Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
syst0lic

Default Online clinic

I was chatting with someone on another site with a medical fetish and we were discussing my sending her a questionnaires to complete. The first would request standard stuff, age, height, dress size etc. But then subsequent questionnaire would get much more personal, and could include labia measurements, or pee volume etc. with the subject being compelled to complete the request of the mad scientist after signing up for the study.

I really liked the idea and have setup a fake website to make it more official looking for this particular woman -
FL Research Institute

To make it more interesting though and to become more of an actual study - I could show average sizes, comparison by country or age etc. - it would be fantastic if other women would like to sign-up to the study. You will be given a unique subject ID once you become part of the study, and that is what we'll use to store the data.

Because the study will be ongoing, if you have any ideas for future subject matters or things you'd like to compare yourself to others against, I'd be happy to discuss inclusion.

Picture evidence of measurements is entirely optional, and there will be two sets of results published, evidenced and a combined evidenced and non-evidenced.

At the moment it is for females only, but that may change, or if any domme is interested in running a male equivalent clinic let me know.

Hope you enjoy the site, have a look around, and send me any feedback or questions you have.
syst0lic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:33 AM   #2
yui

oh no that website looks too nice! When i think of fake "professional websites" I think of stuff like this http://tagruato.jp/employee_of_the_m...6_february.php

either way I like the sound of this and wish you good luck!

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:33 AM   #3
dori

Great "fake web site" Sounds like a great study. i look forward to when one i set up for males to join into a similar study

DISLIKES Not much - will try almost anything once

LIMITS Scat, things illegal, kids, animals

ENJOYS TORD, Serving my Superiors particularly Females(Everyone is my superior, I am nothing)
dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 03:34 PM   #4
syst0lic

Thanks both. Hopefully when we have a few sign-ups and get it running smoothly, I can look to get a mens version running too.

Quite a few people clicked through already from lots of different countries.

Last edited by syst0lic; 06-05-2017 at 03:47 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-05-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Nothing for guys yet, huh? Ah well. This actually seems like an interesting idea.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 04:25 PM   #6
syst0lic

Clinic hours are over for today (it's late here in Switzerland ;-)), but the web never sleeps.

The first set of stats are in. Getdare visitors since I started this thread earlier on today have come from 13 different countries, with USA having the most hits, but where does your country come?

Full results

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clinic, medical, sub female