Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2017, 02:53 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19/F New Girl Wants to be "broken" in

Hey, so I am new to this site and I want to know what the creative geniuses here can think up for me. I am 19, a girl, I am 5'4" and weigh about 105, I love harsh pain and bondage as you can see from my toys in my signature. I also really like being messy especially head dunking into vats of gunge. I do have a few limits, nothing full public, no bodily fluid or substances, no pics and nothing illegal.

I want to know what you can think up given all that information, I look forward to all your challenges, I will do my best to reply quickly

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
MrMister84

Let's start with torturing those A-cup tits.

Step 1: Put on as many clothespins as you can get on each tit, but leave your nipples free. Wait 5 minutes.
Step 2: Then put on binder clips on your nipples. Endure the pain for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Remove the binder clips, turn them 90 degrees, and put them back on for 5 mins.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 two more times until you complete a full 360 degrees with the binder clips. Wait 5 minutes.
Step 5: Remove binder clips.
Step 6: Immediately repeat Step 2 to Step 5 but with the clips with teeth this time.
Step 7: You may now remove the clothespins from your tiny titties, but you must pull each clothespin off without opening it.

Enjoy, and report back on how it went.

Likes: Edging, hidden public, nipple stimulation, nipple pain, pee control, spanking
Dislikes: CBT
Limits: Family, scat, blatant public, permanent, anal

Denied by girls until 12:56 A.M. on 21st August '17.
Last orgasm: 2nd August '17
MrMister84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:53 PM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Hey, so I am new to this site and I want to know what the creative geniuses here can think up for me. I am 19, a girl, I am 5'4" and weigh about 105, I love harsh pain and bondage as you can see from my toys in my signature. I also really like being messy especially head dunking into vats of gunge. I do have a few limits, nothing full public, no bodily fluid or substances, no pics and nothing illegal.

I want to know what you can think up given all that information, I look forward to all your challenges, I will do my best to reply quickly
1. Tack bra for a week continuous 24/7. Modified so it 's locked on with a padlock at the back.
2.Caning. 24 hard on the bare butt by somone who can make the marks last a week minimum.
3. Get measured for, and order, a steel chastity belt.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:58 PM   #4
Kodama

Put your gagball during all this dare and a chocolate square in your panties.
Spank these tiny tits 30 times each with a cable, then put the clothespins on.
Now tie your wrists and your ankles together, and also wear the blindfold and headphones.
You have to do 10 circle in your room. At the end if you're not at your starting point, repeat from the beginning (obviously not the part where you tie yourself)
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:03 PM   #5
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister84 View Post
Let's start with torturing those A-cup tits.

Step 1: Put on as many clothespins as you can get on each tit, but leave your nipples free. Wait 5 minutes.
Step 2: Then put on binder clips on your nipples. Endure the pain for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Remove the binder clips, turn them 90 degrees, and put them back on for 5 mins.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 two more times until you complete a full 360 degrees with the binder clips. Wait 5 minutes.
Step 5: Remove binder clips.
Step 6: Immediately repeat Step 2 to Step 5 but with the clips with teeth this time.
Step 7: You may now remove the clothespins from your tiny titties, but you must pull each clothespin off without opening it.

Enjoy, and report back on how it went.
Alright so the hardest part of this was just remembering which turn I was on, I had almost 40 clothespins on each side of my chest, I dont really have tits so I just covered my chest in the clothespins. The binderclips hurt but the worst part was actually taking them off when the blood came back, I made sure to be quick on the turns to keep it to a minimum. Other than that no real problems, I am working on the next dares now, although I do not have anyone to spank me other than myself which will make this kinda hard

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, harsh pain, head dunking, new girl, wam