Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-12-2017, 10:46 AM   #1
helplesssub

Default M/20 punish balls + cock and or humiliate sissy boy

Master has put me on a strictly no-pleasure diet and would like me to complete any snd all punishments suggested. cock and ball torture- she prefers balls but diversity is welcome - humiliation, long and short term.

toys available- handcuffs, rope, steel pinwheel, candles, panties, chastity cages, vibrator, strap on, and probably more.

likes do not matter, as long as it is effective in pain or degradation.

limits: pictures, public, or "anything too gross"
all suggestions are welcome- please be creative!
helplesssub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:59 AM   #2
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Try to improvise humbler using rope and something stiff. It should keep your nuts stressed behind legs. Wall on all fours for 10 minutes. Then untie nuts, edge and use pinwheel on cock head.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:33 PM   #3
helplesssub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
Try to improvise humbler using rope and something stiff. It should keep your nuts stressed behind legs. Wall on all fours for 10 minutes. Then untie nuts, edge and use pinwheel on cock head.
thank you! right away. my master would like the punishments to be far more painful though so please don't hold back. these stupid nuts are extra stretchy from abuse so it won't be hard to set up
Old 10-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #4
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Your master can try always trample your nuts .
Old 10-12-2017, 02:42 PM   #5
helplesssub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
Your master can try always trample your nuts .

thank you ! and she does. she's more so looking for ideas for things to do myself when she is away. to keep me locked in submission 24/7
Old 10-12-2017, 02:50 PM   #6
TheDemandred

You will need a cock ring (or rope to tie one) and a bucket.

Put on the cock ring, or tie one with rope. You can put it over your cock and balls but it would be better to only be your balls. Pulling on the rope should squeeze your balls.

Tie the other end of the rope to the bucket. Make sure the bucket doesn't touch the ground when you stand or squat (your choice)

Get in the shower, turn the water on.

Let the bucket fill with water until you can't take it anymore.
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheDemandred for this post:
Old 10-12-2017, 03:04 PM   #7
helplesssub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemandred View Post
You will need a cock ring (or rope to tie one) and a bucket.

Put on the cock ring, or tie one with rope. You can put it over your cock and balls but it would be better to only be your balls. Pulling on the rope should squeeze your balls.

Tie the other end of the rope to the bucket. Make sure the bucket doesn't touch the ground when you stand or squat (your choice)

Get in the shower, turn the water on.

Let the bucket fill with water until you can't take it anymore.

this will be done tonight, thank you ! all punishments will be completed as soon as possible so if you have more just stack them up and i'll get to work one by one.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:24 PM   #8
theobsessionqueen

You'll need a wooden spoon or some kind of spanking instrument. You are to strip naked and kneel in front of a mirror. Make sure you can see yourself well. Open your legs wide and spank your balls hard with your object. You're going to do this 50 times. After each spank you are to say "I'm a sissy slut". You are to watch yourself in the mirror for the entire punishment. If you close your legs at any time you are to start over from zero.

Enjoy
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:08 AM   #9
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

For every day she cannot dom you personally edge with toothpaste on your cock.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:39 PM   #10
Kapplegreen

Place the chastity in the freezer for at least an hour (half an hour if it's metal) and then put it on. Turn the vibrator on and hold it against the locked cage. keep it there until you hit the edge. When you do stop the vibrator, take off the cage and let yourself get hard. Light a candle and drip wax on your cock and balls until you go down. Then spend the rest of the night in only a pair of panties. Also while I get pics are a limit for us, you should be taking and sending them to your mistress so she can enjoy your humiliation while she's away.
Kapplegreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, humiliation, male, sissy, torture