Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2017, 12:34 AM   #1
order284

Female my birthday — dares for a young female pet

No, I am not a young female pet, but I was given one for my birthday.

Sadly, she's too busy to play today, but as I'm sure you know, a pet is a gift that keeps on giving.

I want you lovely guys and gals to give me dares/tasks to assign to her over the month of June. The way this works is that you post ideas below, and I choose ones I like and assign them to her. I might alter them to make them less harsh… or more. She and I will both update this thread to let you know how it goes.

Limits:
  • She lives on the other side of the Atlantic, so sadly daring her to give me oral sex every day for a month would be useless.
  • Her limits: family, friends, public, pictures, permanent, exposure, scat. (You could give her dares which involved sending pictures to me, and I might be able to persuade her. She's not going to post them here though — even if she wanted to, I probably wouldn't let her.)

She likes: spanking, roleplay, bondage, wedgies, pet play, masturbation, orgasm denial, secret, pee holding.

But this is for my birthday, so what I like seems more important. Tasks that would help prove her obedience and loyalty to me would be good. And because she's a new pet who hasn't had months and months of practice cumming with me in her head, tasks that get her to cum thinking about me, and teach her that I'm now her only route to pleasure, would be great.

I look forward to hearing your ideas.

master to randome284.
order284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:01 AM   #2
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Have her masturbate to you while covering herself in your favorite foods, or whatever substances you choose, from head to toe. Have her eat the meals of your choice from a dog bowl whenever you say. You get to choose where, how and when she pees, you can be nice and have her go in the toilet, or be mean and have her go on her face. It's all up to you, hope you enjoy some of this.

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:19 AM   #3
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

she is a pet and lets say for argument her owner holds a 9-5 job, she can't be let out to the bathroom during those hours

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:28 PM   #4
order284

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCWAM View Post
Have her masturbate to you while covering herself in your favorite foods, or whatever substances you choose, from head to toe.
I like the idea of using food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCWAM View Post
You get to choose where, how and when she pees, you can be nice and have her go in the toilet, or be mean and have her go on her face.
I think bathroom control is a definite yes. Perhaps starting Monday and continuing until I think she's earned the privilege of deciding when to go to the bathroom herself. Does that sound fair, pet pet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
she is a pet and lets say for argument her owner holds a 9-5 job, she can't be let out to the bathroom during those hours
Unfortunately she's also busy during those hours.

master to randome284.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:35 PM   #5
WeIsUs

Make her give herself a hanging wedgie that she's not allowed to escape from until she's wet herself
WeIsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:01 PM   #6
order284

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeIsUs View Post
Make her give herself a hanging wedgie that she's not allowed to escape from until she's wet herself
Heh. That sounds like more of an idea for her birthday! (Don't worry though… that's coming up pretty soon.)

master to randome284.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:48 PM   #7
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by order284 View Post
Unfortunately she's also busy during those hours.
Tell he to hold it from 9-5 she can't go to the restroom

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 09:25 PM   #8
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Maybe she has to house-train herself... (see any of the potty-training dares, perhaps)

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Last edited by NonexistentFish; 06-01-2017 at 11:05 PM.
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #9
MaggieTheCat

How about whenever she masturbates, she must do it by humping a pillow?

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:35 AM   #10
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Whatever the age you'll have, she has to melt all the wax of all your birthday candles on her tits and send you the proof of it.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:30 AM   #11
order284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Tell he to hold it from 9-5 she can't go to the restroom
I like this. We're five hours apart in terms of time zones, and it would make sense for this rule to be based on my schedule — the rule would be about her not disturbing me with bathroom trips while I'm working. So in practice this would mean she couldn't go to the bathroom before midday.

I don't know about you, but I often need to go when I first wake up, or soon after, so that might be tough on her. I'll have to have some punishments lined up ready for when she succumbs to that early morning urge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonexistentFish View Post
Maybe she has to house-train herself... (see any of the potty-training dares, perhaps)
She's already potty-trained. I said she was young, but she's not a toddler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieTheCat View Post
How about whenever she masturbates, she must do it by humping a pillow?
I love this. Not just any pillow though… we should select one pillow in particular, which will be named after me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Whatever the age you'll have, she has to melt all the wax of all your birthday candles on her tits and send you the proof of it.
Well, I'm 37, so that would be a lot of wax, and also would require investing a sizeable percentage of her savings into candles, so I think I'll pass on this one. But still, I like the way you think.

master to randome284.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:07 AM   #12
MaggieTheCat

How about she must be wearing a tail buttplug at all times, unless she has to use the bathroom or special circumstances.
IF she wants to take it off, she must get permission from you.

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:19 AM   #13
XOpleaseme

Although you have 5hours time difference, you could message your pet to simply cum. Once she has seen the message she can have a set amount of time (say 10/20mins) to stop what she is doing and cum. This may mean going to a public or work bathroom depending on where she is. I like the spontaneity and her not knowing whether she'll be in denial or forced to orgasm.
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:54 PM   #14
order284

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpleaseme View Post
I like the spontaneity and her not knowing whether she'll be in denial or forced to orgasm.
I like this idea too.

master to randome284.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, dares, ideas, petplay, requests