about covers my knickers (white ones), and a white top and heels of course. I might try the shoe shops on Oxford Street! I've had two cups of tea and a glass of water and some fruit juice, and taking a bottle of water with me. Oh and I'm not allowed to go in any loos until I get home

More dares please for when I get back.

Old 08-09-2010, 05:04 AM   #60
turntabletim

ok, once you've got back and relieved yourself, role a dice (pick a number out of the hat etc) - the number that comes up is the number of times you must pee whilst either; a) standing up, or b) through your pants.

You may pee whilst sitting down - but only if it is done outside!
Special interests: bondage, self bondage, humiliation, pain, punishment, sensory deprivation...
Dislikes: anything illegal, blatent public, scat, work, family etc
turntabletim is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk