Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2017, 04:34 AM   #1
YoungVirgin

Star 1 F/21 needs help to expand her kinky horizone

Hey ladies and gentlemen

For days now I have been researching and found some pretty interesting kinks. There are some well known likes, dislikes and limits and some that are barely listed in signatures, and I'd like to expand my horizone a bit. Obviously, I don't know every kink here, so it'd be nice if you could tell me what are your faves (i.e cbt, clit torture, toothpaste, fantasies...) and why you like them. Or just tell me about some nice kinks I could try out and how I could try them out. You all seem very experienced here.
You could even write them down as a dare but be specific, please.

Thanks!

Toys: 3 plugs (small, medium, large), small vibe, dildo

Goal: Ass fisting

: Clit rubbing/torture, tasting my juice,edging,anal training,light pee,verbal humiliation, a2m if clean,enema, ice cubes

:Long dares,wedgies,pussy insertion(=bigger than two fingers),spanking,period play

:Scat,public,fam,pee drinking,leaving bedroom/bathroom,hard BDSM,unsafe sauces,pics/vids
YoungVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:00 AM   #2
edgeallday

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungVirgin View Post
Hey ladies and gentlemen

For days now I have been researching and found some pretty interesting kinks. There are some well known likes, dislikes and limits and some that are barely listed in signatures, and I'd like to expand my horizone a bit. Obviously, I don't know every kink here, so it'd be nice if you could tell me what are your faves (i.e cbt, clit torture, toothpaste, fantasies...) and why you like them. Or just tell me about some nice kinks I could try out and how I could try them out. You all seem very experienced here.
You could even write them down as a dare but be specific, please.

Thanks!
Latex/nitrile gloves + lube is fun for anybody! The gloves have an interesting texture and lube doesn't dry out as fast with gloves so you can just get all slippery.

I don't know how into pain you are but have you tried any nipple play? Some women love it and some guys too. Starting out you can just start squeezing, rubbing, licking, flicking, lightly slapping, and there's nipple suction toys too. Go a bit further and you can start getting into clamps and clothespins, maybe eventually twisting those clamps or hanging stuff from them.

Slapping pussy with hands, ruler, spoon, paddle? Some women "like" a TINY amount of icy hot on their lips/labia or even clit too. It just burns and burns. Did I mention it burns?

A lot of people enjoy body writing too, writing naughty stuff on them with a marker like SLUT, CUM, WHORE, TRASH, COCK, NAUGHTY, KINKY, etc

Tease and Denial is pretty amazing too. Basically just getting yourself really worked up then not having an orgasm. Leaves you really horny and wanting more.

If you've never heard of a yes/no/maybe list that might be a good place to start too. It's normally used in the BDSM community to reveal what you and your partners kinks are, but a lot of those fetishes can be done alone too: https://www.scribd.com/document/1636...BDSM-Checklist

If you haven't heard of this site it may introduce you to some kinks you didn't know about. Most of the teases on the site are meant for guys but these are for women: https://milovana.com/webteases/?tags=%2Cfor-gals

Also there are tons of great sex toys to get more kinky and have some fun with! Visit your local or online sex shop if you can. That can give you all sorts of naughty ideas to play with.

Enjoy!

Likes: Feminization/Sissy Edging, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Cum Eating, CBT, Ruined Orgasms, Body Writing, Bondage, spanking, nipple torture, anal

Limits: blood, extreme pain/marking, family, face pics, food, scat, public (unless hidden)

Toys: wand vibrator, cuffs, tweezer and alligator clamps with chain, rope/shoelaces, paddle, a bunch of panties, stockings, garters, skirt, blouse, butt plug, gag, collar, blindfold, dildos, wartenberg wheel
edgeallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:57 PM   #3
YoungVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeallday View Post
Latex/nitrile gloves + lube is fun for anybody! The gloves have an interesting texture and lube doesn't dry out as fast with gloves so you can just get all slippery.

I don't know how into pain you are but have you tried any nipple play? Some women love it and some guys too. Starting out you can just start squeezing, rubbing, licking, flicking, lightly slapping, and there's nipple suction toys too. Go a bit further and you can start getting into clamps and clothespins, maybe eventually twisting those clamps or hanging stuff from them.

Slapping pussy with hands, ruler, spoon, paddle? Some women "like" a TINY amount of icy hot on their lips/labia or even clit too. It just burns and burns. Did I mention it burns?

A lot of people enjoy body writing too, writing naughty stuff on them with a marker like SLUT, CUM, WHORE, TRASH, COCK, NAUGHTY, KINKY, etc

Tease and Denial is pretty amazing too. Basically just getting yourself really worked up then not having an orgasm. Leaves you really horny and wanting more.

If you've never heard of a yes/no/maybe list that might be a good place to start too. It's normally used in the BDSM community to reveal what you and your partners kinks are, but a lot of those fetishes can be done alone too: https://www.scribd.com/document/1636...BDSM-Checklist

If you haven't heard of this site it may introduce you to some kinks you didn't know about. Most of the teases on the site are meant for guys but these are for women: https://milovana.com/webteases/?tags=%2Cfor-gals

Also there are tons of great sex toys to get more kinky and have some fun with! Visit your local or online sex shop if you can. That can give you all sorts of naughty ideas to play with.

Enjoy!

THANK YOU for helping me! It's great that you took your time to explain.

Toys: 3 plugs (small, medium, large), small vibe, dildo

Goal: Ass fisting

: Clit rubbing/torture, tasting my juice,edging,anal training,light pee,verbal humiliation, a2m if clean,enema, ice cubes

:Long dares,wedgies,pussy insertion(=bigger than two fingers),spanking,period play

:Scat,public,fam,pee drinking,leaving bedroom/bathroom,hard BDSM,unsafe sauces,pics/vids
YoungVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dares, kinks