Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-22-2017, 04:47 AM   #1
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment for being a bad sub

Mistress has ordered me to request for 5 punishments from GD members here. Please help !

My other thread with my task report here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/search.php?searchid=24964664
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:07 AM   #2
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm2014 View Post
Mistress has ordered me to request for 5 punishments from GD members here. Please help !

My other thread with my task report here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/search.php?searchid=24964664
Kneel naked in the corner with your legs wide open facing the door. Put clothespins on your nipples and put your hands behind your head. Stay like this for three minutes, thinking about how much of a dirty slut you must look like right now.

Then remove the pegs and slap each nipple thirty times. Then turn around and get on all fours. Spank your ass hard continuously for three minutes. Make it nice and red. Then reach back and spread your ass cheeks apart with your hands. Stay like this for three minutes, sticking your ass out and exposing your hole, imagining how humiliating this would be if someone you knew saw you like this and how your hole is being displayed for everyone and is completely vulnerable and ready for fucking.

Don't forget to report when you're done, you must be naked until you press send.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:
Old 07-22-2017, 02:12 PM   #3
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
Kneel naked in the corner with your legs wide open facing the door. Put clothespins on your nipples and put your hands behind your head. Stay like this for three minutes, thinking about how much of a dirty slut you must look like right now.

Then remove the pegs and slap each nipple thirty times. Then turn around and get on all fours. Spank your ass hard continuously for three minutes. Make it nice and red. Then reach back and spread your ass cheeks apart with your hands. Stay like this for three minutes, sticking your ass out and exposing your hole, imagining how humiliating this would be if someone you knew saw you like this and how your hole is being displayed for everyone and is completely vulnerable and ready for fucking.

Don't forget to report when you're done, you must be naked until you press send.
Thank you ! Will inform mistress about this punishment.
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk