Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2017, 07:25 PM   #1
Slutishgirl

Default Tied down dares... 27/f

My boyfriend is going to tie me down on the kitchen table and use/abuse me tomorrow and maybe tonight. The reason he is using the kitchen table, is because we're putting it in 'storage' (in our basement where we keep old possibly usable furnature) so we can get a new one in 2 days... And he says we can have some fun with it before we put it away (although we could still use it). So can any of you give things for him to do with me...
Toys: household items, rope, remote controlled egg vibrator, nipple clamps with a chain connecting, a blindfold, a ring gag, ball gag, 3 size butt plugs, 2 dildos, and some anal beads.
Thank you..

Limits: pictures/videos/audio, illegal, poo, permanent, needles, family, (some) friends, full public

Likes: bladder control, spanking, gagging, long term, anal, pussy torture, breast torture, pain, clit torture, bondage, semi public

Dislikes (but will do): messy, enemas, candle wax, ice cubes, dares at work (office, my own room)
Slutishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 07:34 PM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Place egg vibe in pussy on high and the biggest butt plug you can fit in your ass. Put on nipple clamps and ring gag in mouth. Then have your boyfriend slap your clit full force with a belt 100 times.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 07-08-2017, 07:37 PM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Please report when done
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:00 PM   #4
LucyB
getDare Devil

Tie arms and feet to the table legs (spread eagle position). Attach the nipple clamps and the string attaching them. Take this string and run it through the ring gag and put the ring gag in your mouth. It should be taught enough that you have to keep your chin to your chest. If you put your head down it will pull on your nipples. This will give you a great view of what is going on on your bottom half.
Now the fun part. Have your boyfriend download a random timer app on his phone (the one I use is literally called random timer and it works great). Set the minimum time for 10 seconds and maximum for 1 minute. Start the timer. He gets to play with you until the timer goes off. When it does there is no touching. Then when it goes off again he starts playing again. Continue this way until you cum.
His objective is to make you cum as fast as possible and your objective is to hold off as long as you can because however many times the timer goes off before you cum is how many minutes you will get to tease him when you switch roles (example: If it goes off 5 times then he will be strapped to the table for 5 minutes while you get to do whatever you'd like to his cock).
I'd like you to post how it went.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:07 PM   #5
Slutishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Tie arms and feet to the table legs (spread eagle position). Attach the nipple clamps and the string attaching them. Take this string and run it through the ring gag and put the ring gag in your mouth. It should be taught enough that you have to keep your chin to your chest. If you put your head down it will pull on your nipples. This will give you a great view of what is going on on your bottom half.
Now the fun part. Have your boyfriend download a random timer app on his phone (the one I use is literally called random timer and it works great). Set the minimum time for 10 seconds and maximum for 1 minute. Start the timer. He gets to play with you until the timer goes off. When it does there is no touching. Then when it goes off again he starts playing again. Continue this way until you cum.
His objective is to make you cum as fast as possible and your objective is to hold off as long as you can because however many times the timer goes off before you cum is how many minutes you will get to tease him when you switch roles (example: If it goes off 5 times then he will be strapped to the table for 5 minutes while you get to do whatever you'd like to his cock).
I'd like you to post how it went.

We're both not fans of him being strapped down, so I won't be able to do this, sorry unless you want to change your dare

Limits: pictures/videos/audio, illegal, poo, permanent, needles, family, (some) friends, full public

Likes: bladder control, spanking, gagging, long term, anal, pussy torture, breast torture, pain, clit torture, bondage, semi public

Dislikes (but will do): messy, enemas, candle wax, ice cubes, dares at work (office, my own room)
Old 07-08-2017, 08:13 PM   #6
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Take the table down now and have him tie/cuff your ankles to the table legs, and bend you over the table blindfolded and tie your hands to the opposite legs of the table. Then leave the basement lights on and door open and invite a few buddies over. While having a card game upstairs he can use silent trips downstairs as rewards for winning card games. You however will not know when or who is cumming down the basement and what the bets placed were for.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:23 PM   #7
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutishgirl View Post
We're both not fans of him being strapped down, so I won't be able to do this, sorry unless you want to change your dare
Alright. Can you tease him without tying him down? Maybe just edge him really slowly until the time is up and let him cum at the end? Or use the time in some other way to punish him. Just post what you plan to do.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:25 PM   #8
Slutishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Alright. Can you tease him without tying him down? Maybe just edge him really slowly until the time is up and let him cum at the end? Or use the time in some other way to punish him. Just post what you plan to do.

I don't tease/punish him... He uses me, not the other way around sorry

Old 07-08-2017, 08:37 PM   #9
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutishgirl View Post
I don't tease/punish him... He uses me, not the other way around sorry
Oh OK. Could you use that number in some other way? Maybe however many times the timer goes is how many days you are denied for after? Or how many minutes you must keep a vibrator on after you cum? He would have to try and make you not cum and you are trying to cum.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:

Last edited by LucyB; 07-08-2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:16 AM   #10
wingman78
Longtime User

Your likes include pain, bondage and breast torture, so how about something that will challenge you. Have him tie your legs to the table legs, spread eagle, and tie a rope over the back of your neck and back under the table in such a way that you are unable to stand up straight. Then have him tie your hands behind your back and put sharp objects on the table surface where your breasts would be if you were to lower yourself.

Now it's just a matter of waiting for your muscles to give out and force you to drop your upper body down on the table, hurting your boobs in the process. For extra fun have him punish you even more for failure, and set up a timer in advance that tells you how long you'll have to endure.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad slut, bondage, punishment, table, torture