Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-04-2017, 08:12 AM   #1
11WannaShiny

Default Public running dares

In the last few weeks I am really getting in to running/jogging but sometimes the runs are a bit boring. Does anyone have any dares for me? I really like public exposure/flashing, forced nudity but nothing too extreme because I'm new to these things. I have a great running route next to an abandoned industrial area. There are almost no people there. Hope you can come up with something <3

Last edited by 11WannaShiny; 04-04-2017 at 08:17 AM.
11WannaShiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:38 AM   #2
vagus21
Distinguished Member

You could start by running in a tank top and shorts with boo bra or panties. And run for at least a quarter mile with your top pulled up exposing your bouncing tits

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:05 AM   #3
YoungMies

When the air is cloudy and looks like a rainy, put a thin tight white tank top, and do not put on a bra. Go out and jog, and if it starts to rain, you do not cover your breasts with your hands or other objects. Take your shirt as you do not notice the change transparent.

Likes : Bondage, Humiliation, Collar, Edging, Masturbation, Denial, Strip games, Cross dressing, Semi-public, Spanking, Soft Pain, Being controlled, Clothing control, Corner time, Sissyfication

Dislikes : Anal

Limits : Piss play, Food play, Poop, Friends and family, Ruined orgasms, Body writing, Cum eating

My clothes : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74278

My toys : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74276
YoungMies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:14 AM   #4
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Must run with a butt plug in so people can see your bum is stuffed through your tights
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:26 AM   #5
11WannaShiny

I did all the dares at once! I started with a white see through top and small white shorts. I also put in a buttplug which was clearly visible through my shorts. When I started running I experienced a really strange feeling from the plug. My tits also went up an down a lot. After a mile I arrived at the industrial area and there were no cars so I got my tits out and ran for almost 4 miles. After 2 miles I got my butt out and after another 2 miles I stopped next to an old building, stripped and started masturbating. Just after I came a car passed but I don't think they saw me. Then I stuffed my shorts into my pussy an ran for another mile. Now I was getting tired so I redressed and went home. Thanks for all the great suggestions! If you have any more feel free to post them!!! <3
11WannaShiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, naked, public