Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #1
Kali_CD

Sport 8ball [PICS] Public Crossdressing: Taking the train to the city, need dares!

Hi all!

I want to take my slutty outfit for another spin in public.

Last time I went out to a mall (and through awesome dares ended up in the clutches of a dominatrix, and handcuffed to a street light). You can read the report with pics here, or in my blog.

This time I'm thinking about catching the train into the city center on a Saturday night. I'm looking for dares to do at home, on my walk to the train station, and it in city.

I really enjoyed my last dare, please read the report so you get an idea of what I'm up for - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Below is a pic of my outfit...

Kali_CD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 01:01 AM   #2
Kifla

Since you did such a good performance with the zuccini last time, why dont you give your ass some more challenge. Get something long and wide, like a fat carrot, cucumber, zuccini it you want... Give your hole some challenge. Stuff whatever you find in your behind. You might be motivated to perform better, as you will have to keep whatever you want in your behind for the duration of your walk to the station and train ride. When you are done with the train, have at least 15 minute walk, before you find a place to take it out
Old 04-02-2017, 01:54 AM   #3
pantsfairy

1. While you're at the mall, buy some new panties that are more visible under your tights.
2. Don't bend your knees whenever you pick something up.
3. Remain standing while on public transit.
4. Have someone else take pictures of your outfit.

For every item you fail to complete spend 5 minutes bending a park bench. If anyone asks why tell them you're being punished.
pantsfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 01:20 PM   #4
LoST Ra1nBOw

In the city find a store that sells lingerie, if you can't then a woman's clothes shop that sells underwear will do. Pick out 5 slutty thongs/panties (at least one brightly coloured one) and go up to a mirror. Hold them against your crotch to see what they would look like then ask 5 people nearby, one per pair, if they suit you and what they think. Then purchase them and go to either a toilet or changing room. Put on a brightly coloured one under your current clothes and for the rest of the night bend over, not bending your knees, once every half hour.
LoST Ra1nBOw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LoST Ra1nBOw for this post:
Old 05-10-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
SuddenlyEntropy

Though you're last outing went splendidly, I think it's time you actually interact with some strangers. I want you to put yourself into a little predicament. Once you're in the city, you can do two things, either walk as far out as you can from where you arrived if you're truly brave, or call a taxi and get it to take you far out, somewhere random that you don't really know. Once you've arrived at your location, you can do a few dares there and have some fun and what not, but more importantly, you are going to need to find a way back to the station. Your goal is to amass enough change from random people you meet on the streets to be able to place a call to a taxi company at a phone booth. Either you pay the taxi guys before having gone on this whole trip, or you bring a card with you to pay for the fare once he picks you up (though I don't like the latter because it has opportunity to be abused) and then safely ride back to the station and head home. Optimally you make arrangements before hand, so that you have no money on you. You could also use the walking method, in which case I would recommend walking through a neighborhood you know is dangerous at night, but do it during the day. If you time it right, you most likely won't want to walk back through their because its dark out and it could be risky. Worst case scenario in either situation you can place a collect call to a friend of yours who's on standby as your emergency pickup and ask for help, however, you'll hopefully be motivated not to call them because they would see you fully crossdressed. I know this is extreme so I'd be up for negotiating terms to tone it down, but you should really try to go through with it because I think you'll have a lot of fun. Good luck!

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SuddenlyEntropy for this post:
Old 05-16-2017, 08:24 AM   #6
Kali_CD

SuddenlyEntropy - I love this concept! Im getting nervous just thinking about doing this. We might have to tweak some details to make it practical - like maybe i take a $50 note with me to pay the taxi. I cant make a phone call with a note, and i would have to interact with someone to even try and cheat by changing the note. (Also i would have to take the sim card out of my phone and leave it at home.. in case i want a selfie in the back of the taxi). Im thinking i might make this a seperate dare to going into the city, and instead ride my bike somewhere like you suggested and lock it up once there.. but leave the bike lock key at home. That would put me in a similar predicament... what do you think?

Last edited by Kali_CD; 05-16-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:02 PM   #7
SuddenlyEntropy

I like the idea of using the bike, though you might arrive at some psychical problems with your clothing (ever tired biking in heels?). As long as the same underlying concept of having to ask strangers for the change (and to essentially be fully reliant to them) remains in the dare, then I would have no problem with your modifications.

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:26 AM   #8
Kali_CD

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyEntropy View Post
I like the idea of using the bike, though you might arrive at some psychical problems with your clothing (ever tired biking in heels?). As long as the same underlying concept of having to ask strangers for the change (and to essentially be fully reliant to them) remains in the dare, then I would have no problem with your modifications.
I have tried biking in my 6" heels, its tricky but possible. So ill get onto this dare when i can (-;

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress sissy request, pubic, public crossdressing