Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 03:02 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Default First 10 Dares 19/F Torture

Alright. I lost a bet with a friend and she says I have to do the first 10 dares I am given on here no matter how bad as long as they are not breaking a limit. So that means whoever posts the first 10 dares gets to decide what I will be doing.

Only rules are you cannot break limits. You cannot make a dare last longer than 2 hours including set up time. You cannot post 2 dares back to back unless 1 hour has passed between your last post.

Thanks for punishing me. I deserve it. Also my friend will not be around to help with these dares

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-15-2017, 03:15 PM   #2
wobber

I have one for you. head to a nearby store in your most slutty outfit.And buy the largest Cucumber, some lotion and a pack of condoms. Check out at the most geeky looking guy and be as flirty you can to him. Then head home and play with the cucumber in your ass for 20 minutes. Before cumming.

You can't not take the cucumber out of your ass before you have reported back here. And you can only buy those three items.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:24 PM   #3
LucyB
getDare Devil

Tie a vibrator to your clit. Tie yourself up in self-bondage. Turn on vibrator and set a timer for 30 minutes. No matter what happens in those 30 minutes you can't take that vibrator off. Have fun!

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:26 PM   #4
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Tie a vibrator to your clit. Tie yourself up in self-bondage. Turn on vibrator and set a timer for 30 minutes. No matter what happens in those 30 minutes you can't take that vibrator off. Have fun!
What kind of self bondage? Chair tie spread eagle, hogtie?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #5
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
What kind of self bondage? Chair tie spread eagle, hogtie?
However best will expose your clit and immobile your legs so you can't close them or get to the vibrator with your hands.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:32 PM   #6
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
However best will expose your clit and immobile your legs so you can't close them or get to the vibrator with your hands.
Probably a chair tie or spread eagle, basically should I be tied to a chair or should I be laying down. Should I add any other accessories? Nipple clamps, clothespins, blindfold, gag?

Old 06-15-2017, 03:36 PM   #7
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 2 glasses of water, dance naked for 1 hour while you shower on your hands and knees the you may only crawl until you and your hair are completely dry, next you are gunna wear a bikini for the rest of the day, the next day you will wear the same bikini all day but if you go out you may put a t shirt over and lastly I want a 300 word report about how you got on with this dare

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 06-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #8
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3445 View Post
Drink 2 glasses of water, dance naked for 1 hour while you shower on your hands and knees the you may only crawl until you and your hair are completely dry, next you are gunna wear a bikini for the rest of the day, the next day you will wear the same bikini all day but if you go out you may put a t shirt over and lastly I want a 300 word report about how you got on with this dare
I said dares cannot last more than 2 hours... Also im not even sure what you mean by this dare, it seems to be all over the place and not really much of a punishment. Dancing naked showering and wearing a bikini. You get to punish me with very few rules and limits and that is what you want me to do?

Old 06-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #9
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

OK screw the shower thing you are going to get you nips and clit pegged then I want you to start edging over pictures of women while saying how perfect they are and then only once youve edged twice maybe 3 times may you orgasum

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 06-15-2017, 03:54 PM   #10
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Probably a chair tie or spread eagle, basically should I be tied to a chair or should I be laying down. Should I add any other accessories? Nipple clamps, clothespins, blindfold, gag?
Tie yourself to a chair. That way you can see it but can't touch it.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-15-2017, 07:48 PM   #11
Random11111
Account Banned

Well we have the first 3 of 10. I cant be done until all 10 dares are in so I can pay off my bet

Old 06-15-2017, 08:29 PM   #12
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply the clamps with teeth to your nipples. Use twine to connect the nipple clamps to your ankles so that any movement of your ankles will tug on your nipples. Apply a binder clip to both of your labia. Use twine to tie the tinder clips to your thighs so that your pussy is wide open. Use a wooden or plastic spoon to spank your clit 250 times. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. When your spanking is complete, apply a binder clip to the hood of your clit. Now write your detailed report, removing the clamps one at a time as you finish the report and describing the feeling removal of each. Post your report here and send it to me by PM.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:05 PM   #13
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Wearing a diaper and tack bra (with a bikini over that if you need to be more covered up to be decent), have your friend honey/chocolate syrup and feather you in public. Total coverage. Then have her write a degrading sign that asks people to pie you. Have her tie your arms behind you too. (Ballgag is optional)
You will say like that for two hours.

During that two hours, have your friend fill your diaper with gunge or messy food or pie your breast pushing your tacks in. Hopefully you'll be trashed by the end.
Bonus she could have you walk back and spank you along the way.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, lost bet, punishment, titties, torture