Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-13-2017, 03:51 PM   #1
BabyDollV

Default Help Me Stretch My Tight Pussy

My master found the size of my pussy unsatisfactory. So, he asked me to research ways to stretch my small, tight pussy.

Please help with daily exercises, one time challenges or other dares that will help me please him.

You may pm me, email me at [email protected], or post in this thread. I will give you a detailed report once I complete the challenge.

If I'm unable to do the dare/ challenge I will submit myself to punishment, approved by devilhunter1990 and a detailed punishment report will be reported on here.

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...054-2_13-7-117

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...95e05.71612086

Likes: Private Message Dares, Dice Dares, Pet Play, Spanking, Ice, Mild Pain, Being Degraded, Daily instructions, Dares Lasting Several Days, Being Controlled, Hidden Public

Dislikes: Edging, Toothpaste, Insertion

Limits: Anal, Pics, Public, Permanent
BabyDollV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #2
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Start by quantifying the issue. Using markers, sharpies, pens, etc..., see how many you can fit into your pussy right now (and let us know). As time goes on, you can go back to this test to see if you have been successful in stretching your pussy.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pussy play, pussy stretching, pussy stuffing