Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 10-02-2017, 03:14 AM   #1
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Default Should I have Ignored?

Okay so on a different site I have been talking with this guy. And he seems very nice in all his messages. So it was in July we had started talking and we had been in the middle of discussing possibly meeting and going on a date. Just to get to know each other. Well I had sent a message to start figuring out a time and he disappeared for two months. And in the last week he started chatting with me again.
Now he is asking about taking me out again. So should I have ignored him when he started chatting again?
Part of me thinks so but then part of me felt like that would be rude and other than the two month disappearance he seems to be quite nice. I am just trying to figure out how much of an idiot I am.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 03:23 AM   #2
Ducky chicken

Maybe find out why he disappeared. Might have a genuine reason. But if he does not then he might just be a time waster or worse. Just be carful
Ducky chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 03:51 AM   #3
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

He said that life got busy. And like I can understand that but at the same time for two months? I don't know maybe there is more that he doesn't want to get into which is fair.

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

Old 10-02-2017, 04:13 AM   #4
Ducky chicken

Still life can get busy and you can still reply something. What I know is some times I need a break from this or just not feeling like it. So I drop off but that can mean he’s no t serious. If your looking for a date or meet for what ever sounds like he’s not the one and maybe just being friends might be all he wants. Then again he might want nudes that’s why he played along lol. In my opppinion he’s not loookimg for anything serious. As if lye was or he liked you a lot then he would have made time to contact you. You are not very high on his list sorry to say. Hope you find some one soon ��
Ducky chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 04:19 AM   #5
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

If you're looking for someone reliable and thoughtful then he probably isn't the one.

My guess would be he found someone else to play with, it didn't work out and now he thought he'd resume things with you.

If you're able to cope with being picked up and dropped and picked up again then go for it, if not move on. He didn't give a shit about your feelings for two months, so why be so concerned about his?
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 05:30 AM   #6
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

That's sorta where I was thinking things were. But I'm not always the best at understanding the best course of action. I think I will avoid meeting him for now and just stay online friends/chat buddies. Sigh I think it's the Minnesota nice coming out in me that made me respond when he popped back up.

Old 10-02-2017, 06:43 AM   #7
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

It's hard sometimes, especially if you like the other person, but sometimes you have to face the hard facts yourself.

It's fine, don't beat yourself up, politeness is a good quality, just be careful about giving off the wrong signals.

Take care
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:10 AM   #8
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Yeah I guess it depends on your interest level for him. If you are interested then I think you should talk to him but I would be careful. If he does disappear again then I would go ahead and ignore him

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:06 AM   #9
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks, I think I will just be friends with him and not meet up. I can see him disappearing again and if that happens I think then I will ignore him.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:23 AM   #10
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Maybe he had to sort things out with his wife? Don't know how old is he, but at certain point it starts to get disturbingly common. I suggest you have an honest conversation with him.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk