Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
fernanditacross

Send a message via Yahoo to fernanditacross
Default Scat eating dare

Hi, can anyone give me a good dare involving eating shit? I wanna try but alone I can't so I need to do it as a dare for someone. I have an hour alone. I will post how it went!

Thanks!

Kik: fernanditacross

Likes: Mild pain, Girl's clothes, Feet, Lycra, Masturbation/cum control, Ruined Orgasms, Chastity.

Dislikes: Public, Anything permanent, Family/Friends.

Soft limits to overcome: Cum eating, Pee/Poo.
fernanditacross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
littlepinkorchid

Giving out dares is not one of my fortes, but I'll give it a shot. Also, I'm not scat; so, if you don't like this dare, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to make it better.

I see you're from Argentina. Since you guys lost 4-0 against Germany, you have 4 minutes to complete this dare. Having the materials ready before the 4 minutes begin is a no-no.

At the start of your time, you are to go get a bowl and put it in the middle of your bathroom floor. Then, you are to squat over it, facing the toilet. You'll then go to the bathroom (you know what I mean) in the bowl. No stopping halfway so that you have less to eat. After this is complete, you are to kneel on the ground with your arms behind your back. You'll then bend over at the waist, put your face in the bowl, and eat.

If you'd like more time to complete this dare, you may elect to cum into the bowl before hand. For each time you cum into the bowl, you earn 1 more minute to complete the dare. There is an 8 minute limit on the time you have to cum in the bowl.

Let us know how it goes!

Dislikes/Limits: Getting caught/getting in trouble, scat, anything illegal, body modification, extreme pain, really messy

I dare you to dare me!
littlepinkorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlepinkorchid for this post:
Old 07-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #3
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

That sound like a really nasty dare, well done
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
littlepinkorchid

Thanks a bunch, Muddz! I tried hard; now let's see how well he does. :-)

Dislikes/Limits: Getting caught/getting in trouble, scat, anything illegal, body modification, extreme pain, really messy

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
sharedwife

Nuclear

yukk...that is sooo gross !!

Likes:blindfold fun,domination,light spanking, masturbation,public/accidental flashing,toy insertions, friends,webcam & pictures.

Soft Limits: total nudity outside the house,golden showers (giving not receiving).

Hard Limits: anything illegal,scat,pain,young ( nothing with anyone underage... 16 in my country ).
sharedwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
littlepinkorchid

We might think it's gross, but it's what he wants. Why not give the people what they want? :-)

I dare you to dare me!
Old 07-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #7
sharedwife

Nuclear

It would be huyocritical for me to say i dislike something,then ask someone to do it as a dare,maybe i shouldnt have even said anything,sorry if i have troubled you.

Likes:blindfold fun,domination,light spanking, masturbation,public/accidental flashing,toy insertions, friends,webcam & pictures.

Soft Limits: total nudity outside the house,golden showers (giving not receiving).

Hard Limits: anything illegal,scat,pain,young ( nothing with anyone underage... 16 in my country ).
sharedwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default yuck

My god I think if I saw someone do that I would be physically sick still each to their own just not infront of me please.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:41 AM   #9
fernanditacross

Hi littlepinkorchid, Your Dare is really fantastic!, I just saw it and I will do it this afternoon (in a few hours). I will report you back when done.

Thanks for this fantastic and very very challenging dare.
I will do my best not to fail.

Fer.

Likes: Mild pain, Girl's clothes, Feet, Lycra, Masturbation/cum control, Ruined Orgasms, Chastity.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #10
MistressBrigid

Next time you have to shit, do so into a bowl. When you are done, get on your kneees and smell the shit really well. Stick your nose in if you'd like. Once you've gotten to know it well enough, pick it up with your hands and drop it in the toilet bowl. Any shit that you get on your hands can be wiped on your face as warrior paint, because this is your mission; you have to save your shit. Not with your hands, that would be too easy. Bob for the shit and try to rescue all of your terds with your mouth and carry them to safety between your lips and back into the bowl. If you want, you may then eat them. If not, dump them in the toilet, flush 'em down, and hand wash the bowl with your war paint still on to revel in your humiliation

-Mistress Brigid
MistressBrigid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #11
fernanditacross

Hi littlepinkorchid, Before I begin I must say I don't know how explicit can I be in the reply without offending anyone. I'll try to be as subtle as possible.

First of all: I failed.... I did my best but the 4 minutes went flying and without knowing the alarm went off. I managed to eat half of it.

Let's start from the begining, i sat the alarm to 4 minutes in the kitchen and grab a oval large bowl (I used this because in the other smaller rounded bowls i couldn't fit my head in) and ran to the bath, closed the door and stripped completely.
Put the bowl on the floor, squatted down and went... I don't know if it was about the thrill of the dare or what but it was a very large piece...

Without thinking I started eating not only because of the time limit but also not to chiken out... but not only it was very difficult for that nasty action itself it was also very difficult because it was hard to try to catching something with my mouth almost on the floor and with my hands on my back, so here I cheated a little because I would never finish in time... I moved the bowl over the toilet and continued eating from there on my knees. It was disgusting, but at the same time the humilliation and knowing I was following orders was mind-blowing and that was enough to continue, but when I was at middle the alarm went off and I gave up. I discarded the option of cumming for more time because I've been in self-chastity for 3 days now and I have to be extremely horny just to think about shit, so if I cum I would certainly vomit in that instant.

I think with practise I will do it.

Really really thanks for your dare and also any new dare are totally welcome.

Also I want to thank Mistress Brigid for the other dare that I will do it as soon as I can and post the report in this thread.

Thanks.

Fer.

Last edited by fernanditacross; 07-04-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #12
fernanditacross

Mistress Brigid, I tried your dare today but i had a problem, I couldn't fit my head into the toilet deep enough to catch anything.
I would love if you can change the dare so I can do it or also a different one.

Thanks for your time.

Fer.

Old 07-07-2010, 04:18 AM   #13
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not into scat or anything but after reading this came up with something...hopefully its not too bad

Turn yourself into a dog for the day and use the bathroom outside (if you can't for limit purposes or something thats ok too). If you have to take a crap do it on a sheet of tin foil. Depending on if you live alone or not, try to freeze it... after freezing, depending on how bold and easy your ass is, shove it back up your ass, wait till its unfrozen and eat it at whatever time or speed you wish. If you want to instead of waiting till its unfrozen you can just eat it frozen almost like a popsicle...(poopsicle?) Hope its not too extreme Don't do scat so I wouldn't know.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #14
fernanditacross

Hi, I really can't do this dare because I live in an apartment and also live with my wife who doesn't know any of this.

I'm really willing to do another dare like these ones.

Thanks!

Fer.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, scat, shit, shit eating, sissy